IndiaDivine.org

the Toombaru dry diet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/5/2008 12:29:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

I agree with Phil and am also quite willing to admit that I am not 'Awakened', so that makes at least 2 people willing to admit that. :)The main reasons I come here Bennett, is to test out ideas that I have and ideas I have heard. I also know that this chase for knowledge that I wilfully participate in, will never get me any closer to being awakened, I do it simply because I find it entertaining, what else would I do with my spare time? I enjoy mental masturbation.The simplest truth I have learnt, is that the simple fact of 'awakendness' is that you already are who you seek, I'll let you know when I eventually decide to stop struggling and realise that for myself. :)tyga

WooHoo! Two unenlightened peeps on the very same forum. What are the odds? Hehe.

;;;;;;;;To me that is rather an embarrassment i thought we were only among good enlightened people, i feel awkward discussing private enlightened issues in front of strangers, God doesn't like to have his secrets told, it is like the red button in the hands of a politician, if i prove that we exist, we are separate, our emotions are real, everything we do matters and we should behave, live with precision and strive to be a good person and honor our mother and father, they are going to blow us all with that recipe; better leave them on the Toombaru dry diet, can't help anyone, but can't harm either.

In a message dated 06/11/2008 11:19:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

Eric Paroissien wrote:>> > WooHoo! Two unenlightened peeps on the very same forum. What are> the odds? Hehe.> >Oh, about 1 to 1 ;)tyga

I have to take the blame for that quote but, yeah, the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of us sleepers.AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.

Nisargadatta , souldreamone wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 06/11/2008 11:19:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> tyga writes:

>

> Eric Paroissien wrote:

> >

> >

> > WooHoo! Two unenlightened peeps on the very same forum. What are

> > the odds? Hehe.

> >

> >

> Oh, about 1 to 1 ;)

>

> tyga

>

>

>

> I have to take the blame for that quote but, yeah, the odds are

> overwhelmingly in favor of us sleepers.

> **************

You think it's funny, you should hide in shame for the lazy bastard

that you are, soiling your soul and that of people around with that

dirty disease.

In a message dated 07/11/2008 1:52:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, ericparoissien writes:

Nisargadatta , souldreamone wrote:>> > In a message dated 06/11/2008 11:19:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, > tyga writes:> > Eric Paroissien wrote:> >> > > > WooHoo! Two unenlightened peeps on the very same forum. What are> > the odds? Hehe.> > > >> Oh, about 1 to 1 ;)> > tyga> > > > I have to take the blame for that quote but, yeah, the odds are > overwhelmingly in favor of us sleepers.> **************You think it's funny, you should hide in shame for the lazy bastardthat you are, soiling your soul and that of people around with thatdirty disease.

Whatchu talkin bout, Willis?AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.