IndiaDivine.org

The Glory of Shirdi Sai - issue 21-2008 - from Saidarbar.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI Sixth Year of Publication Published as Bi-Weekly Issue 21/ 2008 09-10-2008 VIJAYADASAMI SPECIAL ISSUE Saidarbar wishes all “A HAPPY VIJAYADASAMI.†One World One Family. Vasudhaika Kutumbam Om! Asatoma Sargamaya, Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya, Mrityorma Amritamgamaya, Om Shantihi, Shantihi, Shantihi! (Aum! Lead from wrong path to the right path, from ignorance to knowledge, from mortality to immortality! Peace be to All) ----------------------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT http://ettitudemedia..com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent GURUR-BRAHMA, GURUR-VISHNUHU; GURU-DEVO MAHESWARAHA; GURUR-SAKSHATH PARAM BRAHMA; THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA: Sairam. You can watch Live Web casting from Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandir from following Link: http://www.shrisaiBabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan.asp ----------------------------- THIS ISSUE CONTAINS: 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM TIME MACHINE 3. SAI IN DREAMS 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY 5. IN THE DAYS OF SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES 10. LETTERS FROM SAI DEVOTEES 11. TELUGU

SECTION 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD 13. EDITORIAL. ------------------------------- 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI http://saibanisa.blogspot.com/ Shirdi Sai's Philosophy in the words of Saibanisaji REALITY OF HUMAN LIFE There are five evils in the world. First one is cruelty. Every creature including the tiniest of all the insects even, strive against one another. The stronger one attack the weaker one, the weaker one tend to deceive the stronger; and every where they fight and behave cruel. Second evil is lack of a clear cut demarcation between the rights of a father and son; between elder and younger brothers; between husband and wife; between a senior relative and a younger. On every occasion each one desires to be above other and profit from the others. They cheat each other as there is deception and lack of sincerity. Third evil is the lack of a clear demarcation as to the behaviour between men and women. Everyone at times has impure and lascivious thoughts and desires that lead them into questionable acts and often lead to disputes, fighting, injustice and wickedness. Fourth evil is tendency for people to disrespect others rights, to exaggerate their own importance at the expense of others, to set bad examples of behaviour and, being unjust in their

speech, to deceive, slander and abuse others. Fifth evil is the tendency for people to neglect their duties towards others. They think too much about their own comfort and their desires, they forget the favours they have received and cause annoyance to others that often passes into great injustice. Compiled by: Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi, Saidarbar – Hyderabad. To be continued------- ----------------------- 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM THE TIME MACHINE: October 1, 1918: Baba asked a devotee by name Waze to read ' RamaVijay' (by Shridhar Swami) and listened to it for 14 days. October 8, 1918: A tiger met its death at the feet and presence of Sai Baba and was emancipated. October 15, Tuesday 1918: On Vijaya Dashmi, Saibaba left His mortal coil at about 2:30 p.m. Few minutes before, He gave Rs.9/- as charity to Laxmibai Shinde. October 16, Wednesday 1918: Early morning Baba appeared to Das Ganu at Pandharpur in dream and said "The Dwarakamai has collapsed and all the oilmen and grocers have troubled Me a lot. So I am leaving the place. Go there quickly and cover My body copiously with flowers". October 16, Wednesday 1918: Early morning Baba appeared to Laxman Mama in dream and said," Get up quickly, Bapusaheb Jog thinks

that I am dead and he won't come, so you do My worship and Kakada Arati". -------------------------------- 3. SAI IN DREAMS http://www.ettitudemedia.com These are the dream sequences and messages as received by SaiBaNiSaji From our beloved GURU LORD SAINATH OF SHIRDI. In Anticipation that this feature

will help in one's spiritual growth are hereby compiled from his personal Diary and presented to SAIBANDHUS. Translated and presented by RAGHU RAMAN SATULURY. MARCH-1996 12-03-1996 Yesterday, I had difference of opinion with the members in the

Satsangh. I prayed Baba and asked HIM to present me with peace of mind. He appeared as an old –man and said- 1. You will get new posting and come to know many new things. 2. You will come across with puppies in golden colour. Give a bath to them and observe whether the colour is genuine or artificial. Discard the ones with artificial colour. Why fear when you have the treasure book of

