IndiaDivine.org

The Glory of Shirdi Sai - issue 15-2008 - from Saidarbar.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI Sixth Year of Publication Published as Bi-Weekly Issue 15/ 2008 17-07-2008 GURUPURNIMA (18-07-2008) SPECIAL ISSUE --------------------------- One World One Family. Vasudhaika Kutumbam Om! Asatoma Sargamaya, Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya, Mrityorma Amritamgamaya, Om Shantihi, Shantihi, Shantihi! (Aum! Lead from wrong path to the right path, from ignorance to knowledge, from mortality to immortality! Peace be to All) ----------------------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent GURUR-BRAHMA, GURUR-VISHNUHU; GURU-DEVO MAHESWARAHA; GURUR-SAKSHATH PARAM BRAHMA; THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA: Sairam. You can watch Live Web casting from Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandir from following Link: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan.asp ----------------------------- THIS ISSUE CONTAINS: 1. GURU PURNIMA 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM TIME MACHINE 3. SAI IN DREAMS 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES 10. LETTERS FROM SAI DEVOTEES 11. TELUGU SECTION 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD 13. EDITORIAL. ------------------------------- 1. GURU PURNIMA Sairam, Gurupurnima Greetings to all THE FULL moon day in the month of Ashad (July-August) is an extremely auspicious and holy day of Guru Purnima. On this day, sacred to the memory of the great sage, Bhagavan Sri Vyasa. Sri Vyasa has done unforgettable

service to humanity for all times by editing the four Vedas, writing the eighteen Puranas, the Mahabharata and the Srimad Bhagavata. We can only repay the deep debt of gratitude we owe him, by constant study of his works and practice of his teachings imparted for the regeneration of humanity. In honor of this divine personage, all spiritual aspirants and devotees perform Vyasa Puja on this day, and disciples worship their spiritual preceptor. The Srutis say: “To that high-souled aspirant, whose devotion to the Lord is great and whose devotion to his Guru is as great as that to the Lord, the secrets explained herein become illuminatedâ€. Guru is Brahman, the Absolute, or God Himself.

He guides and inspires you from the innermost core of your being. He is everywhere. Have a new angle of vision. Behold the entire universe as the form of the Guru. See the guiding hand, the awakening voice, the illuminating touch of the Guru in every object in this creation. The whole world will now stand transformed before your changed vision. The world as Guru will reveal all the precious secrets of life to you, and bestow wisdom upon you. The supreme Guru, as manifested in visible nature, will teach you the most valuable lessons of life. Become a personification of

receptivity. Empty yourself of your petty ego. All the treasures locked up in the bosom of Nature will become yours. You will progress and attain perfection in an amazingly short time. The moon shines by reflecting the dazzling light of the sun. It is the full moon on the Purnima day that reflects in full splendor the glorious light of the sun. It glorifies the sun. “The Guru’s form should be meditated upon; the feet of the Guru should be worshipped; his words are to be treated as a sacred Mantra; his Grace ensures final liberationâ€. Take fresh

resolves on this holy day, to tread the spiritual path in accordance with the precepts of your Guru. At night, assemble again with other devotees, and sing the Names of the Lord and the glories of your Guru. The best form of worship of the Guru is to follow his teachings, to shine as the very embodiment of his teachings, and to propagate his glory and his message. Compiled by: Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi, Saidarbar -

Hyderabad. ----------------------- 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM THE TIME MACHINE: July 1941: All India Sai Samaj formed by H.H Narsima Swamiji at Madras. July 1953: Waman Rao Patil renounced the World and adopted Sanyas Ashram with a new name Shri Sai Sharana nanda. July 1976: Shri. Mota Maharaj, a great Saint of Gujarat left his mortal coils at the age of 78 years. -------------------------------- 3. SAI IN DREAMS http://www.ettitudemedia.com These are the dream sequences and messages as received by SaiBaNiSaji From our beloved GURU LORD SAINATH OF SHIRDI. In Anticipation that this feature will help in one's spiritual growth are hereby compiled from his personal Diary and presented to

