Ugadi Subhakankshalu - Sri Virodhi Ugadi Panchangasravanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Telugu people all over the world are celebrating Ugadi -Samvatsradi -Hindu

New Year's Day with festivity and religious fervour. Mangalasnaanalu/auspicious

head bath,brand new cloths, a visit to the temple, savouring the Ugadi

Pachchadi,purnakumbhadanam, reading the religious almanac Panchangam with

family,relatives and friends are the significant rituals of Ugadi.

Panchangasravanam has a great significance reminding one about the facets of

Time and Space. This Vedic calender'Panchangam' is a sophisticated tool of

planning, providing vital information about the astrological factors,planets and

stars -- aspects of our subtle environment which are unseen but strongly felt.

The listening and daily use of Panchangam/Vedic calender helps the conscientious

individual to understand and monitor the prevailing forces of each day. With

this knowledge, he or she is able to flow with the river of life, " creatively

alive and in tune with the universe. Panchangam is an advanced treatise on Time

Management Techniques for a happy and peaceful life.

With my Ugadi subhakankshalu , I request you to listen to Sri Virodhinama

samvatsara Panchangasravanam.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=dr.anjaneyulu%20goli%20AND%20collection%\

3Aopensource_audio

Guest guest

I convey my hearty thanks to Dr Goli Anjaneyulu garu for his audio files of panchanga sravanam on the day of Ugadi of Sri Virodhinama samvatsaram.I appreciate his initiative to make it possible for people living in foriegn countries to listen to the panchanga sravanam on the inter net.I wish all his works in addition to this may be listened to on net.

Regards,Jabali Muni.

SarvE bhavanthu sukhinah sarvE santhu niraamayaahSarve bhadrANi pasyanthu maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, golianjaneyulu <golianjaneyulu wrote:

golianjaneyulu <golianjaneyulu Ugadi Subhakankshalu - Sri Virodhi Ugadi Panchangasravanamadvaitin Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 11:48 PM

The Telugu people all over the world are celebrating Ugadi -Samvatsradi -Hindu New Year's Day with festivity and religious fervour. Mangalasnaanalu/ auspicious head bath,brand new cloths, a visit to the temple, savouring the Ugadi Pachchadi,purnakumb hadanam, reading the religious almanac Panchangam with family,relatives and friends are the significant rituals of Ugadi.Panchangasravanam has a great significance reminding one about the facets of Time and Space. This Vedic calender'Panchangam ' is a sophisticated tool of planning, providing vital information about the astrological factors,planets and stars -- aspects of our subtle environment which are unseen but strongly felt. The listening and daily use of Panchangam/Vedic calender helps the conscientious individual to understand and monitor the prevailing forces of each day. With this knowledge, he or she is able to flow with the river of life,"creatively alive and in tune with the

universe. Panchangam is an advanced treatise on Time Management Techniques for a happy and peaceful life.With my Ugadi subhakankshalu , I request you to listen to Sri Virodhinama samvatsara Panchangasravanam.http://www.archive. org/search. php?query= dr.anjaneyulu% 20goli%20AND% 20collection% 3Aopensource_ audio