Hemadripanth (The author of Sai Satcharita) by your side? Holy books are the perennial source of information and guidance. 14-03-1996 Sai appeared as an old man giving discourse in a Satsangh. He said- 1. Sai does not belong to any one individual. Do not discriminate people. 2. There is no gender discrimination in front of Sai. Sai can be worshiped as mother or father depending upon one’s

feeling. 3. Do not aspire for favours from others and praises while serving Sai. 4. Even sweets purchased from outside are acceptable to Sai, provided served with devotion. All living creatures are equal in the eyes of Sai. He is bound only by devotion. To be continued------- ----------------------------- 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY: (By Late Sri Bharam UmamaheswaraRao)

'Shashi': shashi_31 32. Significance of Meditation Preliminaries to Meditation Baba further said: “I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me. If one perpetually thinks of Me and makes Me his sole refuge, I am his ‘debtor’ and will give My Head to save such a person. If one ever meditates on Me, repeat My name, sings My deeds and thus transformed into Me, one’s Karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always. You should have truth always with you. Then I shall always be with you, wherever you are and at all times.†Sai encourages His devotees to adopt their own form of meditation as an easy aid for concentration. Dhyana may thus be ‘Rupa’ or ‘Arupa’. In one of the verses Sri Jnaneswara has written: Seekers after the knowledge of perfection, the very eye of your eye, where the void comes to an end, the Blue Pearl pure sparkling, radiant that which

opens the centre of repose when it arises is that great place of the Conscious Self. Look, this is the hidden secret of this experience. This is what Paramashiva told Parvati Devi. Jnanadev says: ‘I saw this thru the Grace of my Sadguru Nivirttinath.’ To be continued…... ----------------------------- 5. IN THE DAYS OF SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA October 15, Tuesday 1918: On Vijaya Dashmi, Saibaba left His mortal coil at about 2:30 p.m. Few minutes before, He gave Rs.9/- as charity to Laxmibai Shinde. Baba's MahaSamadhi: Baba got a slight attack of fever on 28th September, 1918. The fever lasted for 2 or 3 days, but afterwards Baba gave up his food and thereby He grew weaker and weaker. On the 17th day, i.e.,

Tuesday, the 15th October 1918, Baba left His mortal coil at about 2-30 p.m. (Vide Professor G.G. Narke's letter, dated 5th November 1918, to Dadasaheb Khaparde, published in Leelamagazine, Page 78, first year). Two years before this, i.e., in 1916, Baba gave an indication of His Passing away, but nobody understood it then. It was as follows: - On the Vijayadashmi (Dasara) day Baba at once got into wild rage in the evening when people were returning from 'Seemollanghan' (crossing the border or limits of the village). Taking off His head-dress, kafni and langota etc., He tore them and threw them in the Dhuni before Him. Fed by this offering, the fire in the Dhuni began to burn brighter and Baba shone still brighter. He stood there stark naked and with His burning red eyes shouted

- fellows, now have a look and decide finally whether I am a Moslem or a Hindu. Everybody was trembling with fear and none dared to approach Baba. After some time Bhagoji Shinde, the leper devotee of Baba, went boldly near Him and succeeded in tying a langota (waist-band) round His waist and said - what is all this? Today is the Seemollanghan, i.e., Dasara Holiday. Baba striking the ground with His satka said - is my Seemollanghan (crossing the border).Baba did not cool down till 11-00 p.m. and the people doubted whether the chavadi procession would ever take place that night. After an hour Baba resumed His normal condition and dressing Himself as usual attended the chavadi

procession as described before. By this incident Baba gave a suggestion that Dasara was the proper time for Him to cross the border of life, but none understood its meaning. Dasara or Vijayadashami is regarded by all the Hindus as the most auspicious time and it is befitting that Baba should choose this time for His crossing the border-line. He was ailing some days before this, but He was ever conscious internally. Just before the last movement He sat up erect without anybody's aid, and looked better. People thought that the danger had passed off and He was getting well. He knew that He was to pass away soon and therefore, He wanted to give some money as charity to Laxmibai Shinde. Being so watchful and conscious, Baba also took other precautions in His last moment. In order that He should not be embroiled or entangled with love and affection for His devotees, He ordered them all to clear off. Kakasaheb Dixit, Bapusaheb Booty and others were in the Dwarakamayi anxiously waiting upon Baba, but He asked them to go to the Wada and return after meals. They could not leave Baba's presence, nor could they disobey Him. So with heavy hearts and heavy feet they went to the Wada. They knew that Baba's case was very serious and that they could not forget Him. They sat for meals, but their mind was elsewhere, it was with Baba. Before they finished, news came to them of Baba's leaving the mortal coil. Leaving their dishes, they ran to the Dwarakamayi and found that Baba rested finally on Bayaji's lap. He did not fall down on the ground nor did He

