IndiaDivine.org

re: my posts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gee Pee,

Your postings at Advaitajnana describe what advaita means in simple English that I can easily understand as a layman. Do you have any e-books on advaita or nondualism that I can download from the internet? May I study the collection of your own writing on advaita? Thank you.

Namaste,

Andy

=-===================

Om Andy OM

You are one rare bird.

If you can understand this language of Advaita then you are one amongst millions.

Most of us have been so educated that our egos (separateness) not only keep us deaf to the language of Advaita but outright hostile to it. The smarter we are the more hostile we seem to get.

The modern mantra: the past doesn’t have to keep us blind any more: If you are fluent in Advaita then you need absolutely nothing else because you are self-realized because You, the Self, has/have been eternally self-realized -- only your dualistic language has been telling you otherwise.

You may think otherwise, but your mind is just a collection of thoughts = words = language. You are the language you speak. Speak Advaita and you are it, exactly like Buddha and Jesus and Ramana. And if you learn this language well then there is no reason you cannot take it far, far further than what limits the past.

Over twenty years ago I started to write. I never knew where it would take me. I just had to write. But it would not take long before I realized that I was writing things that could never have come from this mind-brain of mine. This awareness has been an endless source of amusement and awakening for me.

If you understand Advaita then you know there is no doer. I am not a doer. I have never written or done anything.

This writing has gotten to the point where I just don’t care what “I” write because I am not writing anything. The more I am aware that I’m not my mind or its body the more I could care less what my hands write. And this awareness brings laughter and Joy with all the mind-boggling things “something” is using my mind and its hands to write.

If you understand that there is no doer – that the only Reality is the Self -- then this Advaita language is hilariously funny. It is funny, JOY itself, but only if an ego does not take credit for it and run in some dualistic direction – and then the language is OBVIOUSLY no longer Advaita.

I started to use the Advaitajnana group because “my” posts upset most of the other non-duality groups to the point where they either got furious at the language or they simply did not post “my” messages.

My greatest asset in life is that I have been a good “nigger.” Most blacks don’t know the meaning of this wonderful and powerful word. Indeed very few blacks or whites can understand that our liabilities are always our greatest assets. It cannot be otherwise. These non-duality groups just tell me, again, that I’m still blessed to be a nigger.

There is a small group where like minds speak this Advaita language. You can find most of “my” posts there.

themindworks/promote

Most of my posts start off as a short reply to someone who understood something in this language called Advaita. My hands start to write and then the words just take over until I usually have a few pages that make me laugh at what my mind can hardly believe.

I would rather bathe in the Joy of Silence that I AM but maya makes my mind think and its body do what they have to do. And so as long as maya drives my mind and its body they will respond to e-mails either directly or at the mindworks group.

Now that words are flowing on this subject I will continue … the post should follow.

alias gp

=-==================