IndiaDivine.org

AW: samadhana and nidhidyasana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sadaji,Pranamsthank you so much for telling me about the perspectives! Of course I had saved them all up into one folder, intending to read them sometime. Which I certainly would have done but missing the opportunity to find valuable information about the very topic I am looking into now. I have now studied from 22 onwards and am very much looking forward to the next one. Whenever I have some time I will go through the tat twam asi - lectures.As I do hardly anything else in my life but studying Vedanta (in the form of points 2 to 6 regarding your last perpective), it sometimes is difficult to decide what text to take next. There is so much choice. But again ... what a blessing that there is so much

choice!As I said, I will come back to the list after having studied everything recommended and in case that there are still doubts.Om ShantiSitaraVon: kuntimaddi sadananda <kuntimaddisadaAn: advaitin Gesendet: Samstag, den 20. März 2010, 4:51:58 UhrBetreff: Re: samadhana and nidhidyasana Sitarji - praNams The perspectives that are currently in progress are related to nidhidhyasana and sadhana chatuShTaya sampatthi only in terms of manda, madhya and uttama adhikaaries and how Vedantic teaching applies to them. Hari Om! Sadananda --- On Fri, 3/19/10, Sitara Mitali <smitali17 (AT) (DOT) de> wrote: Sitara Mitali <smitali17 (AT) (DOT) de> samadhana and nidhidyasana advaitin@ s.com Friday, March 19, 2010, 3:58 PM Dear all, Namaste Inquiring into the methodology of vedantic teaching I have looked into sadhana chatustaya sampatti. I wonder whether I have the proper understanding of samadhana. It seems to me that it is almost another name for nidhidyasana, both referring to one pointed contemplation of ultimate truth. I would be very thankful for any comment on this. Om Shanti Sitara ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ Sie sind Spam leid? Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails. http://mail. Sie sind Spam leid? Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails.

Guest guest

Sitarji - PraNAms.

The last two posts 26,27 deal wtih sadhana chatuShTaya sampatti or lack of it and nidhidhyaasana. Hence the reference to your question.

Hari Om!

Sada--- On Sun, 3/21/10, Sitara Mitali <smitali17 wrote:

Sitara Mitali <smitali17AW: samadhana and nidhidyasanaadvaitin Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 3:35 PM

Sadaji,

Pranams

thank you so much for telling me about the perspectives! Of course I had saved them all up into one folder, intending to read them sometime. Which I certainly would have done but missing the opportunity to find valuable information about the very topic I am looking into now. I have now studied from 22 onwards and am very much looking forward to the next one. Whenever I have some time I will go through the tat twam asi - lectures.

As I do hardly anything else in my life but studying Vedanta (in the form of points 2 to 6 regarding your last perpective), it sometimes is difficult to decide what text to take next. There is so much choice. But again ... what a blessing that there is so much choice!

As I said, I will come back to the list after having studied everything recommended and in case that there are still doubts.

Om Shanti

Sitara

Von: kuntimaddi sadananda <kuntimaddisada@ >An: advaitin@ s.comGesendet: Samstag, den 20. März 2010, 4:51:58 UhrBetreff: Re: samadhana and nidhidyasana

Sitarji - praNamsThe perspectives that are currently in progress are related to nidhidhyasana and sadhana chatuShTaya sampatthi only in terms of manda, madhya and uttama adhikaaries and how Vedantic teaching applies to them.Hari Om!Sadananda--- On Fri, 3/19/10, Sitara Mitali <smitali17 (AT) (DOT) de> wrote:Sitara Mitali <smitali17 (AT) (DOT) de> samadhana and nidhidyasanaadvaitin@ s.comFriday, March 19, 2010, 3:58

PM Dear all,NamasteInquiring into the methodology of vedantic teaching I have looked into sadhana chatustaya sampatti. I wonder whether I have the proper understanding of samadhana. It seems to me that it is almost another name for nidhidyasana, both referring to one pointed contemplation of ultimate truth.I would be very thankful for any comment on this.Om ShantiSitara____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Sie sind Spam leid? Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails. http://mail.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Sie sind Spam leid? Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails. http://mail.