IndiaDivine.org

'Srotamasmi Jahnavi ' -- Gangastakam Slideshow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Krishna declared 'among streams, I am the Ganga. River Ganga is the best of

all the rivers. Having its origin in the water which washed the feet of the

Lord, it is held to be the most sacred in character. The Puranas and Itihasas

sing its glory in the highest terms.

Besides this, the story goes that on one occasion Bhagavan Vishnu himself melted

and began to flow like water. Finding His way into the water-pot of Brahma in

that liquid form.He became known as Ganges. Thus being no other than Brahma

transformed into a liquid, the Ganga possesses infinite glory. Hence the Lord

declares it to be His own self. The very chanting of 'Ganga Ganga' purifies our

body,mind and soul.

I request you to see the Gangastakam slide show.

http://.ning.com/video/gangashtakam-slide-show

Dr Anjaneyulu garu!

Pranams! I haertily congratulate you for the laudable work you are doing to make it possible for all Hindus and those that have deep faith in our sacred religion to know, listen and to see many sthotras and slokas enshrined in our Epics,Puranas,Vedas and Upanishads.You are utilising your God-gifted talents coupled with modern techniques for the propagation of our Sanatana Dharma and to keep our elderly brotheren in the spiritual path.May God bless you to proceed further in your endevour.Regards,Jabalimuni P.S:-I very well appreciate your interest in the usage of latest computer techniques.

Jabali Muni.

SarvE bhavanthu sukhinah sarvE santhu niraamayaahSarve bhadrANi pasyanthu maa kaschit duhkhabhAg bhavEt.

golianjaneyulu <golianjaneyuluadvaitin Sent: Fri, February 19, 2010 12:57:17 AM 'Srotamasmi Jahnavi ' -- Gangastakam Slideshow

Lord Krishna declared 'among streams, I am the Ganga. River Ganga is the best of all the rivers. Having its origin in the water which washed the feet of the Lord, it is held to be the most sacred in character. The Puranas and Itihasas sing its glory in the highest terms. Besides this, the story goes that on one occasion Bhagavan Vishnu himself melted and began to flow like water. Finding His way into the water-pot of Brahma in that liquid form.He became known as Ganges. Thus being no other than Brahma transformed into a liquid, the Ganga possesses infinite glory. Hence the Lord declares it to be His own self. The very chanting of 'Ganga Ganga' purifies our body,mind and soul. I request you to see the Gangastakam slide show.http://telugubhakti pages.ning. com/video/ gangashtakam-

slide-show