IndiaDivine.org

Samadhi's recycling-center.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You and I are One.Advaita's only original message has always been One andthe Same: You and I are One and the Same.It is the exact same only-message Krishna gives us, and Buddha and Jesus and Ramana, Papaji, Nisargadatta...: You and I are One and the Same.Non-duality is meaningless without this, itsonly message. You and I are One and the Same. But the Peehaytchdees of religions and academics and advaita are fed, paid, praised and promoted to twist words and torture the text of these words so they can then explain what these Sages were really saying: "we can appear to be the same until death makes us totally different... because when these Sages die they go to some especially fornicated samadhi, Nirvikalpa samadhi.. WHILE the rest of us are so DIFFERENT that we have to go to a dead-end, be it a hell or its heaven, or some ancient dilapidated but well lubricated recycling center... " that Peehaytchdees need to be fed, praised, paid and promoted to keep us recycling from being some sort of a prick in one life so we can come back recycled as an asshole in the next ...just so these Peehaytchdees can be fed, paid, praised and promoted, OR, until their recycling-center finally wears out. What these Sages tell us about Nonduality: "You and I are ETERNALLY one and the SAME, and so what appears to be different between us is just that: appearances, illusion, hallucination, fiction. It might be difficult to believe this -- that we are one and the same -- but death, Samadhi, will make us ALL realize – wake us up to, Enlighten ALL, SELF-Realization -- that WE HAVE ALWAYS been one and the SAME, Samadhi, Now." If, in the past, Nonduality left doubts about Now's All-is-One message then the Quantum-gap of MODERN PHYSICS with its Big Bang and Atomic Bomb and Black Holes leaves absolutely no doubts that Nonduality is absolute with its All-is-One message because there is nothing to recycle in dreams and hallucinations, no matter how real they appear. But had these Sages/Saints/Gods openly said what their non-duality, Now, really means then the Peehaytchdees of religions, academics and Advaita would have exploded with fury to unleash their Jaywhydees (Junkyard-dogs of language/scriptures) to shred these dead-end and recycling-center heretics, heathens, liars, terrorists,traitors and even devils, verbally and literally, before they could have uttered another single word... not even the word "fukk."The Blackhole god, geza