IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: lalita sahasrami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear advaitinsI am forwarding a mail from Dr. ramarao who converted Lalita saharam in to a picture. You may read the procedure followed by him.

" <chagantychagantyrpodury Fwd: lalita davi

Please find three pictures of LALITA DEVI.

The lalita sahasranaama stotram has been converted into numerical

system as follows.

each letter in telugu alphabet is given a number. for eg. a=1 aa=2

e=3 ee=4 it goes like this.

Then SREE MAATA == SA+RA+EE= sreee so add SA+RA+EE then you get a number for sree. Like this go on adding the numerals for each naama.

The toatl numbers for 1000 naamas thus prepared is FOURIER TRANSFORMED

Fourier Transformation converts the time/space signal into

cos and sine functiions. These are otherwise called as real and

imaginery functions.

So the data thus prepared is fourier transformed and real and omaginary components were computed by FFT algorithm. the resulting

real versus imaginary plot gave the picture in red color

Now you have to ascrtain whether it is AMMAVARU.

The conical shaped picture below is a plot between real/imaginary versus amplitude. a cobination ofthese two speaks many a secret.

@

lalita davi

---------- Forwarded message ---------- " CHAGANTY RAMA RAO " <chagantychagantyjrsiriki

lalita davi

Spirituality is synthesized with numericals,trignometry and computer science to depict Laltha devi(AMMAVARU) from out of her sahasra namams.An amazingly beautiful idea and a wonderful achievement!I think there is a great correlation between spirituality and mathematics in some aspects.A clear concentrated look at the design flashes the picture of Lalitha Mata, as visualised by me. Regards,

Jabali Muni.

SarvE bhavanthu sukhinah sarvE santhu niraamayaahSarve bhadrANi pasyanthu maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.

--- On Tue, 12/30/08, vrsarma podury <rpodury wrote:

vrsarma podury <rpodury Fwd: lalita sahasramiadvaitin Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:21 PM

Dear advaitins

I am forwarding a mail from Dr. ramarao who converted Lalita saharam in to a picture. You may read the procedure followed by him. " <chagantychaganty@ rediffmail. com>rpodury Fwd: lalita davi

, Please find three pictures of LALITA DEVI.The lalita sahasranaama stotram has been converted into numericalsystem as follows.each letter in telugu alphabet is given a number. for eg. a=1 aa=2e=3 ee=4 it goes like this.Then SREE MAATA == SA+RA+EE= sreee so add SA+RA+EE then you get a number for sree. Like this go on adding the numerals for each naama.The toatl numbers for 1000 naamas thus prepared is FOURIER TRANSFORMEDFourier Transformation converts the time/space signal intocos and sine functiions. These are otherwise called as real and imaginery functions.So the data thus prepared is fourier transformed and real and omaginary components were computed by FFT algorithm. the resultingreal versus imaginary plot gave the picture in red colorNow you have to ascrtain whether it is AMMAVARU.The conical shaped picture below is a plot

between real/imaginary versus amplitude. a cobination ofthese two speaks many a secret.@lalita davi---------- Forwarded message ----------"CHAGANTY RAMA RAO" <chagantychaganty@ rediffmail. com>jrsiriki lalita davi

Spirituality is synthesized with numericals,trignometry and computer science to depict Laltha devi(AMMAVARU) from out of her sahasra namams.An amazingly beautiful idea and a wonderful achievement!I think there is a great correlation between spirituality and mathematics in some aspects.A clear concentrated look at the design flashes the picture of Lalitha Mata, as visualised by me. Regards,Jabalimuni

Jabali Muni.

SarvE bhavanthu sukhinah sarvE santhu niraamayaahSarve bhadrANi pasyanthu maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.

--- On Tue, 12/30/08, vrsarma podury <rpodury wrote:

vrsarma podury <rpodury Fwd: lalita sahasramiadvaitin Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:21 PM

Dear advaitins

I am forwarding a mail from Dr. ramarao who converted Lalita saharam in to a picture. You may read the procedure followed by him. " <chagantychaganty@ rediffmail. com>rpodury Fwd: lalita davi

, Please find three pictures of LALITA DEVI.The lalita sahasranaama stotram has been converted into numericalsystem as follows.each letter in telugu alphabet is given a number. for eg. a=1 aa=2e=3 ee=4 it goes like this.Then SREE MAATA == SA+RA+EE= sreee so add SA+RA+EE then you get a number for sree. Like this go on adding the numerals for each naama.The toatl numbers for 1000 naamas thus prepared is FOURIER TRANSFORMEDFourier Transformation converts the time/space signal intocos and sine functiions. These are otherwise called as real and imaginery functions.So the data thus prepared is fourier transformed and real and omaginary components were computed by FFT algorithm. the resultingreal versus imaginary plot gave the picture in red colorNow you have to ascrtain whether it is AMMAVARU.The conical shaped picture below is a plot

between real/imaginary versus amplitude. a cobination ofthese two speaks many a secret.@lalita davi---------- Forwarded message ----------"CHAGANTY RAMA RAO" <chagantychaganty@ rediffmail. com>jrsiriki lalita davi

Dear Shri Podury-ji,

Will you kindly send the three pictures to me at madathil?

This is requested because I don't have the mathematical proficiency to

follow the procedure detailed by you.

Wish you and all Advaitins A VERY VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR OF

GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS AND SUCCESS.

Thanks and regards.

Madathil Nair

My dear Shri Podury-ji,

I don't find adequate words to thank you for sending the three images

off-List. I am absolutely blessed and immensely fortunate this New

Year morning to view them.

The images are incredible and I can easily relate the outlines to our

Sreechakranagarasaamraagnidevi seated on the

Sreecakra - an image very close to that of our dear Kanchi Kamakshi

which I worship in my daily pUjAs!

Best regards.

Madathil Nair

Dear Sri Poduryji,

I missed to download the images of Lalita Ammavaru.I would like you to please send the post to my mail Id.Is the achitect, Sri Chaganti Ramarao garu the same one who worked in NGRI?IAny one in our group who has saved the image of Lalita Mata may please send me the same.

Regards,

Jabalimuni

Jabali Muni.

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair wrote:

Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair Re: Fwd: lalita sahasramiadvaitin Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:15 PM

My dear Shri Podury-ji,I don't find adequate words to thank you for sending the three images off-List. I am absolutely blessed and immensely fortunate this New Year morning to view them.The images are incredible and I can easily relate the outlines to our Sreechakranagarasaa mraagnidevi seated on the Sreecakra - an image very close to that of our dear Kanchi Kamakshi which I worship in my daily pUjAs!Best regards.Madathil Nair

lalitha sahasranama vyakyanam lectures that took place at our residence by esteemed SVR Sastri has been putout in a web site by smt aruna sankaran you can contact sunderraman get it. both lalitha and vishnu sahasranama has been put on the site as far as i remember. ihe lectures were spread over a few months on a daily basis and very lucid and vivid but in tamil. SVr mama told me that his being broughtout in eng too sometime back. whether it has come out or not i wll have to checkout. thank you allValli maragath --- On Thu, 1/1/09, Jabali Muni <jabalimuni wrote:Jabali Muni <jabalimuniRe: Re: Fwd: lalita sahasramiadvaitin Date: Thursday,

1 January, 2009, 3:24 PM

Dear Sri Poduryji,

I missed to download the images of Lalita Ammavaru.I would like you to please send the post to my mail Id.Is the achitect, Sri Chaganti Ramarao garu the same one who worked in NGRI?IAny one in our group who has saved the image of Lalita Mata may please send me the same.

Regards,

Jabalimuni

Jabali Muni.

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@ > wrote:

Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@ > Re: Fwd: lalita sahasramiadvaitin@ s.comWednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:15 PM

My dear Shri Podury-ji,I don't find adequate words to thank you for sending the three images off-List. I am absolutely blessed and immensely fortunate this New Year morning to view them.The images are incredible and I can easily relate the outlines to our Sreechakranagarasaa mraagnidevi seated on the Sreecakra - an image very close to that of our dear Kanchi Kamakshi which I worship in my daily pUjAs!Best regards.Madathil Nair

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hari Om Shri Podury-ji,

Please send me the images of Sree Lalitha Devi Ammavaru, to

vanajaravinair or vanajaravinair.

Thanking you in advance.

With Pranams,

Vanaja Ravi Nair.

PS:If will be very nice of you if you any one in the group can send

Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Vyakyanam in English and also the vyakyanam

of Vishnu Sahasranamam in English. I have read English commentary of

Swami Chinmayananda published by Chinmaya Mission, about Vishnu

Sahasranama, and it is really great.

Pranams and New Year Wishes to all in the Group.