SAIBANDHUS. Translated and presented by RAGHU RAMAN SATULURY. JANUARY-1996 11-01-1996 Yesterday, I prayed Baba to tell me the reason why one should light lamps with Ghee made out of Cow milk and break coconuts in worshiping the God. Sai appeared in the form a Brahmin and said- On the spiritual plane, Cow milk is considered

sacred. After undergoing a series of intermediate physical change of states, -milk, curds, butter, and the final stage of Ghee is obtained. The final stage comes after a series of hot and cold working. So also the ultimate divine grace comes after going through and observing certain set norms like Sadhana. In the spiritual field, Cow milk is like the starting point is equivalent to our Samardha Sadhguru Sainath. One should slowly heat up with sadhana i.e. try and try till success is achieved (for the divine grace). Later transform into Curds. Then churn it with the tool called Jnana. Making butter out of it is drawing attention of the Lord. On heating the butter, outcomes the Ghee that is other form of the God. Lighting

the lamps with such Ghee as the fuel is to remove the darkness of ignorance from the mind. One can undoubtedly find Parabramah in such a state. Obviously the beginning is with Samardha Sadhguru-Sainath. In the materialistic world, life can be compared to a coconut tree. Every by-product from the tree is useful to mankind in some form or other and so should be our life. Surrender your heart and soul to the Lotus feet of the lord. Let it not be limited to performing only the rituals. Try knowing God- the creator and the purpose. When thieves ransack the house, complaint is lodged with the police, but when your heart is attacked, blindfolded by love and affections, ponder where to go? The divine grace comes only after

going through stages and there is no shortcut. 13-01-1996 Yesterday, Sai appeared in the form of a tribal and presented the following messages: “Of all the lives, to be born as a human being is topmost. To attain salvation, a background detail of your birth is not important. Traverse in the path shown by me and you will certainly reach the goal. But all that should happen within the tenets of Swadharma (own dharma), which is like sweet water from a well and all others are like chasing a mirage and

tiring one’s self. Nothing in this world is greater than Swadharma. 18-01-1996. Yesterday, a lady appeared in the dream and was singing a popular Telugu song which in essence meant: “I shall behold you lord in my eyes, behold you in my heart like a God confined to the temple and finally want to merge in you. I do not know since how long this association is continuing to

exist, but seems will last foreverâ€. Later I happily slept and Sai appeared as a flower merchant. And advised –Let the flowers of Vishnu Sahasranamas (Flowers made out of camphor) adorn your life and present it to the Lord as a garland and engage in spreading the fragrance to the fellow devotees. Towards the end, even if camphor sublimes, the thread is retained with the Lord. Vishnu Sahasranamas (thousand names) should be uttered daily for drawing the divine strength. To be continued------- ----------------------------- 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY:

(By Late Sri Bharam UmamaheswaraRao) ‘Shashi’: shashi_31 32. Significance of Meditation a) What are the benefits we get by doing Meditation? Meditation is not only for spiritual life, but it also purifies the mind. As the mind becomes steady, the breath is retained for short periods in ‘Kumbaka’, which strengthens the

nerves, improves blood circulation and digestion and increases one’s alertness. Those who meditate everyday find that all the ailments are overcome. Thru meditation the mind spontaneously becomes quite and stable and the movement of the breath becomes more relaxed. When we find peace within, a new excitement breaks forth in our life. By doing mediation we will find peace in ourselves. Search for the objects of the five senses ceases in meditation. When Shakti opens her hidden store house, we will get higher meditation. When that happens our true beauty will be revealed. Then we will come to know the Divine Lights. Our worldly desires will be fulfilled. Our treasured beauty will be attained. We will see the world as full of brilliance. We will

