many thanks

can you be kind enough to let us know

if this Peace Prayer is available in

hindi alphabets / devnagari pl?

for some of us, that will help us to

clearly pronounce

namaskaram once again

ram mohan--- On Sat, 31/1/09, advaitins <advaitins wrote:

advaitins <advaitins Re: Request to the Group - Peace Prayeradvaitin Date: Saturday, 31 January, 2009, 4:28 AM

advaitin@ s.com, Jabali Muni <jabalimuni@ ...> wrote:>> Namasthe dear Lakshmi,,> Thanks to you in advance for complying with my request.> Regards,> Jabali Muni.shaanti mantraH - ## peace chant## pR^i\_thi\_vI shA\_ntA sA.agninA\' shA\_ntA sAme\' shAntA shuca{\m+}\' shamayatu |a\_ntari\'kSha{ \m+} shA\_ntaM tadvA\_yunA\ ' shA\_ntaM tanme\' shA\_nta{\m+} shuca{\m+}\' shamayatu |dyaushshA\_ntA sA.a.adi\_tyena\ ' shA\_ntA sA me\' shA\_ntA shuca{\m+}\' shamayatu |pR^i\_thi\_vI shAnti\'ra\_ ntari\'kSha{ \m+}\_ shAnti\_rdyauH shAnti\_rdishaH\ _ shAnti\'ravAntaradi \_shAHshAnti\'ra\_ gniH shAnti\'rvAyuH shAnti\'rAdi\ _tyaH shAnti\'shcha\ _ndramAH\ _ shA\_ntirnakSha\ 'trANi\_shAnti\_rApaH\ _ shAnti\_roSha\ 'dhayaH\_ shAnti\_rvana\ _spata\'yaH\ _

shAnti\_rgauH shAnti\'ra\_ jA shAnti\_rashvaH\ _ shAntiH\_ puru\'ShaH\_ shAnti\_rbrahma\ _ -shAnti\'rbrAhma\ _NaH shAntiH\_ shAnti\'re\_ va shAntiH shAnti\'rme astu\_ shAntiH\' | tayA\_ha{\m+ } shA\_ntyA sa\'rvashA\_ ntyA mahyaM\' dvi\_pade\_ catu\'Shpade ca\_ shAntiM\' karomi\_ shAnti\'rme astu\_ shAntiH\' |AUM shAntiH\_ shAntiH\_ shAntiH\' ||============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ====Meaning of Shanti MantraThe shanti mantra – the vedic chants of svasti vacanam pray for the well-being of the world and exhort that peace and harmony should prevail upon the Earth and the entire universe.- in the celestial regions – world above called the heavens- in the mid region called the atmosphere- lower region called the earth Oh Lord! Let all the elements – akasha or ether, air, fire, water and earth, the directions, the

heavenly bodies- the Sun, the moon, the stars, the plant kingdom -the herbs and medicinal plants, the forests, flora and fauna, the animal kingdom -the cattle, the load pulling animals represented by the horse, the wild animals represented by the elephant, the human beings, the Gods represented by Brahmaji and the educated people who are the protectors of knowledge- both worldly and spiritual, and myself, spread peace and harmony in the Universe and ensure the well being of all life.- May the waters flow peacefully- May the plants grow peacefully- May the two legged and for legged living beings live in peace and harmony- May all the divine powers bring peace to us- May all beings be in peace and may that peace be in me.- Let there be peace everywhere for ever . AUM Peace, Peace, Peace.[from Lakshmi Muthuswamy]

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.