IndiaDivine.org

Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar ---Narayaneeyam discourse in the hands of a NASTHIKAN--ATHEIST.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One of my Friedn sent this email. PLEAse do if any body can hep on this.

Namaskarams. Late Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar has given Bhagavatham and Narayaneeyam Discourses in Tamil.His Bhagavatham, Ramayanam etc are available in Audio CD.His Sampoorna Narayaneeyam discourse is not there.Even his relatives who run a trust on his name in Salem (Tamilnadu) are eagerly searching for audio tapes recorded during his period.I am contacting all sources.I request our group members to inform me if they know any source.This will satisfy the eagerness of lot of devotees to posses his Narayaneeyam discourse in CD format.Deekshidar has given Narayaneeyam discourse in Tamilnadu,Kerala, Andhra,Maharasht ra and some places in North India.

A person in Tamilnadu (a Nasthika-non believer)has got audio tapes recorded by his father.He is not willing to give for converting to CD.He says he will burn the tapes if anybody approach.Let us all pray at the Lotus feet of our Krishna to make him agree.

My Contact No: 080-23585351E-mail:narayanan.ramgopal@ gmail.com

N.Ramgopal-- http://www.chyk.netSmooth roads never make good drivers. Smooth seas never makegood sailors. Clear skies never make good pilots. A problem

free life never makes a strong and good person. Have a toughbut winning day ahead! Be strong enough to accept thechallenges of life. Do not ask life, 'Why me?' instead say,'Try me'. "

Hindu civilization is something of which I am very proud of.If that is evidence of my being 'communal',then my inner voice tells me, 'SO BE IT' " Krishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown'

The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Namaskaram.

I am glad to know that Dheekshitahar's Ramayaneeyam cd s are available.. i am searching for ramayanam cds . if u could give me the salem trust address i will be very happy. i am eagrely searching for the aove and waiting to hear the same.

it is heart aching to know that naasthika person behaves in a crude way. i sincerely pray lord shri krishna to give him sadbudhi and he gives recordings & there by all of us are benefited.

waiting for the address. thank you.

--- On Wed, 22/10/08, Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar ---Narayaneeyam discourse in the hands of a NASTHIKAN--ATHEIST.rkrishp99Date: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008, 5:59 AM

Namaskarams. Late Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar has given Bhagavatham and Narayaneeyam Discourses in Tamil.His Bhagavatham, Ramayanam etc are available in Audio CD.His Sampoorna Narayaneeyam discourse is not there.Even his relatives who run a trust on his name in Salem (Tamilnadu) are eagerly searching for audio tapes recorded during his period.I am contacting all sources.I request our group members to inform me if they know any source.This will satisfy the eagerness of lot of devotees to posses his Narayaneeyam discourse in CD format.Deekshidar has given Narayaneeyam discourse in Tamilnadu,Kerala, Andhra,Maharasht ra and some places in North India.A person in Tamilnadu (a Nasthika-non believer)has got audio tapes recorded by his father.He is not willing to give for converting to CD.He says he will burn the tapes if anybody approach.Let us all pray at the Lotus feet of our Krishna to make him

agree.

My Contact No: 080-23585351E-mail:narayanan.. ramgopal@ gmail.com

N.Ramgopal-- http://www.chyk. netSmooth roads never make good drivers. Smooth seas never makegood sailors. Clear skies never make good pilots. A problemfree life never makes a strong and good person. Have a toughbut winning day ahead! Be strong enough to accept thechallenges of life. Do not ask life, 'Why me?' instead say,'Try me'."Hindu civilization is something of which I am very proud of.If that is evidence of my being 'communal',then my inner voice tells me, 'SO BE IT'"Krishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your

shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hari OM!

Namaskarams

If you want you can download the Ramayanam from the below link. it is from a Radio Programme. I do not have the address of salem Trust

http://www.sangeethamshare.org/tvg/UPLOADS-001---200/001.ANANTHARAMA_DIKSHIDAR/

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Akhla Niranjan <akhni123 wrote:

Namaskaram.

I am glad to know that Dheekshitahar's Ramayaneeyam cd s are available.. i am searching for ramayanam cds . if u could give me the salem trust address i will be very happy. i am eagrely searching for the aove and waiting to hear the same.

it is heart aching to know that naasthika person behaves in a crude way. i sincerely pray lord shri krishna to give him sadbudhi and he gives recordings & there by all of us are benefited.

waiting for the address. thank you.

--- On Wed, 22/10/08, Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar ---Narayaneeyam discourse in the hands of a NASTHIKAN--ATHEIST.

rkrishp99Date: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008, 5:59 AM

Namaskarams. Late Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar has given Bhagavatham and Narayaneeyam Discourses in Tamil.His Bhagavatham, Ramayanam etc are available in Audio CD.His Sampoorna Narayaneeyam discourse is not there.Even his relatives who run a trust on his name in Salem (Tamilnadu) are eagerly searching for audio tapes recorded during his period.I am contacting all sources.I request our group members to inform me if they know any source.This will satisfy the eagerness of lot of devotees to posses his Narayaneeyam discourse in CD format.Deekshidar has given Narayaneeyam discourse in Tamilnadu,Kerala, Andhra,Maharasht ra and some places in North India.

A person in Tamilnadu (a Nasthika-non believer)has got audio tapes recorded by his father.He is not willing to give for converting to CD.He says he will burn the tapes if anybody approach.Let us all pray at the Lotus feet of our Krishna to make him agree.

My Contact No: 080-23585351E-mail:narayanan.. ramgopal@ gmail.com

N.Ramgopal-- http://www.chyk. netSmooth roads never make good drivers. Smooth seas never make

good sailors. Clear skies never make good pilots. A problemfree life never makes a strong and good person. Have a toughbut winning day ahead! Be strong enough to accept thechallenges of life. Do not ask life, 'Why me?' instead say,

'Try me'. " Hindu civilization is something of which I am very proud of.If that is evidence of my being 'communal',then my inner voice tells me, 'SO BE IT' " Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it,

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. -- http://www.chyk.net

Smooth roads never make good drivers. Smooth seas never makegood sailors. Clear skies never make good pilots. A problemfree life never makes a strong and good person. Have a toughbut winning day ahead! Be strong enough to accept the

challenges of life. Do not ask life, 'Why me?' instead say,'Try me'. " Hindu civilization is something of which I am very proud of.If that is evidence of my being 'communal',then my inner voice tells me, 'SO BE IT' "

Krishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "