IndiaDivine.org

Yan: Looking for a wiseman

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

One day I had to find a new home for myself. My wife wanted to leave from me.

It was a normal,little,surface problem and I should solve this problem immediately and going on my way. But my mind tricked me and I trapped in this problem suddenlly. I couldnt find any home nor a proper place to put myself in this world. I stand still and can’t move back or forth. And also I terminate the person in my mind about me. Im in this stuation for 2 years and I m waiting, but not living on earth. I only body

now without soul. Without a solution without a home, job and nothing. I still cant mediate because I cant find a proper house. My soul is in great pain. finally I want to end my life but Im in hessitation..

Realy realy need solution. I want to end this anyway.Thanks,

Ay

--- 15/07/08 Sal tarihinde dennis_travis33 <dennis_travis33 şöyle yazıyor:

Kimden: dennis_travis33 <dennis_travis33Konu: Re: Looking for a wisemanKime: Nisargadatta Tarihi: 15 Temmuz 2008 Salı, 6:57

Nisargadatta, "aysondordun" <aysondordun@ ...> wrote:>> Hi,> I am in a big problem.> > I was living a wonderfull life with my meditation and my road.> But I done a big mistake in my mind and suddenly I go out of the life!> I have no house, no job and no life now!> And I can't come back to live again!> > Is there any one who known a wiseman can help me?> Like a guru or zen master alive..> > Thanks,> Ay Sondurunwhat happened?... .>

kullaniyor musunuz?

Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Posta'dahttp://tr.mail.