get deep sleep. The sound will make us taste a Divine Elixir. Then we will have no more suffering, no more feelings of ‘I’ and ‘Mine’. Where there is beauty, sound and taste, there is always the Fragrance. When Divine scent inside us reveals itself, the entire world becomes perfumed and the same fragrance spreads throughout our house. Heaviness and numbness leave our body and every limb is super charged with vitality. We feel Divine Love pulsating inside for our children and relations. When our inner “Kundalini Shakti†unfolds, her love will flow all thru our body, thru all 72,000 naadis. Her rapture will spread thru every particle of our blood and as a result we will experience bliss in every pore. As the result, the light that was lost will return to our eyes, our lips will become red, our dried up face will become aglow with love, and we will experience happiness in everything. Wives will become Goddesses to their husband and husbands become Gods to their wives. Houses will become temples. We will ourselves become God. To be continued…... ----------------------------- 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA. May the light of wisdom illumine us. May we become united with the Lord. Let us contemplate five categories: The world and luminous worlds in the sky, Education, progeny, and speech. Taittiriya Upanishad Meditation is superior to severe asceticism and the path of knowledge. It is also superior to selfless service. Bhagavad Gita 6:46 ---------------------------- NEWS India’s Temples Go Green Source: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1820844,00.html TIRUPATI, INDIA, July 7, 2008: The Tirumala temple, in the south Indian

city of Tirupati, is one of Hinduism’s holiest shrines. Over 5,000 pilgrims a day visit this city of seven hills, filling Tirumala’s coffers with donations and making it India’s richest temple. But since 2002, Tirumala has also been generating revenue from a less likely source: carbon credits. For decades, the temple’s community kitchen has fed nearly 15,000 people, cooking 30,000 meals a day. Five years ago, Tirumala adopted solar cooking technology, allowing it to dramatically cut down on the amount of diesel fuel it uses. The temple now sells the emission reduction credits it earns to a Swiss green-technology investor, Good Energies Inc. Like Tirumala, dozens of holy places across India are moving quietly towards green energy. Muni Seva Ashram, in Gujarat, which combines spiritual practice with social activism, is working to make its premises entirely green by using solar, wind and biogas energy. A residential school for 400 students is already running exclusively on green energy. Starting this year, the ashram will also sell three million carbon credits. A similar movement is afoot at the revered Sai Baba Temple in Shirdi, Maharashtra. “Our aim is to avoid pollution in every way,†says Raghunath Aher, the temple’s chief engineer. “A holy place should be pure and completely in harmony with nature.†It’s not surprising that religious groups are in the vanguard of India’s green movement: India is the birthplace of Hinduism and three other of the

world’s largest religions — Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism, all of which revere nature and preach conservation. Indeed, with 99% of Indians professing to one faith or another, the country’s green movement might not have a prayer without them. Two Ancient Temples Discovered in Maharashtra http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1148722 THANE, INDIA, February 3, 2008: Two ancient temples, one of them a Shiva temple and the other not yet identified, have been found by the villagers at Gunj, Maharashtra. It was during the visit to nearby Parshuram temple on the hillock the villagers stumbled on these two abandoned and ruined temples. The villagers claimed that the temple originally belonged

to Renuka Mata, mother of Lord Parshuram. It is said to have been raided by Chimaji Appa in 1732. The stones, with beautiful carvings, are scattered making it difficult for villagers to understand its origins. The villagers demanded the construction of a road in order to make the temples accessible and also asked for their renovation. ------- 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES: N.

C. Misra navincmisra Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:41 PM SAI IN MY LIFE The following account

will show in what a fantastic and dramatic manner Sai “caught†me. I will have to go back to the ‘Pothi’ given to my wife by my father-in-law. It was an evening in October 1976 when I found myself alone in my house at Rewa. My son and daughter were playing in front of the house and my wife was busy gossiping with the ladies in the neighborhood. Just to while away time I picked up Sai Satcharit and started turning its pages at random. I did not find the book interesting but just got an idea that this saint performed many miracles. There was a tube light in the room that was not in use for some months as the tube was fused, both its ends had turned black. The switch of this light was left ‘on’ for how many days I know not. With my innate mischief I just said to myself that if Sai Baba can perform incredible miracles; let him light this fused light in the room. I am witness to a miracle that many will not believe, yet it was a miracle that changed my life. As soon

