glowed with deep light as it lumbered up my

belly. What a treat!

Their kind is rare, and only appear in July and

August. Usually, by mid September they are

gone. So, I was all eyes and delight watching

it climb. Then, it slowly disappeared from sight

as it got to my upper chest. The moment that

happened, I noticed that the delight gave way to a

slight uneasiness. Where was this thing going?

Would it dive inside my collar and walk down

my neck? Sure, it was a harmless gorgeous bug,

but it looked a little alien, and sinister in a

mechanical way. Bugs, even beautiful ones, do

not look like animals. They look more like art

toys created by an evil mind. Was this one

carrying germs, or an omen I was not yet ready

to accept?

The uneasiness took the best of me, and I

brushed it aside, it flew away like a tiny green

buzzing helicopter and was gone.

I had visitations from Heaven before, and some-

times, when they got too intimate and intense, I

brushed them aside. The defense system is

incurably xenophobic. Fortunately for me, Heaven

persisted. Heaven seldom sends messengers any

more. It uses my thoughts. I miss that! Messengers

wear such gorgeous clothes, and thoughts are so

drab. Oh, well, it won't be long before Heaven,

or Hell, or Oblivion will, for good, have my ass.

Pete

http://cerosoul.wordpress.com

http://awakefiction.wordpress.com

Pete

Nice PPt. want to share. Have a Nice day.

Lov

Manjit Malhi

Nisargadatta From: pedsie6Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:20:47 +0000 The Emeral scarab

There is an open mall in La Mesawith shady and sunny spots, andlots of flowers, and puppies onleashes walking by, and of course,many shops.My wife told me she'd be back in fiveminutes and rushed to Walt-Mart. Iknew it'd be longer. When she entersa shop, she leaves STP,(standard pacific time) and enters Einstein'stime. The shop accelerates close tothe speed of light, and what for heris five minutes, to me is forty five.I took a seat in the shade and got ina contemplative mood. I watched theshoppers, and observed how they walked.You can tell a lot about people's stateof mind by watching how they walk. I sawseveral cute puppies going by. There isa pet shop in the mall, and they letpeople with credit cards take puppies outfor a stroll. It's a win win situation.The puppies get exercise, the shop getsadvertisement for free, and bystandersget to smile. I wasn't expecting more to kill those 45minutes of earthly bound time. ButI got lucky, a green beetle zeroed in on mybellybutton and landed on my white shirt. Itwas, indeed, a jewel, a masterpiece. No craft-person on Earth could sculpt that thing. Ithad the deepest, warmest hues of green. Itglowed with deep light as it lumbered up mybelly. What a treat!Their kind is rare, and only appear in July andAugust. Usually, by mid September they aregone. So, I was all eyes and delight watchingit climb. Then, it slowly disappeared from sightas it got to my upper chest. The moment thathappened, I noticed that the delight gave way to aslight uneasiness. Where was this thing going?Would it dive inside my collar and walk downmy neck? Sure, it was a harmless gorgeous bug,but it looked a little alien, and sinister in amechanical way. Bugs, even beautiful ones, donot look like animals. They look more like arttoys created by an evil mind. Was this onecarrying germs, or an omen I was not yet readyto accept?The uneasiness took the best of me, and Ibrushed it aside, it flew away like a tiny greenbuzzing helicopter and was gone.I had visitations from Heaven before, and some-times, when they got too intimate and intense, Ibrushed them aside. The defense system isincurably xenophobic. Fortunately for me, Heavenpersisted. Heaven seldom sends messengers anymore. It uses my thoughts. I miss that! Messengers wear such gorgeous clothes, and thoughts are sodrab. Oh, well, it won't be long before Heaven,or Hell, or Oblivion will, for good, have my ass.Petehttp://cerosoul.wordpress.comhttp://awakefiction.wordpress.comPete Do you have a You id yet? Get it now. Sign up for a Windows Live ID Try it!

malhimanjitji,

belt sir,

the teaching is very direct- in manifestation, we are just 'consciousness' as such & not this individual or that. the knowledge 'i am' ( consciousness ) is ever with us, uninterrupted holding on to this sense of presence is the key. sages have declared that in manifestation, we are only consciousness & what we really are is prior to the consciousness i.e absolute unity, which can not be described being 'that which is'. in fact, we can not acquire what we already are , we can only recognise it. and such recognition can only happen spontaneously.

though reading book does not help much but introduces to 'basics' & then the 'intuition' has to take over to reveal the truth, which we already are.. pl. try to read a book named 'pointer' based on the same sage. He says;

'you are not conscious of what you are & whatever you are conscious of is neither you nor yours.'

regards,

ever yours,

sai.

manjit malhi <malhimanjitnisargadatta Sent: Tuesday, 19 August, 2008 10:11:59 PMRE: The Emeral scarab

Nice PPt. want to share. Have a Nice day. Lov Manjit Malhi

Nisargadattapedsie6 (AT) earthlink (DOT) netMon, 18 Aug 2008 17:20:47 +0000 The Emeral scarab

There is an open mall in La Mesawith shady and sunny spots, andlots of flowers, and puppies onleashes walking by, and of course,many shops.My wife told me she'd be back in fiveminutes and rushed to Walt-Mart. Iknew it'd be longer. When she entersa shop, she leaves STP,(standard pacific time) and enters Einstein'stime. The shop accelerates close tothe speed of light, and what for heris five minutes, to me is forty five.I took a seat in the shade and got ina contemplative mood. I watched theshoppers, and observed how they walked.You can tell a lot about people's stateof mind by watching how they walk. I sawseveral cute puppies going by. There isa pet shop in the mall, and they letpeople with credit cards take puppies outfor a stroll. It's a win win situation.The puppies get exercise, the shop getsadvertisement for free, and

bystandersget to smile. I wasn't expecting more to kill those 45minutes of earthly bound time. ButI got lucky, a green beetle zeroed in on mybellybutton and landed on my white shirt. Itwas, indeed, a jewel, a masterpiece. No craft-person on Earth could sculpt that thing. Ithad the deepest, warmest hues of green. Itglowed with deep light as it lumbered up mybelly. What a treat!Their kind is rare, and only appear in July andAugust. Usually, by mid September they aregone. So, I was all eyes and delight watchingit climb. Then, it slowly disappeared from sightas it got to my upper chest. The moment thathappened, I noticed that the delight gave way to aslight uneasiness. Where was this thing going?Would it dive inside my collar and walk downmy neck? Sure, it was a harmless gorgeous bug,but it looked a little alien, and sinister in amechanical way. Bugs, even beautiful

ones, donot look like animals. They look more like arttoys created by an evil mind. Was this onecarrying germs, or an omen I was not yet readyto accept?The uneasiness took the best of me, and Ibrushed it aside, it flew away like a tiny greenbuzzing helicopter and was gone.I had visitations from Heaven before, and some-times, when they got too intimate and intense, Ibrushed them aside. The defense system isincurably xenophobic. Fortunately for me, Heavenpersisted. Heaven seldom sends messengers anymore. It uses my thoughts. I miss that! Messengers wear such gorgeous clothes, and thoughts are sodrab. Oh, well, it won't be long before Heaven,or Hell, or Oblivion will, for good, have my ass.Petehttp://cerosoul. wordpress. comhttp://awakefiction .wordpress. comPete

Do you have a You id yet? Get it now. Sign up for a Windows Live ID Try it! Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.