Vanaja Ravi Nair

advaitin , " DR.N.PADMANABHAN SARMA "

<drpad69 wrote:

>

> lalitha sahasranama vyakyanam lectures that took place at our

residence by esteemed SVR Sastri has been putout in a web site by

smt aruna sankaran you can contact sunderraman get it. both

lalitha and vishnu sahasranama has been put on the site as far as i

remember. ihe lectures were spread over a few months on a daily

basis and very lucid and vivid but in tamil. SVr mama told me that

his being broughtout in eng too sometime back. whether it has come

out or not i wll have to checkout. thank you all

> Valli maragath

>

> --- On Thu, 1/1/09, Jabali Muni <jabalimuni wrote:

> Jabali Muni <jabalimuni

> Re: Re: Fwd: lalita sahasrami

> advaitin

> Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 3:24 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Sri Poduryji,

> I missed to download the images of Lalita Ammavaru.I would like

you to please send the post to my mail Id.Is the achitect, Sri

Chaganti Ramarao garu the same one who worked in NGRI?IAny one in

our group who has saved the image of Lalita  Mata may please send

me the same.

> Regards,

> Jabalimuni

>

>

> Jabali Muni.

>  

> SarvE bhavanthu sukhinah sarvE santhu niraamayaah

> Sarve bhadrANi pasyanthu maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.

>  

>  

>

> --- On Wed, 12/31/08, Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@

> wrote:

>

> Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@ >

> Re: Fwd: lalita sahasrami

> advaitin@ s.com

> Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:15 PM

>

>

>

>

> My dear Shri Podury-ji,

>

> I don't find adequate words to thank you for sending the three

images

> off-List. I am absolutely blessed and immensely fortunate this New

> Year morning to view them.

>

> The images are incredible and I can easily relate the outlines to

our

> Sreechakranagarasaa mraagnidevi seated on the

> Sreecakra - an image very close to that of our dear Kanchi

Kamakshi

> which I worship in my daily pUjAs!

>

> Best regards.

>

> Madathil Nair

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

--- On Fri, 1/2/09, vanajaravinair <vanajaravinair wrote:

of Vishnu Sahasranamam in English. I have read English commentary of

Swami Chinmayananda published by Chinmaya Mission, about Vishnu

Sahasranama, and it is really great.

Swamiji's commentary is based on Shankara's. There is also commentary by

Bhattar of VishiShiTaadvaita done at the instigation of Bhagavan Ramanuja. There

used to be posts in Bhakti (VishiShTaadvaita list)on one or two naamaavali per

week - Now that list is not active. These posts were combining all the

interpretations and putting things together - excellent work. It may be getting

published in book form. I will have to write to Shree Mani to find out if such

publication exists.

Hari Om!

Sadananda

Namaste:

The Bhkati list archives are still available for anyone to access and

download. Here is the site address:

http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/

The entire archive can be searched for keyword using the Google search

available at the site. For example, search for " Vishnu Sahasranamam " ,

you will get the list of posts under this subject.

Warmest regards,

Ram Chandran

There was also a TV series in Tamil on Vishnu sahasra namam by Velukkudi sastrigaL from the Ramanuja perspective (vishiShTAdvaita).

Dr. S. Raman

-

kuntimaddi sadananda

advaitin

Saturday, January 03, 2009 7:53 AM

Re: Fwd: lalita sahasrami

--- On Fri, 1/2/09, vanajaravinair <vanajaravinair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:of Vishnu Sahasranamam in English. I have read English commentary of Swami Chinmayananda published by Chinmaya Mission, about Vishnu Sahasranama, and it is really great.Swamiji's commentary is based on Shankara's. There is also commentary by Bhattar of VishiShiTaadvaita done at the instigation of Bhagavan Ramanuja. There used to be posts in Bhakti (VishiShTaadvaita list)on one or two naamaavali per week - Now that list is not active. These posts were combining all the interpretations and putting things together - excellent work. It may be getting published in book form. I will have to write to Shree Mani to find out if such publication exists.Hari Om!Sadananda

Shri Podury-ji or any other member of the list,

Can you also please forward me these three images.

Please send them to my email-id janaswami

thank you and regards

-- Durga

advaitin , " vanajaravinair " <vanajaravinair

wrote:

>

> Hari Om Shri Podury-ji,

>

> Please send me the images of Sree Lalitha Devi Ammavaru, to

> vanajaravinair or vanajaravinair

>

> Thanking you in advance.

> With Pranams,

> Vanaja Ravi Nair.