as I said this to myself the tube light lying fused for many months shone and flooded the room with bright light. My hairs stood on end, I felt a sort of fear and awe. “I draw my devotee wherever he isâ€, Baba had said. This was the most lucky and auspicious day of my life. I was caught by Baba and I do not have words to thank Him for taking me under His protection. Soon my wife entered the room and asked me when did I change the fused tube and my reply was ‘your Baba has lighted it, I have done nothing’. She thought that I was being sarcastic and that as usual, I was mocking at Baba. She switched off the light and it never worked again till its fused tube was changed. Isn’t it a very unusual way of drawing the devotee to his master? G.B. Shaw rightly said in St. Joan that “A miracle my friend, is an act which creates faithâ€. I needed no more proof of Baba’s powers to create faith in a person who was a die hard sceptic. In a very subtle and silent manner almost everything began to change. There was more happiness and understanding in my family. As far as money problem is concerned, I ceased to be a borrower; instead I became a helper of my needy friends. When one gets the grace of Sai, there begins a subtle and almost imperceptible change in one’s life. It is after sometime that one realizes that there has occurred something which is nothing short of a miracle. What used to be a fantastic dream for me gradually materialized into a reality. When I ask myself as to who brought this change in my thinking, in my way of looking at life and in the peace and contentment that I had never experienced before, the only answer is, it is due to the ‘nigahe karam’ of Sai. It was at Rewa that I came to be known as a scholarly person and a great teacher of English. Myself, an academically mediocre person, got my Ph. D. degree and became known in the academic circles as a very good guide for research scholars. I was acclaimed a great speaker and was invited to deliver talks on spirituality and literature in the gathering of scholars. Professors and even Vice Chancellors would listen to my lectures with admiration. I must mention that it became my habit to remember Sai before doing anything, be it delivering a lecture, beginning my meals or going out on a journey. Now this has become my second nature. In short, all my professional achievements, all that I have materially and spiritually possess is due to Sai’s ‘nigahe

karam’. To be continued…... --------------- 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN: http://www.saidarbar.org/HTML/portraits/7.jpg Smt. Madhu Gopal Ravada, Saidarbar, Hyderabad. Hello Children! I am Madhu aunty. Do you know Baba use to play with children and used to tell stories to them? I felt children visiting Saidarbar should be entertained with good stories. Now I want to tell the stories what heard in my child hood. Story of a Little Mouse Long, long ago, once there was an ashram of a great holy Rishi on the bank of the Ganga. He lived there with his wife and innumerable disciples. One day the Rishi was saying his prayers on the

Ganga bank when suddenly a small female mouse fell over him. It had, by chance, slipped from the claws of hawk, which was carrying it. It was a cute -looking bright-eyed she-mouse. The Rishi took pity on it and changed it into a beautiful girl-child by the power of his mantras. Then he took the girl to his ashram and gave her to his wife. He told her “You always wanted a child. Here is our daughter. Raise her as lovingly as you can". The wife was overjoyed at this. She said, “I will bring her up as a fairy princess". After some years the girl grew up into a young woman. She was very beautiful. Now the Rishi and his wife started thinking about her marriage. He wanted that his daughter should get the best husband. After some thought he decided that the Sun would be a suitable husband for her. So he summoned the sun with his

mantra- power. The sun came down to him and asked him why he was called. The Rishi replied that he wanted to marry his daughter to him. The Girl was standing beside her father. Before the sun could say anything, she cried out, “I will not marry him. He is so fiery. I want a better husband than him". The Rishi was very sad at this. However, he asked the Sun," Is there anybody greater than you?" The Sun said, “Yes there is. The cloud is greater than me. When he comes before me, my brightness gets hidden." So the Rishi called the Cloud. At his call the Cloud came down to him and asked him whey he had called him. The girl did not let the Rishi speak and spoke out," No, I can not marry this dark, shapeless and fearsome cloud. I want a husband greater even than

him." So the Rishi asked the Cloud if there was any one greater than he was. The Cloud replied that the Wind was more powerful than he was. He could make the cloud run anywhere and the cloud could not do anything. The Rishi used his mantra -power again and summoned the wind. The wind came down to him and bowing before him said, "Why have you called me?I want to marry my daughter to you," said he. But the girl interrupted them in the middle saying that she could not marry the restless wind who could not stay still for even a moment. She wanted someone greater than him. So the Rishi once again had to ask the same question to the Wind, "Who is greater than you?" The wind said, “The Mountain is much greater than I am.

