IndiaDivine.org

?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Same old....same old....

Makes you want to go into a cave..... and forget you think you know

anything.... besides its winter... time for hybernation.

Happy Holidays... we're all just one big happy (?) dysfunctional family.

And aren't we just so lucky we can bullshit our way through life...

Unlike most of the world who's really *suffering*.

~A

In a message dated 11/24/2008 4:27:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, kailashana writes:

Same old....same old....Makes you want to go into a cave..... and forget you think you knowanything.... besides its winter... time for hybernation.Happy Holidays... we're all just one big happy (?) dysfunctional family.And aren't we just so lucky we can bullshit our way through life...Unlike most of the world who's really *suffering*.~A

It seems to be man's nature to be divisive, so deeply rooted in his functioning that he rarely notices it and when he does, he can't remember why it's that way. Man's river of suffering doesn't begin with the rushing of the banks that sweeps away his homes, and this is why higher walls is not the answer, nor do rescue efforts, noble and worthy, ever seem to stop the rain.

To understand why the river rages, we must look upstream to the barren land that cannot hold the rain, to the fields that lay fallow, dutifully plowed but left devoid of the seed of life. The river rages because man's heartland aches to be free of it's own emptiness but cannot trust the sun and the rain. He paints the landscape green but cannot breath life into a rootless shell. His heart is empty and lifeless and he sleeps even as he moves about. It's man's emptiness that makes the river rage.

Sometimes I hear your voice in my head, Anna. 'What has happened to my friend Phil? Why does he swim upstream to join the battle of empty hearts and frightened minds as more homes are swept away?' Something in you says I'm not the fool I seem to be and so where have I gone? I guess you could say I've gone to tend the fields.

Love, Phil

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!