IndiaDivine.org

Spirit-health = mental-illness (?)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In over two decades of MD practice, I have learned that often when the spirit,(Kundalini) comes alive it manifests as society’s, healthcare’s, mental illness.

Reading the story of the ecstatic saints -- they were all psycho, nuts.

Both depression and mania are often manifestations of Kundalini.

Schizophrenia, and its hallucinations, is also often just a “healthy” spirit, Kundalini. We all hallucinate about criminals being good politicians – the difference is that schizophrenics more or less know when they hallucinate. We normal people really believe that criminals are good politicians.

I have also learned that not 1 in 1000 MDs has a clue about the spirit or Kundalini. This includes those MD’s (like a relative of mine) that specialize in so called alternative medicine and even spirituality. It boggles my mind: society, religions, healthcare – science knows absolutely nothing about Reality, the Self, Kundalini.

Now I’m starting to think that this inverse relationship -- spiritual-health = mental-illness -- is (has to be) universal.

This came to me after my daughter told me that her best friend is so called “schizophrenic.” This friend is also the most loving and understanding and affectionate human being – just like a Sister Teresa. I wish I had her hallucinations.

Any thoughts?

OM Shanti

gp