He is tall and powerful. I can not move him nor can I cross over him." At this the Rishi called the Mountain. The Mountain immediately came to the Rishi. But when the girl saw him, she expressed her dissatisfaction and said, “He is so big and shapeless. I want a husband who is greater and better - looking than he is." So the Rishi repeated his question to the Mountain, "Who is greater than you? The Mountain said, “The Mouse is more powerful than I am. No doubt, I am big and powerful and hard. But the Mouse, despite being small, can dig a hole through me." The Rishi called the Mouse. He took no time in reaching the place where the Rishi and his daughter were standing. When the girl saw him, she was overjoyed. She

said, "Father, I want him." I shall marry him and live for ever with him." Her inborn nature had asserted it self. She was naturally drawn to him. So the Rishi changed his daughter again into a mouse and married her to the Mouse. Learn from your parents the moral of the story - bye children meet in the next issue. ------------ 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA swamymain On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:47 PM Sai Ram. We will now take up with His blessings, Chapter 29 of Sri Sai Satcharitra. Chapter XXIX This Chapter described other interesting and wonderful stories of Sai Baba. SSG: Sai Ram. These stories are like beacons in the stormy seas of the world. They help the sadhakas reach the shores of liberation safely. Sai Ram. (1) Madrasi Bhajani Mela It was in the year 1916 that a Madrasi Bhajani Mela (Party of the Ramadasi Panth) started on a Pilgrimage to the holy city of Banaras. The Party consisted of a man, his wife, daughter and sister-in-law. Unfortunately their names are not mentioned. On their way, the party heard that there lived at Shirdi in Kopergaon Taluka, Ahmednagar District, a great sage named Sai Baba, who was calm and composed, and who was very liberal and who distributed money every day to His Bhaktas and to skilful persons, who went and showed their skill there. A lot of money in the form of Dakshina was collected daily by Sai Baba and out of this amount, He gave daily one rupee to a

three year old girl Amani, the daughter of a Bhakta Kondaji and Rs. 2 to 5 to some, Rs. 6 to Jamali, the mother of Amali and Rs. 10 to 20 and even Rs. 50 to other Bhaktas as He pleased. SSG: Sai Ram. Baba gave money to various people depending on their karma and to test them how they used the money so received. Some were greedy and others took it as His prasad. Sai Ram. SSS: On

hearing all this party came to Shirdi and stayed there. The Mela did very good bhajan and sang very good songs, but inwardly they craved for money. Three of the party were full of avarice, but the chief lady or mistress was of a very different nature. She had a regard and love for Baba. Once it so happened, that when the noon-day Arati was going on, Baba was much pleased with her faith and devotion, and was pleased to give her darshan of her Ishta (Beloved Deity). To her Baba appeared as Sitanath (Rama) while to all the others the usual Sainath. On seeing her beloved Deity, she was very much moved. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she clapped her hands in joy. The people began to wonder at her joyful mood; but were not able to guess its cause. Late in the afternoon she disclosed everything to her husband. She told him how she saw Shri Rama in Sai Baba. He thought that she was very simple and devout, and her seeing Rama might be a hallucination of her mind. He

pooh-poohed her, saying that it was not possible, that she alone should see Rama while they all saw Sai Baba. She did not resent this remark, as she was fortunate enough to get Ramadarshan now and then, when her mind was calm and composed and free from avarice. SSG: Sai Ram. Only a mind free from avarice can be calm and only a calm mind can reflect the glorious form of God. Sai Baba always said that He was not confined to His physical body and those who thought of Him confined to His physical body did not understand His true nature. By appearing as other Gods and Gurus, Sai was conveying a clear message that He was One with the Almighty and was actually devoid of any size and shape. Sai Ram. His Servant, S.V.Swamy Author, Editor and Book Reviewer www.freewebs.com/swamyreviews To be continued... ------------- 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES: "Sankaraiah Dubagunta" sainama OM SRI SAI SARVAHRUNNILAYAYA NAMAHA The seventh Nama in the 108 Glorious Names of Sai is 'Om Sri Sai Sarvahrunnilayaya Namaha' which means salution to Pranava Swarupa Sai who dwells in the hearts of all. The 68th Nama is 'Om Sri Sai Sarvantaryamine Namaha' which means Salutions to Sri Sai who is all pervasive. Sri Sai Satcharitra gives a number of incidents to show the above attribute of Sai. Sai Baba Himself declared "I'm the inner ruler of all and I am seated