lie on His bed, but sitting quietly on His seat and doing charity with His own hand threw off the mortal coil. Saints embody themselves and come into this world with a definite mission and after that is fulfilled they pass away as quietly and easily as they came. To be continued…... --- NEWS FROM SAIDARBAR – HYDERABAD Now all the works of Saibanisaji (translated into

English Language by Sai Sevak Sri RaghuRaman Satulury) are available in one place in the web blog: http://saibanisa.blogspot.com/ Saidevotees may kindly visit the above blog, read the articles and give your valuable comments in the "Guest Book". ------- 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES: murali_krishnamurthy2003 Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM Experience of Sai Amrit Vani Recitation at Vienna, VA 9th Sept, 2008 SaiRam, We

were all blessed to have Smt. Veena Auntyji recite Sai Amrit Vani at our home in Vienna, VA. We would like to share that divine experience with all saibandhus in this group. Smt. Veena Auntyji and Sri. Ashok Guptaji arrived at Murali and Sharmila's VA residence around 4:00PM from Columbia, MD. In spite of Smt. Veena Auntyji's fracture in her leg and the agonizing pain, she graciously left the pain in BABA's hands to make the Amrit Vani a blessed event. While driving from Columbia, MD to Vienna-VA, Auntyji clearly advised Murali that the house must be purified and Amrit vani shoud be recited inside the house instead of reciting Amrit Vani outside in any halls or backyard. We were preparing the backyard also, since our basement was flooded last Saturday due to the tropical

storm. Rains came Tuesday and backyard was also ruled out. This clearly says the purification of house is necessary more than anyplace else outside. As soon as Auntyji stepped into the home, she felt strong vibrations as she saw the temple and BABA's marble statue (it is almost a 2 feet murthy specially made in Rajasthan brought by my in-laws from Ahmedabad). We also have a temple (also made in India) arranged with photos/murthy dieties of Ganesh, BABA (small murthies), Tirupathi Balaji, Veera Raghavan (our family diety in thiruvallur, TamilNadu - a manifestation of Lord Vishnu). A similar marble statue of Ganesh adorned the right side of the

temple. Auntyji gave us CharnaAmrit (Holy Water) and Vibhuthi (which had manifested at their residence in Delhi) and we graciously placed it at the temple altar. Auntyji also gave us an A4 size photo of golden plated LORD SAINATH Maharaj from Shirdi which she brought directly from Shirdi. Auntyji advised us to frame that photo immediately. Auntyji asked us to play some Sai Bhajans since we had lots of time before the Amrit Vani recitation to create more positive

energy. As the bhajans were playing Auntyji started to meditate. As Auntyji was meditating Vibuthi (udhi) starting manifesting from the BABA's murthy all the way down to BABA's lotus feet. It was a divine sight. We were all blessed. Auntyji clearly said that BABA already blessed the house and the Amrit Vani must be conducted only in the place where BABA acknowledged not in any backyard. We felt really happy and blessed. Auntyji also blessed a devotee's letter and we hope the devotee will have a positive reply. Other Devotees started trickling in as we were listening to various bhajans. Amrit Vani recitation started around 6PM. As the recitation proceeded, strong positive energy engulfed the entire house and we could feel the vibes of the recitation. Smt. Veena Auntyji was all in her divine grace during the recitation. After the recitation, we did 2 minutes silent meditation as advised by Auntyji. This gave us the opportunity to pray to BABA whatever we wished for. As the recitation ended, Smt. Veena Auntyji's lap was filled with abundant Vibhuthi (udhi), which she graciously applied to all devotees forehead one by one. Some of the fruits and