>

>

> >

> > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, Jabali Muni <jabalimuni@> wrote:

> > Jabali Muni <jabalimuni@>

> > Re: Re: Fwd: lalita sahasrami

> > advaitin

> > Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 3:24 PM

> >

> > Dear Sri Poduryji,

> > I missed to download the images of Lalita Ammavaru.I would like

> you to please send the post to my mail Id.Is the achitect, Sri

> Chaganti Ramarao garu the same one who worked in NGRI?IAny one in

> our group who has saved the image of Lalita  Mata may please send

> me the same.

> > Regards,

> > Jabalimuni

> >

> >

> > Jabali Muni.

> >  

> > SarvE bhavanthu sukhinah sarvE santhu niraamayaah

> > Sarve bhadrANi pasyanthu maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.

> >  

> >  

> >

> > --- On Wed, 12/31/08, Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@

> > wrote:

> >

> > Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@ >

> > Re: Fwd: lalita sahasrami

> > advaitin@ s.com

> > Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:15 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My dear Shri Podury-ji,

> >

> > I don't find adequate words to thank you for sending the three

> images

> > off-List. I am absolutely blessed and immensely fortunate this New

> > Year morning to view them.

> >

> > The images are incredible and I can easily relate the outlines to

> our

> > Sreechakranagarasaa mraagnidevi seated on the

> > Sreecakra - an image very close to that of our dear Kanchi

> Kamakshi

> > which I worship in my daily pUjAs!

> >

> > Best regards.

> >

> > Madathil Nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger./invite/

> >

>

Attached the three images

Jabali Muni.

--- On Sun, 1/4/09, janaswami <janaswamy wrote:

janaswami <janaswamy Re: Fwd: lalita sahasramiadvaitin Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 6:54 AM

Shri Podury-ji or any other member of the list,Can you also please forward me these three images.Please send them to my email-id janaswami (AT) gamil (DOT) comthank you and regards-- Durga advaitin@ s.com, "vanajaravinair" <vanajaravinair@ ...>wrote:>> Hari Om Shri Podury-ji,> > Please send me the images of Sree Lalitha Devi Ammavaru, to > vanajaravinair@ ... or vanajaravinair@ ...> > Thanking you in advance.> With Pranams,> Vanaja Ravi Nair.> > > > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, Jabali Muni <jabalimuni@ > wrote:> > Jabali Muni <jabalimuni@ >> > Re: Re: Fwd: lalita sahasrami> > advaitin@ s.com> > Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 3:24 PM> > > > Dear Sri Poduryji,> > I missed to download the images of Lalita Ammavaru.I would like > you to please send the post to my mail Id.Is the achitect, Sri > Chaganti Ramarao garu the same one who worked in NGRI?IAny one in > our group who has saved the image of Lalita Mata may please send > me the same.> > Regards,> > Jabalimuni> > > > > > Jabali Muni.> >  > > SarvE bhavanthu sukhinah sarvE santhu niraamayaah> > Sarve bhadrANi pasyanthu maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.> >  > >  > > > > --- On Wed, 12/31/08, Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@ > > wrote:> > >

> Madathil Rajendran Nair <madathilnair@ >> > Re: Fwd: lalita sahasrami> > advaitin@ s.com> > Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:15 PM> > > > > > > > > > My dear Shri Podury-ji,> > > > I don't find adequate words to thank you for sending the three > images > > off-List. I am absolutely blessed and immensely fortunate this New > > Year morning to view them.> > > > The images are incredible and I can easily relate the outlines to > our > > Sreechakranagarasaa mraagnidevi seated on the > > Sreecakra - an image very close to that of our dear Kanchi > Kamakshi > > which I worship in my daily pUjAs!> > > > Best regards.> > > > Madathil Nair> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to > http://messenger. / invite/> >>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Namaste. I am writing my request to this email after long time. Can

anyone please let me know the website wherefrom I can download the

Lalitasahasranama vyakyanam and Vishnusahasranama vyakyanam?

Thanks in advance and with regards,

Anupam.

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 8:06 AM, DR.N.PADMANABHAN SARMA

<drpad69 wrote:

> lalitha sahasranama vyakyanam lectures that took place at our residence by

> esteemed SVR Sastri has been putout in a web site by smt aruna sankaran you

> can contact sunderraman get it. both lalitha and vishnu

> sahasranama has been put on the site as far as i remember. ihe lectures were

> spread over a few months on a daily basis and very lucid and vivid but in

> tamil. SVr mama told me that his being broughtout in eng too sometime back.

> whether it has come out or not i wll have to checkout. thank you all

> Valli maragath