in their hearts. All the insects, ants, the visible, movable and immovable world is my Body and Form (Chap 3). A Sarvartaryami Sai only could push His arm into the ever burning Dhuni of Dwarakamai to save a blacksmith's child who slipped into the furnace at a far off place. Once Mrs. Tarkhad, an intimate devotee of Baba gave a piece of bread to a hungry dog before going to Dwarakamai for the Noon Harathi. Baba was pleased with this act of the devotee and said "Mother! You have fed Me sumptuously upto my throat, My afflicted Pranas have been satisfied. First give bread to the hungry and then eat yourself. A dog which you saw before meals and to which you gave bread is one with me so also other creatures (cats, pigs, flies etc.,) I'm roaming in their forms. He who sees Me in all creatures is My beloved (Chap 9).On another occasion Baba called

Laxmibai Shinde and said "O Lakshmi! I'm very hungryâ€, she immediately ran to her house, prepared bread and vegetable and brought it to the Dwarakamai. Baba who was very hungry gave it to a dog. When Laxmibai was unhappy to see that Baba did not eat her bread, Sai said to her "The appeasement of the dog's hunger is the same as mine. The dog has soul as mine. The creatures may be different but the hunger of all is the same. He who feeds the Hungry, really serves Me with food. Regard this as axiomatic truthâ€. How wonderfully Baba has taught us, His children to see Him in all creatures. This great lesson is not to laxmibai alone but to all at all times. In Chap 15 of Sai Satcharitra Omnipresent Sai declares "Though I am here bodily still I know what you do beyond the seven seas. Worship Me always who is seated in your heart as well as in the

hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate indeed is he who knows Me thus". Baba says that he who knows that He is seated in all hearts is blessed and fortunate one. We may add here one can conquer lust, anger, greed, jealously, haterd and egoism (six enemies of man), If one thinks that every other man's heart is Sai's abode. It is because we cannot hate Sai, we cannot be jealous of Sai so on and so forth. We have to respect and love every creature who is a Sai Swarupa. Let us Pray to all merciful Sai to give us the eyesight to see Him in all creatures. OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!! Sankaraiah.D ------ SAIDARBAR – HYDERABAD Sairam, Gurupurnima Greetings to all Saidarbar – Hyderabad is happy to inform you that with the divine Blessings of Baba, we are releasing TEN Spiritual Discourses, rendered by Saibanisa GopalaRao Ravadaji and Sai Ganaharivillu-Bhakti Gitalu in TELUGU Language on Lord Sainath in Two MP3 CDs (Total play time 9 hours and 26 minutes) on auspicious Gurupurnima day (18-7-2008). The main object of taking up this project is: 1. Devotees who canot read and write Telugu but

understand Telugu can easily follow these Discourses, Bhakti gitalu and complete their Eleven days parayana. 2. Those Devotees who have no time to go through Sri Saisatcharita book by sitting at one place can play these CDs even while travelling and complete their Parayana. 3. Those Devotees who want to listen Sai Leelas whenever they find time can also play these CDs; the ultimate aim is to get blessings of LordSaibaba. 4. Lord Sai told in Saisatcharita Chapter Three" If My stories are listened to, all the diseases will be got rid of “. So we recommend sick persons to listen the above CDs. Sri Saisatcharita contains essence of Ramayan, Bhagavatam, Shivamahapuranam, Gurucharitra, Gurugita and Bhagavadgita and the following Discourses are proof for the same 1)Sivaswaroopamlo

Sai 2) RamayanamloSai 3) BhagavathamloSai 4) Saidattavatharamu 5) Gruhastuluaku Sai salahalu 6) Janma Janmalalo Sai 7) Sai Sandeshalu 8) Sai Tatwam 9)Nighuda arthalu 10) Kalalo Sai Sai Ganaharivillu-Bhakti Gitalu Those who know Telugu Language and interested in obtaining the above C.Ds in MP3 Format (Two - CDs) may kindly contact: saidarbar In the Service of Lord Sainath and His devotees, Sai Sevak SrinivasaRao Kasturi For http://www.saidarbar.org ------------ 10.