bhog were blessed by BABA and were eaten by BABA himself. It was distributed as prasad to all the devotees. Auntyji also gave CharnaAmrit to all the devotees and distributed pocket size photos of BABA. Auntyji spoke to all the devotees (some individually) and listened to their concerns and advised them spiritually. Dinner Prasad were served and devotees had a sumptuous dinner after the recitation. Smt. Veena Auntyji and Sri. Ashokji then returned back to Columbia, MD around 10PM. It was indeed a blessed event. Sachidananda Sathguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jai Murali Krishnamurthy & Sharmila Rao family ---------------------- sudha_vohra On Sat, 6/9/08 SaiRam Saibandhus, I want to share my following experience of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba with you all. My husband had a accident on 5th of august while dropping my daughter kritika to school. He had a fracture in right shoulder but he is much better now and doing his daily work himself. I want to tell you that Sai Baba had informed me earlier about this incident but I could not understand before. I went to my neighbour house one week before the accident for just chatting. When I

return from there and open the door of my house, (we have a one big laminated portrait of Sai Baba on the wall) Baba's portrait was fall down on the floor ( back side of the sofa) When I saw where is photo and after seeing I took that and saw there was one big crack on the tile. That time I could not understand what Baba want to inform me. After one week when the accident happened then I realize that Baba has took all my husband’s suffering on Him and saved my husband's life. Dr told my husband it will take more than two month to work but with the Sai grace and putting Vibhuti on his shoulder within one month he is not only going for work but driving himself. Thanks to Sai Baba who take care of His bhaktas. Om Sai Ram Sudha --------------- 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN: http://www.saidarbar.org/HTML/portraits/7.jpg Smt. Madhu Gopal Ravada, Saidarbar, Hyderabad. Hello Children! I am Madhu aunty. Do you know Baba use to play with children and used to tell stories to them? I felt children visiting Saidarbar should be entertained with good stories. Now I want to tell the stories what heard in my child hood. THE GOLDEN DEER: Once there was a rich merchant in the holy city of

Banaras. He had a wife, and a son named Mahadhanaka. The son was an unworthy and wasteful person. When his parents died he spent all his father’s hard-earned wealth in gambling and merry-making. A band of useless cronies gathered round him and helped him in his speedy downfall. A day soon came when he was deeply in debt. His creditors started pestering him. But there was no way to pay them back. The creditors now troubled him day and night. At last he thought of a plan. He called all his creditors at the bank of the Ganga the next morning. He told them that his father had hidden a treasure on the Ganga bank. The next morning they all met at the Ganga bank. The creditors were full of joy at the thought of

getting their money back. But suddenly Mahadhanaka, instead of paying them their money, jumped into the deep waters of the Ganga. He knew that he could never pay them back. So he had decided to end his life thus. The current bore him swiftly away from their sight. Disappointed they all went back to their homes. A long distance away there was a bend in the river. Alongside the bend there was a beautiful and rich grove of trees. In this groove lived a splendid looking golden deer. Its skin shone like gold. As Mahadhanaka, carried by the storing current,

neared the bend, the deer that was grazing the soft grass on the bank, saw him struggling in the water. His heart was moved by his plight. He jumped into the river and swimming strongly reached the drowning man. Then he put him on his back and brought him safely back to the bank. There he nursed him till he was alright. After that he led him out of the woods and showed him the way to Banaras. While parting, the deer asked mahadhanaka not to reveal about his existence or whereabouts to anyone. Otherwise, they might try to catch him. Now, here in Banaras, the Queen Khema had a dream about the Golden Deer with a human voice. She wanted to have the deer. She told of her desire to the King. The King loved the Queen dearly. He

promised to get her the deer if such a deer existed. The King announced a big reward for anyone who would give him the news of the Golden deer. Hunters spread all over in search of the deer. Mahadhanaka, who was returning to Banaras, met some of these hunters. When he learnt from them that they were looking for the golden deer and that there was a reward for the person who would lead them to the deer, he told them that he knew about the deer. The King was informed. He accompanied by his soldiers, hunters and courtiers, started for the secluded forest grove.

