IndiaDivine.org

Even Consciousness is not the Final Realy?!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste, Sri Dennis-ji,

Thank you very much for kindly going through the short note which I posted more for getting myself corrected.

When you say “that all of this is vyAvahArika knowledge, even though it is according to shrutiâ€, is there “any knowledge†in pAramArthika sense, as the “other†is not there in pAramArthika sense, and therefore what knowledge can be there? And what you say “Knowledge, in our usually understood sense of the word could have no meaning in a pAramArthika senseâ€, is because at pAramArthika no knowledge is possible as triputi is absent.

However, at vyAvahaArika level, one can appreciate and recognize the fact that Self, alone is there without a second, and in Reality one is that Self, i.e. satchidAnanda Atma, and this appreciation and recognition itself has a very big say on one’s attitude while transacting, which one cannot avoid, in vyAvaharika level.

Quite frankly, I do not know what exactly moksham or mukti involve, but with this attitude IMHO Punarjanmam itself is not a problem. I may be wrong here.

With kind regards,

Mani

R.. S. Mani

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.