IndiaDivine.org

An interview with Swami Dayananda Saraswati

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, all

Shri Shyamji mentioned:

<<My humble advice would be to not read too much into random excerpts from interviews liberally transcribed/ translated into leisure magazines and such and come to any kind of conclusions such as these - may I suggest that is not becoming of us as serious and sincere students of Vedanta. And with regards to the term "vedantin" - there may be many "Vedantins", only one in a million is a "Jnani" and it takes One to know One.>>

Thank you, Shri Shyamji and I feel this should be the correct approach of a "student" of Advaita. I cannot say anything about a "Jnani" on this matter.

With warm regards,R. S. Mani

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

hare krishna, namaskarams.for me swami dayananda saraswathi is my manaseega guru and i believe what he said about ramana might have been interpretted differently. even if it is true ramana is beyond all that. bhagavan ramana.paramacharyal of kanchi and people like them are great sages of our times and personal experiences of many devotees are the solid proof of their greatness.i have experienced the effects during my visit to ramanashram and in the time spent on the hills, while personal darshan of pramacharyal in close quarters numer of times.baskaran

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.