IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: gurus need my morals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

gpolotas <semmin wrote:

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:54:14 -0000Fwd: Re: gurus need Swa's moralsrameshbalsekar , "gpolotas" wrote:rameshbalsekar , "mahasatsang" wrote:>>> I undestand your position.> But, finally: "Who is the Self?"> If somebody has become nobody realizing the Self, so he is one-with-> the-Self - and the Self is the only doer - who is the doer of those> actions?> Isn't the Sage the Self itself?>> Love>> Swa>==========================================OM SwaLife is (like) a movie – the Self is the movie-screen onto which isprojected the movie called maya, and we call life.THERE ARE NO DOERS IN THE MOVIE any more that there are doers inLIFE.For one imaginary image to think it is a doer is absurdity -- forone image to blame another image on the movie screen

for being adoer is insanity on top of insanity.THE SELF plays all the roles and it does so perfectly: This is Self-realization. Nothing more and nothing less. Everything else aboutdoers and choice and freedom is just a joke, maya, the SupremeComedy.From every possible direction maya, life, is the Supreme Comedybecause there are no doers only the Self using imaginary doers toplay hide and seek with itself. When it finally finds itself then thedoer disappears to leave the Self, with a name like Buddha and/orJesus.If these words can blow your mind then you will kill yourselflaughing but only because you are the Self.Om shanti shanti shantigp============================>> rameshbalsekar , "GP " wrote:> >> > I wondered why "Nirodhânanda March 25th, 2005" was a reply tomy> post about "when all is gone there is Everything."> >

Then I thought about karma and what has to follow. So just like> Krishna tells Arjuna: let the slaughter begin.> >> > I have never met Ramesh. I could care less about Ramesh. I wouldbe> a fool to give him a dime for anything. And I could less how muchof a> sinner he is just so that he can be a saint. For me I just don'tcare.> I could care less if he performs three-miracles every second or ifhe> molests a different woman or child every night. Why should I – heis> no more of a doer than I am....etc

--- CUT message ---