IndiaDivine.org

What’s aware of everything appearing?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay, now yer just scaring me.

In a message dated 10/29/2008 1:51:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, billeast writes:

10-29-08 – Post What's aware of everything appearing? What's aware of everything coming and going, appearing and disappearing, arising and passing away? To whom is everything coming and going, appearing and disappearing, arising and passing away? Who is aware of everything coming and going, appearing and disappearing, arising and passing away? What is necessary for everything to come and go, appear and disappear, arise and pass away? Is my already and always present, obvious, doubtless, definite, sure, certain, real, true, undeniable, being, existence, presence , and its nature of non-dual, one without a second, non-conceptual, space-like awareness what is necessary for everything to come and go, appear and disappear, arise and pass away? Is being awareness, existence awareness, presence awareness my true, essential, real nature, my true, essential, real identity, what I already and always am? Is the clear opening, the cognizing emptiness, the wide open space, the aware no-thing-ness, the formless yet potentiality and capacity for all forms, the non-dual, one without a second, being awareness, existence awareness, presence awareness the constant happening, the already and always present happening, the essential happening, the fundamental happening, the primary happening, the underlying happening, the basic happening on which everything depends, happening before, during and after everything, and without which, there can be no thing? http://www.whatamireally.com/index.php?func=musicPlay online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out!