IndiaDivine.org

Chief moderator for 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste fellow members,

This is to inform you that Shri Sastriji will take over on 1st January

as Chief Moderator of our group for the year 2009. We moderators

therefore ask you to extend your full co-operation accordingly.

As the outgoing Chief Moderator, I thank you all for your co-operation

in 2008.

Ananda

praNAms

Hare Krishna

Thank you ananda prabhuji ( I dont know why, I dont like the suffix 'wood' to your name 'ananda':-)) for this announcement...We, the list members, are really blessed to have 'mahAtma-s' like your goodself, respected Sri Shastri prabhuji, Sri Sunder prabhuji, Sri Sadananda prabhuji etc. etc. in this forum for regular interaction....Where on the earth we, the mortals, can have sublime & serene *satsangha* like this.....We are ever indebted to the founders of this group...

Sri Sastri prabhuji, kindly accept my hearty congratulations & humble sAshtAnga praNAms...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!

bhaskar

Namaskarams,

Guru SAkshAt Parabrahma.

Brahmashri Sastriji,

Please accept my abhivadanam on your becoming the chief moderator of this group. The group is blessed to have leaders like you to lead the members towards the desired goal. I cannot congratulate you, being so younger in age, please accept my pranams/namans. I seek your blessings.

Regards,

Raaghavan--- On Wed, 17/12/08, Ananda Wood <awood wrote:

Ananda Wood <awood Chief moderator for 2009advaitin Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 7:12 AM

Namaste fellow members,This is to inform you that Shri Sastriji will take over on 1st Januaryas Chief Moderator of our group for the year 2009. We moderatorstherefore ask you to extend your full co-operation accordingly.As the outgoing Chief Moderator, I thank you all for your co-operationin 2008.Ananda

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

hare krishna, namaskarams.i had the opportunity of reading many of shri.ananda wood's writings in this group and i personally thank him for leading this group as a moderator all these days.blessed are we to have such enlightened personalities to guide us all.i am personaly blessed to have shri.shahstri as our moderator whom i hold in high esteem.i am sure he will guide us all during his tenure which will be a great benifit for all of us.may lord krishna bless us allbaskaran

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Namasthe,

Passing the baton to Shree Sastriji is in itself an act of confirmation to the fact that the group is to continue witnessing very profound interactions among the titans. All will continue to feel the same comfort of expressing one's views without any fear or favour.

While thanking Ananda Woodji for his selfless service done, we welcome Sastriji to guide us to gain clearer understanding of the eternal question-' Who am I?'

Thanks Anandaji and Welcome Sastriji.

Regards

Balagopal

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

As a new member my congratulations and welcome to Sastriji as the new chief moderator. Looking forward to more enlightening discussions and vigorous debates.

Dr. S. Raman

-

balagopal ramakrishnan

advaitin

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:13 AM

Re: Chief moderator for 2009

Namasthe,

Passing the baton to Shree Sastriji is in itself an act of confirmation to the fact that the group is to continue witnessing very profound interactions among the titans. All will continue to feel the same comfort of expressing one's views without any fear or favour.

While thanking Ananda Woodji for his selfless service done, we welcome Sastriji to guide us to gain clearer understanding of the eternal question-' Who am I?'

Regards

Balagopal

Dear Anandaji....

You have been excellent. I liked your unbiased and poised moderation.

Regards

knr_ittool

-- On Wed, 17/12/08, Ananda Wood <awood wrote:

Ananda Wood <awood Chief moderator for 2009advaitin Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 7:12 AM

Namaste fellow members,This is to inform you that Shri Sastriji will take over on 1st Januaryas Chief Moderator of our group for the year 2009. We moderatorstherefore ask you to extend your full co-operation accordingly.As the outgoing Chief Moderator, I thank you all for your co-operationin 2008.Ananda

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Sorry for not having congratulated in due time to the election of Chief Moderator for 2009

knowing very well how demaning work like this can be

all the best for your holy endeveour

please take care very much in the coming most difficult times ahead

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael bindel

-

Ambujam Raman

advaitin

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 3:00 PM

As a new member my congratulations and welcome to Sastriji as the new chief moderator. Looking forward to more enlightening discussions and vigorous debates.

Dr. S. Raman

-

balagopal ramakrishnan

advaitin

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:13 AM

Namasthe,

Regards

Balagopal

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.19/1853 - Release 17/12/2008 8.31