When they neared the place, Mahadhanaka pointed out the grove to the King. The King’s men immediately surrounded it. The deer was resting under a tree. When he heard the noise of soldiers and hunters, he got up. He saw that he was surrounded by all sides. Some distance away, in front of him, stood the King with his companions. He had his bow and arrow ready to shoot him. The deer immediately decided to approach the King. Asking loudly not to release the arrow the deer ran up to him. At his human speech the astonished King lowered his bow. Approaching the King, surrounded by his courtiers, the deer requested him to tell him who had informed him about his existence. The King

pointed his finger towards Mahadhanaka who was standing near him. The deer was turned to him reproachfully and said, “Pulling a log out of the river would have been better than rescuing such a person as youâ€. The King asked the deer what wrong the man had done to him. The deer replied, “My Lord, I saved this man’s life when he was drowning. I nursed him and set him on the way to Banaras. My only request to him was not to inform anybody about me. See, how this ungrateful man has repaid me!†The king was furious at the man’s treachery. He wanted to kill him. But the kind-hearted deer persuaded the King to spare his life and to send him away with the money offered as reward. The King turned to Mahadhanaka saying “You wretch, see this noble deer paying you back with mercy and kindness for your ungratefulness. Go away from here and

never show your face in my kingdom.†Mahadhanaka took the reward and vanished into the forest. No one ever saw him again. The Golden deer was both noble and wise. He told the King, “My Lord, it is easy to understand the words of animals and birds. But a man’s words can never be fully understood. He may appear your friend and still betray you.†The King was deeply impressed by the deer’s nobility and wisdom. He told him ask for any favour from him. Thinking carefully, the deer said, “My Lord, grant me the boon that all animals in your kingdom will live freely without fear from the human beings.†The king readily promised, saying that he would issue a proclamation

that from that time on wards no man would harm any animals in his kingdom. The King finally returned to Banaras. The Golden Deer accompanied the King. Queen Khema was overjoyed to see the splendid Golden Deer. When she heard the wise words of the deer spoken in a human voice, her joy was doubled. The deer passed many happy days in the company of the King and the Queen. At last, taking leave of them, he went back to his secluded peaceful grove by the side of the river and spent his life in quiet happiness. ------------ 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA swamymain Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:06 PM Spiritual Gems from Shri Sai Satcharitra - Chapter 30 Shri Sai Satcharitra Chapter XXX Drawn To Shirdi (1) Kakaji Vaidya of Vani - (2) Punjabi Ramalal of Bombay. In this Chapter the story of two more devotees that were drawn to Shirdi, is narrated. SSG: Sai Ram. Unless He wills it, no one can go to Him and even if some one goes there physically, he will not be given a darshan of Baba or will not be allowed to come closer. Thus some merit is needed on the part of the sadhaka to attract the grace of Guru Sai. Once Guru's grace starts flowing, the sadhaka is drawn closer to

the Guru and afterwards, even if the sadhaka is physically away from Guru, the link continues. Sai Ram. Preliminary Bow to the Kind Sai Who is the Abode of Mercy and Who is affectionate towards His devotees. By His mere darshan, He does away with their fear of this 'bhava' (samsar) and destroys their calamities. He was first Nirgun (formless), but on account of

the devotion of His Bhaktas, He was obliged to take a form. To give liberation - self-realisation to the Bhaktas is the mission of the saints and for Sai - the Chief of them, that mission is inevitable. Those who take refuge in His Feet have all their sins destroyed and their progress is certain. Remembering His Feet, Brahmins from holy places come to Him and read scriptures and chant the Gayatri mantra in His presence. We, who are weak and without any merits, do not know what Bhakti is but we know this much, that though all others may leave us, Sai won't forsake us. SSG: Sai Ram. As already mentioned above, the link between the sadhaka and Guru continues once established. Even

if the sadhaka forgets Sai, Sai won't forget the sadhaka. Sai Ram. SSS: Those whom He favours get enormous strength, discrimination between the Unreal and the Real and knowledge. Sai knows fully the desire of His devotees and fulfils the same. Hence they get what they want and are grateful. So we invoke Him and prostrate ourselves before Him. Forgetting all our faults let Him free us

