Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

There was a recent posting about the Aparokshanubuti in Tamil. Can

any one point the same to me? Can I get the book in Tamil from

somewhere?

With regards,

Anupam

Dear Anupamji, I have the upanyasam of Sri Jayandra Saraswati Swamigal of Kanchipuram mutt (Current pontiff) in this subject (Aparokshanubuti). It is a nectar to hear his words on this subject. He really guides the listener to the ultimate jnan through his words. I was under tremendous pain during the "arrest episode" of this Acharya. I couldnt concentrate on my PhD. Luckily one kind devotee gave me this CD set and by listening his words I crossed those painful days. I also initiated a study circle in Columbus, OH on "Advaitham" with Vivekachudamani as the subject. I think our group got his grace as every member of this group are now earning for the highest goal of life prescribed by Vedanta and by our Acharyas. If you happened to get this CD set

from Kanchi mutt then I would encourage to do that (As the ashram will get money) and it is worth the effort. Hara Hara Shankara Jay Jay Shankara,warm regardsSiva Siva Muthuswamy,Dr.Meier's Lab, Dept. of Plant Biology,500, Aronoff laboratory, 318 West 12 AvenueColumbus,OH 43201 USACruelty to dumb animals is one of the distinguishing vices of low and base minds. Wherever it is found, it is a certain mark of ignorance and meanness; a mark which all the external advantages of wealth, splendour, and nobility, cannot obliterate. It is consistent neither with learning nor true civility. --William Jones (1726-1800)anupam srivatsav <anupam.srivatsavadvaitin Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2008 3:03:07 AM Aparokshanubuti

Dear all,

There was a recent posting about the Aparokshanubuti in Tamil. Can

any one point the same to me? Can I get the book in Tamil from

somewhere?

With regards,

Anupam