IndiaDivine.org

AW: samadhana and nidhidyasana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Br. Pranipataji,Pranamsthank you for the reply. There is some confusion in my mind as samadh is part of the word samadhana, yet I understand you to relate samadhi to dhyana. Is this so?So, do I understand you right :Samadhana relates to dhyana and nidhidyasana to samadhi?Also I do not understand the last sentence, possibly due to lack of understanding the sanskrit terms: 3. samAdhi uttitaH is established in abhaya and sarvAtmabhAva which dhyAna do not confer. Thank you for

clarifying.Om ShantiSitaraVon: Br. Pranipata Chaitanya <pranipatachaitanyaAn: advaitin Gesendet: Dienstag, den 23. März 2010, 17:31:01 UhrBetreff: Re: samadhana and nidhidyasana

advaitin@ s.com, Sitara Mitali <smitali17@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> Pranams

>

> a week ago I asked the below question....

> So the question remains: What is the difference between nidhidyasana and samadhana? Does there have to be a difference?

>

> Om Shanti

> Sitara

>

Hari Om! Pranaams!

The following are considered the differences between samAdhAna and nididhyAsanA or dhyAna and samAdhi.

1. dhyAna is with effort - vritti rUpa and samAdhi is effortless - anuvritti rUpa.

2. dhyAna does not but samAdhi eradicates vAsanAs.

3. samAdhi uttitaH is established in abhaya and sarvAtmabhAva which dhyAna do not confer.

In Shri Guru Smriti,

Br. Pranipata Chaitanya

Sie sind Spam leid? Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails.