IndiaDivine.org

Second edition:The Nisargadatta Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The second edition of The Nisargadatta Gita is now available at:

http://www.lulu.com/content/2194899

It has a new front and back cover and a improvised text in terms of expression and grammar, which were done due to the generous and meticulous help of Mr.Gerry Blaylock from Italy.

Here are some comments received on the first edition:

“My understanding and practice is much deeper since discovering The Nisargadatta Gita”

John

“Your Nisargadatta Gita IS THE BEST exposition of Maharaj I have ever seen. I bow in gratitide.I am in awe of your accomplishment in expressing.”Ed Muzika

“I get centered reading The Nisargadatta Gita.”

Anne

“The Nisargadatta Gita is evidently the fully ripened fruit of much intense inquiry and reflection.”

John Wheeler

“I wish to thank you, on the way you have describe the I AM. Your description is like a painting or a piece of music, that touches the core of ones being.”Ramonde Bissett

“WONDERFUL - SOUL STIRRING !!!!! I have been reading your 'Nisargadatta Gita'. The lucid commentary you gave to the message of Maharaj is really wonderful.”

Aditya

“Thank you for your extraordinary contributions to the teachings of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj. Since my native language is Spanish, I have translated a couple sections of your book, The Nisargadatta Gita, and posted them to my little blog.”

Clara

“This valuable book will be of immence use to all readers.”

Laxmikant

“Thank you so much for compiling The Nisargadatta Gita. He(Maharaj) has had a great impact on ‘me’.”Tim Rowe

“This is an excellent insight into the teachings of Nisargadatta Maharaj and helps one get focused on the 'I AM'. This work would go a long way to help seekers understand his teaching. Pradeep's effort is indeed commendable.”

Hemant K

“Thank you so much for your wonderful offering!”

Joe

Hope you all enjoy this new edition

Love

Pradeep