IndiaDivine.org

see the impersonal functioning of the manifestation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I find you a very interesting character. In fact, there are lots of interesting characters in this room. Why do I find some characters more interesting than others?

Basically, every individual is really an individual pattern of vibrating energy. When you find two organisms where the patterns are harmonious, you say, "I like that person."

So, the individual pattern of vibrating energy responds. It is possible then, that when I'm talking, the energy that exudes attracts certain individual patterns. To go a step further, that is why these individual patterns have been brought here together, for that purpose. It's all part of the functioning of manifestation. When you go to the potential of the Void, all this is meaningless: bondage, enlightenment, knowledge, all of it is bullshit! You don't need it. You just see the impersonal functioning of the manifestation which has simultaneously, spontaneously come about from the Unmanifest. From the Nothing, all this everything has come. Okay, that's understood. That's all that need be understood, even phenomenally. The rest of it is totally unnecessary. But as you go further down, the individual thinks he is an individual and then more words are needed.

Conversations with Ramesh S. Balsekar

Consciousness Speaks (Ramesh S Balsekar) published by

Advaita Press

PO Box 3479

Redondo Beach CA 90277

USA

www.advaita.org