Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi iiesta,

Thank you for your answer.

Do you know the mind?

Thnx,

Ay

--- 18/07/08 Cum tarihinde iietsa <iietsa şöyle yazıyor:

Kimden: iietsa <iietsaKonu: Re: Looking for a wisemanKime: Nisargadatta Tarihi: 18 Temmuz 2008 Cuma, 10:38

Nisargadatta, "aysondordun" <aysondordun@ ...> wrote:>> Hi,> I am in a big problem.> > I was living a wonderfull life with my meditation and my road.> But I done a big mistake in my mind and suddenly I go out of the life!> I have no house, no job and no life now!> And I can't come back to live again!> > Is there any one who known a wiseman can help me?> Like a guru or zen master alive..> > Thanks,> Ay Sondurun>hi...ayyou probably already now this...but your real self is never in a big problem...not even in a small one...because it is impossible for your real self to have any problems...why?because your real self is not an entity living in duality...the one who has an appareant big problem is the

ego-self...and this ego-self is unreal...the one you are talking about above...that was living a wonderful life with meditation and a road is this unreal ego-self...and it is the same ego-self that has made an apparent big mistake...you say "you have no house...no job...and no life..."and this is the same with me..."I have no house...no job...and no life..."but to me it is not a problem...why?because "I have also no problems...because. ..I have nothing"stop taking yourself for a body with a mind...doing this and that...having a house,a job,a life,a problem,a anything...and be who you are...let all the birds and planes fly in the sky...without interfereing with any of it...and you will naturaly fall back to who you are without doing anything...and when you are freely this symbolic sky...you have the whole world in your hands......iietsa

kullaniyor musunuz?

Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Posta'dahttp://tr.mail.