IndiaDivine.org

not IMO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The thoughts I AM not:

Some time ago thoughts came: if there is no doer then there is no “I” that can have thoughts. All thoughts “come from” the Self and then these thoughts are the mind.

So thoughts come and then they seem to trigger other thoughts in others imaginary doers that then take these thoughts for what they are, thoughts.

It is so simple that is confusing: there is Reality (Atman, Samadhi) and then there are thoughts. These thoughts come with all sorts of names and forms like “I” and “body.”

(An echo: an imaginary-doer might argue that bleeding-bodies and broken-bones do not thoughts make but that is exactly what the mind thinks in its sleep-dreams when they have to be thoughts. )

Thoughts followed these thoughts with words like: If there is no “I” only the thought “I” then “I” have never had any thoughts – they just come from the Self and the imposter “I” or ego takes credit for the thoughts.

All the disorder and turmoil in the universe comes from imaginary-doers, egos, that take credit for the thoughts they cannot be. Without the thoughts called egos all there would be is the thoughts that could care less about other thoughts.

So in Reality I have never had a thought, because there is no “I,” so why should I care what “I” say, or write, or think, because in Reality there is no “I” that can have an opinion to say or write – it’s all an illusion, maya.

Thoughts then followed: Realizing the Self is not caring about what the mind thinks and the body does because the mind and its body are just thoughts, because the only Reality is the Self. It cannot get any more complicated than that. And compared to Reality called Self ( the dreamless-sleep called Samadhi) thoughts come out of this dreamless-sleep, Silence, Nothing, to return into Nothing to be Nothing.

So thoughts come in the form of words to say: there is no “I” so I cannot have thoughts so why on earth should I care about what these thoughts tell imaginary other thoughts called “thems” that could care less about “my” thoughts because they literally have to think what they are: “their” thoughts that have nothing to do with “my” thoughts because there is no “me” just as there is no “them” only the thoughts that think they are “me” and “them.”

The subject gets a lot, lot simpler. Indeed it gets so simple that there can be no thought that is simple enough to understand it.

And the thoughts called “you” will have to read these words for the thoughts “you” think you are and not these thoughts/words that I know I’m not.

OM shanti shanti shanti gp