LETTERS FROM SAIDEVOTEES: shalini.sairam Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:20 am (PDT) On Shri Sai Nathay namah, May Sai bless you all I am really touched to read your experience with Deva, Yes, it is true that HE is everywhere. I can feel HIS presence. I was feeling dull today but HE loves HIS children so much that HE made me read your message, to make me feel light and happy. Thanks to all of you, who keeps sending their experiences and feelings towards Sai. Sai means the whole world to me and there is nothing beyond Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai. Please pray for everyone...that they all should have full faith on Sai. Oh Deva

please arrange a trip for me to Shirdi, I am dying to be there. Saiyan oh mere Saiyan tujhe dekh nain bhar aayinya. Shirdi Majhe Pandharpur SaiBaba Ramavar Om Sai Shri Sai Jay Jay Sai Shalini ----------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent 11. TELUGU SECTION: Please visit: http://www.telugubhakti.com/telugupages/Misc/ShirdiSai/shirdisai.htm Please visit for Sai Aaratis Audio: http://www..shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/saibaba/saibaba_aarti.asp ------------------------------- FOR STARTING A SAIDARBAR CHAPTER OUT SIDE INDIA: Please contact: saidarbar -----------------------------

12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD: Title: Devotees Experiences of Sri Sai Baba - III Authors: Pujyasri Narasimhaswamiji Akhanda Sainama Saptaha Samithi, B/3/F, 15 Krupa Complex, Anandabagh, Hyderabad – 500 047 ------------- Title: Devotees Experiences of Sri Sai Baba - IV Author: Pujyasri

Narasimhaswamiji Akhanda Sainama Saptaha Samithi, B/3/F, 15 Krupa Complex, Anandabagh, Hyderabad – 500 047 --------------------- Title: Sri Sai Baba's Charters and Sayings Author: Pujyasri Narasimhaswamiji All India Sai Samaj, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004. -------- Please Note: Those desirous of using this facility (Sai's Book World) to spread the word about their books may send ONE new copy of the book to Saidarbar, for details contact: saidarbar Acknowledgement of receipt of books will be done by E-mail only. Book(s) sent to Saidarbar will be retained by Saidarbar and cannot be returned.

--------------------- 13. EDITORIAL: Things impressed me from this magazine: “The Guru’s form should be meditated upon; the feet of the Guru should be worshipped; his words are to be treated as a sacred Mantra; his Grace ensures final liberationâ€. The best form of worship of the Guru is to follow his teachings, to

shine as the very embodiment of his teachings, and to propagate his glory and his message. Sai devotees may write about their Sai activities in their place, essays, articles and poetry on Sai to ‘The Glory of Shirdi Sai’ they may be address their contributions to E-mail id: saidarbar We shall put in our best efforts to include them in the Glory of Shirdi Sai- the Bi-weekly E -Magazine. Unless the author of the articles instructs, not to publish his/her E-mail id, we will publish them as a matter of routine practice. You can for THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI for a friend /relative by submitting E-mail ID in the main page of http://www.saidarbar.org Also read the old issues from: http://www.saidarbar.org/glory.htm If you are subscribing this E-magazine for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the same. Editor does not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the articles published. This e-magazine is intended for Private circulation only. Information contained in this E-MAIL is

about Sri Shirdi Sai Literature and Sanatana Dharma. If you don’t want to receive these E-MAILS in future, please reply with the Subject Line ‘REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST’. Submitted by: SAI SEVAK SRINIVASA RAO KASTURI. Saidarbar-Hyderabad-India. ---------

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.