IndiaDivine.org

Greatest miracle in the world

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, all

On one of my pilgrimages to Sabari Mala, many many years ago, while we a few Swamis, or Ayyappas were sitting together and talking about the greatness of Sabari Mala pilgrimage etc. one of the swamis, who seemed to have made a few visits to the shrine, mentioned “tomorrow evening the greatest miracle of the Lord appearing as a Light will take placeâ€. Many kannies, i.e. those visiting the shrine for the first time were full of excitement and wanted to know where It would appear and whether they would be blessed to see It. One mature swami told them, “while wait till tomorrow evening, I will show It tomorrow morning itselfâ€. The kannies and also others were wanted to see it in the morning and the old swami told them to assemble at around 8 am and he would show the Greatest Miracle. They all assembled at the appointed time next morning, and the old swami pointing at Sun, said “see, the greatest miracleâ€. Others said “this we see every dayâ€. The old swami said “Yes, we see miracles every day and every second, but we fail to recognize and we long to see some strange phenomena which in fact is of no use at allâ€. He continued “let us recognize all this as miracles and do not run after any special one as the greatest miracle is God itself appearing as all what is seen and unseen, and let us pray to Lord Ayyappa to give us the knowledge to recognize thisâ€.

warm regards

Mani

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.