IndiaDivine.org

The Gita’s ineffable message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Arjuna: “Have you seen anyone ready to start to laugh? did they start to laugh with you?”

Krishna: Papaji says that 1 in 250 million are awake enough to know why they laugh at maya. He is probably right.

Papaji more or less tells us about the “supreme-comedy” called maya: the 250million-minus-1 will crucify the 1 if he/she dare laugh at maya. This also seems to be the comical truth.

=-=

In the Gita I (Krishna) tell Arjuna that not only does he have to fight but there is nothing he, Arjuna, can do to not fight. Nobody seems to know what I (Krishna) was/am saying.

Ramana knew and Nisargadatta knew and Papaji and Balsekar knew but they could never say it -- point-blank -- in their books. For Advaita to survive in a dualistic society it cannot give us the most obvious facts; because these facts would blow society and its religions out of the universe. This ineffable message: THERE IS NO DOER.

If you put the formula – there is no doer – into the formula of maya, life, then maya is exactly like a movie that has already been made. THAT IS: NOTHING CAN MATTER, because the movie has already been made. It’s like everything has already happened, so the mind and its body are just going through the motions.

Nothing can matter because nobody is doing anything; we are all just going through the motions. With this formula you can laugh at anything you think and do because there is no “You” who can be doing anything.

Further? If you want to commit suicide then Krishna would say go right ahead – if it is not in maya then it will never ever happen, and if it is in maya then there is nothing you can do that can prevent the suicide that has already happened.

Further? If you are driving along a busy freeway then let the steering wheel go and step on the accelerator and laugh yourself to death because if you are meant to have an accident then you will have one, and if not, then the car will have to drive by itself because there is nothing you can do to have the accident that is not written into the movie called maya. Can you now understand what I, Krishna, was telling Arjuna in the Gita? If so then you Papaji’s 1 in 250 million.

All the worry and suffering and rebirths and …. everything is utterly meaningless because from the beginning to the end everything is just thoughts that have to disappear into where they came from, the Samadhi of dreamless-sleep called Self. (The Samadhi that is an unfathomable ocean of JOY in which the universe is not even an imaginary drop. )

LIFE, MAYA, is the Supreme Comedy because NOTHING MATTERS because there is no Doer for whom it can matter. This is the one-and-only-message these Hindu’s woke up to over 5000 years ago. Everything else is utter dualistic and religious rhetoric and garbage.

Only if you can understand this no-doer can you understand why I could care less about what “I” write, or think, or do, because there is no I, so I cannot be thinking or doing anything that I can/should care about. And for this, the 250million-minus-1 are ready to crucify me .. because I have to be exactly like Jesus Christ himself that needs yet another crucifixion. I obviously need a crucifixion because I can laugh at any other relative-fool that thinks that Jesus was not Hitler himself. Because to the Jews Jesus was Hitler; and, after WW I to the Germans Hitler was the

savior Jesus.

It cannot be any other way: the mind is what it thinks be it the saint Hitler or the devil Jesus.

And if you want to find out what it is like to be crucified then just find another group that will allow you to post this, my, ineffable message.

-- alias Krishna

Guest guest

advaitajnana , Gee Pee <gpalotas> wrote:

>

> Arjuna: " Have you seen anyone ready to start to laugh? did they

start to laugh with you? "

>

> Krishna: Papaji says that 1 in 250 million are awake enough to

know why they laugh at maya. He is probably right.

>

> Papaji more or less tells us about the " supreme-comedy " called

maya: the 250million-minus-1 will crucify the 1 if he/she dare

laugh at maya. This also seems to be the comical truth.

> And if you want to find out what it is like to be crucified then

just find another group that will allow you to post this, my,

ineffable message.

>

> -- alias Krishna

Namaste GP,

Yes hahahaahahahahhahahhah Most of the 'advaitins' are trying to

figure out the molecular structure of water rather than just climb

out of the pool. It never happened hahaha........ONS...Tony.

Guest guest

Om Tony OM

Maybe Papaji was a little off. Maybe it was 2 or 3 in 250million

that knew why they were laughing at life.

only becaue I AM the real joke

LOVE

gp

-====

advaitajnana , " Tony OClery " <aoclery>

wrote:

>

> advaitajnana , Gee Pee <gpalotas> wrote:

> >

> > Arjuna: " Have you seen anyone ready to start to laugh? did they

> start to laugh with you? "

> >

> > Krishna: Papaji says that 1 in 250 million are awake enough to

> know why they laugh at maya. He is probably right.

> >

> > Papaji more or less tells us about the " supreme-comedy " called

> maya: the 250million-minus-1 will crucify the 1 if he/she dare

> laugh at maya. This also seems to be the comical truth.

> > And if you want to find out what it is like to be crucified then

> just find another group that will allow you to post this, my,

> ineffable message.

> >

> > -- alias Krishna

>

> Namaste GP,

>

> Yes hahahaahahahahhahahhah Most of the 'advaitins' are trying to

> figure out the molecular structure of water rather than just climb

> out of the pool. It never happened hahaha........ONS...Tony.