IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Tri Basic View Of Life - Questions unanswered

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

praNAms

Hare Krishna

Except my extempore ramblings, I have not seen any reply from our beloved prabhuji-s to the below mail ...I think Sri Srinivasa Murthy prabhuji's questions need a special consideration & to be answered...He wanted to know whether it is possible to get our svarUpa jnAna or realization of Atma jnAna by merely doing the *manana* on the avasthA traya prakriya ( he calls it tri basic view of life) outside the frame of shAstra-s..In short, how can an outsider, who does not have any belief in shAstra & traditions but wanted to know the real nature of his self would get the knowledge of the same...

Being a follower of vaidika dharma, I donot want to see this knowledge outside the scope of our shAstra-s...But at the same time I am curious to know whether this Atma jnAna is religion restricted!!?? how can an alien to our shAstra-s would get this svarUpa jnAna ...if at all he wanted to know this truth & approach us for the guidance, is it appropriate on our part to say first, you have to take shelter under Hindu dharma & follow the injuctions of our shAstra-s?? or is it possible to teach him the methodology of avasthAtraya prakriya (examination of three states) with impartial logic but without the aid of shAstra-s and AchAryOpadeSa??

I think this is what Sri Srinivasa Murthy prabhuji is trying to find out...Sri Murthy prabhuji kindly correct me if your intention is something else.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!

bhaskar

----- Forwarded by Bhaskar YR/BAN/INABB/ABB on 06/24/2008 11:25 AM -----

" narayana145 " <narayana145

Sent by: advaitin

06/20/2008 12:21 PM

Please respond to

advaitin

To

advaitin

cc

Subject

Tri Basic View Of Life

Pranams to all members.

Dear learned members,

A vedantic friend of mine asked me the following questions:

[a-1] : The states of waking, dream and deepsleep, are these states that are events that occur in time?

[a-2] Do these events occur in space ?

[a-3] Do these events occur in the same time/space series?

[a-4] I appropriate these events to myself. Then who is that 'I' that is common to all these states ?

[a-5] Is it possible to get answers to these questions

from LIFE only without referring to any scriptures ?

I request the members to throw light on these questions.

With warm and respectful regards,

Sreenivasa Murthy.