IndiaDivine.org

Karana Karya Ananyatva.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranams to all,The reply I received from my Guruji regarding my doubt in Karana Karya Ananyatva I would like to share in this forum. Here is his answer to me.QUOTEDear Manoharan,

Karana Karya Ananyatva.

We spoke about this KKA, now make this point clear, since you have listened to Sankyans, they are the people (a section of Vedantins !) who accept KKA. Though in Bhashya, we say the KKA is condemened in Mandukya (But that is Ajata Vada - Where the creation iis not accepted, some say this escuse to accept KKA), in Aramba Adhikarana of Brahma Sutra, this it seems is accepted by Bhagavan Bhashyakara.

How can this contradiction be possible, Thinking in this line is itself is SIN. We should understand the true meaning, though Bhagavan Bhashyakara, explains many a time that the creation aspect is just accepted to make us understand the true meaning of Vedanta. Some take this in a wrong way, Like, To understand Vedanta we should use Jagat, and they go on to give the example of Scaffolding (Saram in Tamil, Dancha / jugad in Hindi) , once the building is built as the scaffolding is removed the jagat also is used

in the place of Scafolding to understand Vedant. But dont ask them, what is the Upadana karana (Material Cause) for this Jagat (This is like, as they say and ask, Brahma created this jagat sitting on the stone in Gaya / Badrinath. But where was this stone before creation.).

They make a simple thing very complicated. It is explained in Vedanta, Though many a time by Bhagavan Bhashykara, that the jagat is like a Magicians creation, illusional. See this is the mother of all scams, Let us see this -

When it is said the creation is used for Vedantic understanding it is not like Scaffolding. Let us take this example , There was man, who was in death bed. He had three sons, and he has made a Will to distribute his wealth amoung them in this way, The First son will get Half (1/2) of the wealth, the Second son will get tow-third (2/3) of what the First son gets, and the Third son will get one-third (1/3) of what the Second son gets. After the death of the father, the sons divided the wealth according to the Will, but when it came to the Cows, they had a problem. Because, they have 17 cows, and like the other inert objects they cannot divide this. How to get 1/2, 2/3 and 1/3 in this wealth. Confused they went to the Guru, he said, this is not a problem, let me help you.Now the Guru said ok, i will lend you a imaginary cow, now the total is 18. Now for the First son 1/2 of 18 = 9, for Second son 2/3 of 9 = 6 and Third son 1/3 of 6 = 2, the total is 17 !!!. And the guru took back his imaginary cow. The imaginary cow is nothing but the Jagat, Before the separation the Karana was 17, and after the division the Karya is 17.

This is how the Creation should be understood.

UNQUOTEManoharan