from all anxieties. He who being overcome with calamities remembers and prays Sai thus, will get his mind calmed and pacified through His grace. This Sai - the ocean of mercy, says Hemadpant, favoured him and the result of this, is the present work - Sai-Satcharita. Otherwise what qualifications had he and who would undertake this enterprise? But as Sai took all the responsibility, Hemadpant felt no burden, nor any care about this. When the powerful Light of knowledge was there to inspire his speech and pen, why should he entertain any doubt or feel any anxiety? Sai got the service in the form of this book done by him; this is due to the accumulation of his merits in the past births and, therefore, he thinks himself fortunate and blessed. SSG: Sai Ram. This present service of the Spiritual Gems also is by His grace only and the writer feels blessed in getting this opportunity to serve Sri Guru. Sai Ram. SSS: The following story is not a mere tale, but pure nectar. He who drinks it will realise Sai's greatness and all-pervasiveness. Those who want to argue and criticise, should not go in for these stories. What is wanted here is not

discussion but unlimited love and devotion. Learned, devout and faithful believers or those, who consider themselves as servants of the Saints, will like and appreciate these stories; others will take them to be fables. The fortunate Bhaktas of Sai will find the Sai-leelas as the Kalpataru (Wish-fulfilling Tree). Drinking this nectar of Sai-leelas, will give liberation to the ignorant Jivas, satisfaction to the house-holders and a sadhana to the aspirants. Now to the story of this Chapter. SSG: Sai Ram. The ego contaminates the intellect and makes it argue. Truth has to be found by experience and not through arguments. And experience of the higher planes comes when the doors of

the mind are opened and that happens only when the noisy, egoistic mind cams down and allows the doors to the experiences of the higher plane open through the means of Sraddha and Bhakti. Sai Ram. His Servant, S.V.Swamy Author, Editor and Book Reviewer www.freewebs.com/swamyreviews To be continued... ------------- 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES: Kalemama's meeting with Sadguru Sai Baba -By Niket Kale –part 5 Kalemama felt that they have come so near to Sakori which was just a few miles and they should go to Sakori for Upasni Maharaj's darshan. As agreed all went to Sakori and met Shri Sadguru Upasni Maharaj. Later on reaching Meherabad Kalemama came to know that Meher Baba had gone to North India and the Gatemen at Nasik did

not have correct information. During 1928 or 1929 Shri Sadguru Upasni Maharaj came to Dhule and stayed for three days at Advocate Madhav Rao Apte's house and Kalemama and family had the opportunity to meet the Master every evening at the Apte's residence. Later also while Kalemama was frequently coming to Nagar in connection with some of the court cases Shri Sadguru Upasni Maharaj was staying at the "Khushroo Quarters" and on two different occasions Kalemama met Maharaj and had His darshan. During one of these few darshan's of Shri Sadguru Upasni Maharaj Kalemama received a coconut from Maharaj and one coconut from Meher Baba with is still with our family. After Shri Sadguru Sai

Baba dropped His physical body, Kalemama met Meher Baba in 1926 and devoted his life to Meher Baba, until he passed away at Meher Baba's Ashram on 16th of September 1954. Kalemama's son Murli lived with Meher Baba as a close mandli and later was permitted to come to Jabalpur. The Kale family has designed a web site www.trustmeher.com for imparting information on Meher Baba and the Perfect Masters, which can be seen. JAI SAIRAM ---------------------------- 10. LETTERS FROM SAIDEVOTEES: hiteshak Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:54 PM SaiRam, Wooh! Good to feel the book like a book on a Computer! Reading habit will and going to survive no matter what technology. Thanks Hitesh Kothari ------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent 11. TELUGU SECTION: Please visit: http://www.telugubhakti.com/telugupages/Misc/ShirdiSai/shirdisai.htm Please visit for Sai Aaratis Audio: http://www..shrisaiBabasansthan.org/main_English/saiBaba/saiBaba_aarti.asp ------------------------------- FOR STARTING A SAIDARBAR CHAPTER OUT SIDE INDIA: Please contact: saidarbar ----------------------------- 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD: Title: Why Fear When I am Here Author: Sri B.S.Narayana Murthy Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Publications, 5th Block, Flat -334B Janapriya Apartments, Saroor Nagar, Hyderabad - 35 ------------- Title: Sai -The God on Earth Author: Sri B.S.Narayana Murthy Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Publications,5th Block, Flat -334B Janapriya Apartments, Saroor Nagar, Hyderabad - 35 --------------------- Title: Ambirosa in Shirdi Author: Ramalingaswamy Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Publications, 5th Block, Flat -334B Janapriya Apartments, Saroor Nagar, Hyderabad - 35 -------- Please Note: Those desirous of using this facility (Sai's Book World) to spread the word about their books may send ONE new copy of the book to Saidarbar, for details contact: saidarbar Acknowledgement of receipt of books will be done by E-mail only. Book(s) sent to Saidarbar will be retained by Saidarbar and cannot be returned. --------------------- 13. EDITORIAL: Things impressed me from this

