IndiaDivine.org

Pancha Sukthas with proper chandas and swaras

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,Could anyone point me to where I can get the Purusha Suktham, Vishnu Suktham, Narayana Suktham, Sri Suktham , Bhu Suktham and Neela Suktham with proper metering ?I lost my copies I had and am not able to find a good site that lists these with proper markings.thanksPrasad

Guest guest

Pl. visit:

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_veda/doc_veda.html

advaitin , Guru Venkat <v_vedanti wrote:

>

> Hello,

> Could anyone point me to where I can get the Purusha Suktham, Vishnu

Suktham, Narayana Suktham, Sri Suktham , Bhu Suktham and Neela Suktham

with proper metering ?

> I lost my copies I had and am not able to find a good site that lists

these with proper markings.

>

> thanks

> Prasad

>

Guest guest

Dear Prasad,

The most popular text in south India is "Sasvara Veda mantrAh" in Kannada script from Ramakrishan Mutt, Mysore/Bangalore. This contains all mantras you have sought in addtion many mantras like Mahanarayana, Aruna, and many Suktas. This is with with Sasvara (intonations) like Udatta, Anudatta and Svarita also, with no errors in printing.

One more book published by Ramakrishan Mutt, Chennai is having the script in Sanskrit with intonations. This is an excellent book for all those who can read the Devanagari script. Books can be had from any branch of Ramakrishna Mutt.

Best wishes

Subramanya UH

-

Guru Venkat

advaitin

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:25 AM

Pancha Sukthas with proper chandas and swaras

Hello,Could anyone point me to where I can get the Purusha Suktham, Vishnu Suktham, Narayana Suktham, Sri Suktham , Bhu Suktham and Neela Suktham with proper metering ?I lost my copies I had and am not able to find a good site that lists these with proper markings.thanksPrasad

Guest guest

Namaste,

one more thing inform i have sung H.H.Swamiji's songs in Adhyatma Geetaavali in 2 c.d.'s- 1.UPANISHAT TATTVAGAANA RASAAYANA - 11 upanishads related songs 2. SHRIMADBHAGAVADGEETHA TATTVAGAANA RASAAYANA 12 songs

with description in kannada with shaankara bhaashya each costing Rs. 60/-

so total amount will be 1. Anveshane - Rs. 80-00, 2. two c.d.'s Rs. 120-00 & 3. postage Rs. 20-00 total- rs. 220-00 if you need it i will post after hearing from you. my phone- 9886051222

thanking you,

regards

sanjeeva murthy 2. 2