IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Nonduality Salon] Jerry mentioned at FaceBook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

Recently, I joined facebook to see what all the fuss was all about.

I see a lot of our friends there. I was delighted to see Greg Goode there.

Did not see Jerry yet. My impression from the short time there is that

Advaita, spirituality, nonduality, etc. are thriving there in a big way.

Feel free to send me a friend request (but do introduce yourself if you are

using a nick name).

Love to all

Harsha

NondualitySalon

[NondualitySalon ] On Behalf Of anabebe57

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:03 AM

NondualitySalon

[Nonduality Salon] Re: Jerry mentioned at FaceBook

NondualitySalon , " Era " <mi_nok wrote:

>

> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1845288852 & ref=ts

>

>

>

> become a friend

>

Hugs, Era... always nice to see you. However, I became a friend (request

submitted) with Harsha (Harsh K. Luthar) Are you telling

me that Jerry is Harsha? I ask the question in a dualist sense.

lol.

~A

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

Recently, I joined facebook to see what all the fuss was all about.

I see a lot of our friends there. I was delighted to see Greg Goode there.

Did not see Jerry yet. My impression from the short time there is that

Advaita, spirituality, nonduality, etc. are thriving there in a big way.

Feel free to send me a friend request (but do introduce yourself if you are

using a nick name).

Love to all

Harsha

NondualitySalon

[NondualitySalon ] On Behalf Of anabebe57

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:03 AM

NondualitySalon

[Nonduality Salon] Re: Jerry mentioned at FaceBook

NondualitySalon , " Era " <mi_nok wrote:

>

> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1845288852 & ref=ts

>

>

>

> become a friend

>

Hugs, Era... always nice to see you. However, I became a friend (request

submitted) with Harsha (Harsh K. Luthar) Are you telling

me that Jerry is Harsha? I ask the question in a dualist sense.

lol.

~A

Guest guest

I like seeing you on facebook, and I doubt it is of concern to you, but it can be quite "addictive" or at the least time consuming. Anyway, thanks for all you do here and everywhere in devotion to Truth.

In Ramana,

Rafe

Harsha NondualitySalon Cc: ; advaitin Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:42:21 AM RE: [Nonduality Salon] Re: Jerry mentioned at FaceBook

Hello everyone,Recently, I joined facebook to see what all the fuss was all about.I see a lot of our friends there. I was delighted to see Greg Goode there.Did not see Jerry yet. My impression from the short time there is thatAdvaita, spirituality, nonduality, etc. are thriving there in a big way. Feel free to send me a friend request (but do introduce yourself if you areusing a nick name).Love to allHarshaNondualitySalon[NondualitySalon] On Behalf Of anabebe57Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:03 AMNondualitySalon[Nonduality Salon]

Re: Jerry mentioned at FaceBookNondualitySalon, "Era" <mi_nok wrote:>> http://www.facebook .com/profile. php?id=184528885 2 & ref=ts> > > > become a friend>Hugs, Era... always nice to see you. However, I became a friend (requestsubmitted) with Harsha (Harsh K. Luthar) Are you tellingme that Jerry is Harsha? I ask the question in a dualist sense.lol.~A

Guest guest

Dear Rafe

regarding "facebook" and so many other socalled "social networks"

of course it always depends on our decision where to go and where to stay

but you mentioned yourself the addictive element in all those socalled modern media

of course - like always in the dual world - everything has two sides

but michael prefers to look for the third side

these antithese synthese

as i see everywhere on the socalled massmedia the quality goes down and down

did you ever hear that intelligence went down very strongly in the last decades

imo due to this massmediahysteria

for examle the worldwide famous MENSA where i was invited when tested when 16years of age and due Grace without knowing why declined had at those time minimum IQ for being invited 140

today when Gavriel, my son, made the first testround it is 130

Grace i mean in this concern being invited you automatically become a member of a famous worldwidenet of incredible influence and rich of course

what was never my intention

and even socalled spiritual sites clubs and else if you look down to facts the practical value of contributions and contributors oh gosh how rare those really are

like everywhere silent majority is sleeping and seemingly even in the socalled spiritual field

sorry but true in my feeling

much more of value on the way back home is the ongoing effort to try to live our known TRUTH in daily life affairs from moment to moment

but of course this is much more demanding from ourselves than even wonderful written contributions about theorey

what counts is PRACTICE

like our beloved SADGURU said when you lifted the curtain of NONOKLOWDEGE all your theoretical knowledge is GONE

my conclusion of this get rid of all theoretical explanations which never convinces those in the unknown and those who are not ready for TRUTH and live your truth

fullpoint

and this is my message to you to the HOLY JOURNEY to our SadGuru stay centered in ITS truth listen to your INNER VOICE and follow the LIGHT whatever you experience hear see and feel whatever disappointments you meet whatever disgusting view you have to see

remember please those lessons are always from Sri Ramana itself for the sake of your FULLFILLMENT

in love in GD

michael

-

Rafe Stoneman

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 6:39 PM

Re: RE: [Nonduality Salon] Re: Jerry mentioned at FaceBook

I like seeing you on facebook, and I doubt it is of concern to you, but it can be quite "addictive" or at the least time consuming. Anyway, thanks for all you do here and everywhere in devotion to Truth.

In Ramana,

Rafe

Harsha <harsha (AT) (DOT) com>NondualitySalon Cc: ; advaitin Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:42:21 AM RE: [Nonduality Salon] Re: Jerry mentioned at FaceBook

Hello everyone,Recently, I joined facebook to see what all the fuss was all about.I see a lot of our friends there. I was delighted to see Greg Goode there.Did not see Jerry yet. My impression from the short time there is thatAdvaita, spirituality, nonduality, etc. are thriving there in a big way. Feel free to send me a friend request (but do introduce yourself if you areusing a nick name).Love to allHarshaNondualitySalon[NondualitySalon] On Behalf Of anabebe57Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:03 AMNondualitySalon[Nonduality Salon] Re: Jerry mentioned at FaceBookNondualitySalon, "Era" <mi_nok wrote:>> http://www.facebook .com/profile. php?id=184528885 2 & ref=ts> > > > become a friend>Hugs, Era... always nice to see you. However, I became a friend (requestsubmitted) with Harsha (Harsh K. Luthar) Are you tellingme that Jerry is Harsha? I ask the question in a dualist sense.lol.~A

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.43/2281 - Release 08/04/09 05:57:00