magazine: Unless He wills, no one can go to Him. What is wanted here, is not discussion but unlimited love and devotion. The ego contaminates the intellect and makes it argue. Truth

has to be found by experience and not through arguments. Sai devotees may write about their Sai activities in their place, essays, articles and poetry on Sai to 'The Glory of Shirdi Sai' they may be address their contributions to E-mail id: saidarbar We shall put in our best efforts to include them in the Glory of Shirdi Sai- the Bi-weekly E -Magazine. Unless

the author of the articles instructs, not to publish his/her E-mail id, we will publish them as a matter of routine practice. You can for THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI for a friend /relative by submitting E-mail ID in the main page of http://www.saidarbar.org Also read the old issues from: http://www.saidarbar.org/glory.htm If you are subscribing this E-magazine for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the same. Editor does not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the articles published. This e-magazine is intended for Private circulation only. Information contained

in this E-MAIL is about Sri Shirdi Sai Literature and Sanatana Dharma. If you don't want to receive these E-MAILS in future, please reply with the Subject Line 'REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST'. Submitted by: SAI SEVAK SRINIVASA RAO KASTURI. Saidarbar – Hyderabad - India. -------------

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

It appears that the mnemonic loop that comprises your personal

totality is programmed to follow a charlatan.

That's one way that all-that-is presents itself.

But.......the mnemonic loop here wants you to know that you don't need

an old misfit to open the door into your own ultimate reality.

It's easy to follow someone " out there " ....It is much harder to follow

the sat-guru inside

I know........It feels wonderful when you are caught in the current

with a group of followers lost in sycophantic adulation.....but what

feels good does not come from Sai......it is merely how one feels when

the sense of self looses its opacity.

And that is available permanently.

Not as as a gift from your guru....but as your natural inheritance.

It is much more difficult to see all gurus for what they are than to

strike off into the great unknown.......alone.

It's time to stop feeding off the leftovers of others....and become

everything.

I don't imagine that you will respond to this post.

But I wish you would.

The next time you see Sai.....ask him to manifest a Rolex for

you.....and let me know what he says.

Love

toombaru

Nisargadatta , " toombaru2006 " <lastrain wrote:

>

>

>

>

> The next time you see Sai.....ask him to manifest a Rolex for

> you.....and let me know what he says.

>

>

> Love

>

>

> toombaru

>

I wish he would have put all his manifesting abilities to good use.

Were the golden balls and Rolexes given to the poor or were they given

as tokens of appreciation to the relatively well-to-do he made a

pilgrimage to see him.

Shaking head... It's pitiful what people want for *proof*; there's a

billions that wants a man to be crucified for their sins.... perhaps

that's even worse.

~A

anabebe57 wrote:

> Nisargadatta , " toombaru2006 " <lastrain wrote:

>

>>

>>

>

>

>> The next time you see Sai.....ask him to manifest a Rolex for

>> you.....and let me know what he says.

>>

>>

>> Love

>>

>>

>> toombaru

>>

>>

>

>

> I wish he would have put all his manifesting abilities to good use.

> Were the golden balls and Rolexes given to the poor or were they given

> as tokens of appreciation to the relatively well-to-do he made a

> pilgrimage to see him.

>

> Shaking head... It's pitiful what people want for *proof*; there's a

> billions that wants a man to be crucified for their sins.... perhaps

> that's even worse.

>

> ~A

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Even worse, most of these sorts of people have so much invested in their

way of life, their religious obsessions, their beliefs, that even if

Jesus did some how happen to return, miraculously, they would probably

crucify him all over again as a blaspheming liar.

People do tend to invest heavily in their own suffering.

tyga