IndiaDivine.org

The movie Reality. Chapter I: God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Story that wrote it-Self. Reality. Chapter I: God I was bored so I fired up my trusty computer to make a computer-generated movie, like The Matrix. I named it after myself: Reality. All my movies need only one plot:nothing can ever appear to be what it is. So everything that the actors can seek or chase in my movies has to be a wild-goose-chase – because if they ever happen to catch what they chase it can never be what they were chasing. Thus when they chase pleasure it ends up as pain, similarly if they chase pain long enough it turns into pleasure. And the smartest actors were the smartest because they were educated with a PhD to be Racers. Racers were educated to all the ways their rungood-god needed to be chased around in all the right directions. The PhDs were educated to be Racers if they understood why a god could only be real if it was being chased. So in the beginning of this movie I had God sit around watching all these PhDs, Racers, racing after their rungood-god. And then one of them stopped long enough to ask God, who was sitting and watching, about the direction their rungood-god went and the sitting God gave the Racer the right direction.And God's devotee asked God why he gave the Racers a direction. God answered that he once told these Racers that there was no need to chase god when he is sitting still, and for this they tortured and then crucified him. Since then he simply gives Racers the right directions when they ask him so that they can chase their rungood-gods around better in all their right directions. And when this movie started to get boring I improved it when I turned God into "idiots." Idiots were idiots because they laughed at Racers racing after their rungood gods. When I turned God into Idiots in this movie they were Idiots because they simply sat around being entertained at all the incredible and ingenious methods and devices all the really smart actors, Peehaytchdees, PhD's, had to invent just to keep chasing their rungood-god longer and faster. Education, however, had to be improved for these Idiots. Or, more specifically, education had to be improved so that these Idiots could laugh better... because this laughter was a measure of the education Racers needed to get their PhD. Only those Racers who could clearly understand that the laughter of the Idiots was a measure of how close Racers were to their rungood-gods were allowed to get PhD's, Peehaytchdees. And so only these Peehaytchdees could understand clearly why the closer the Racers got to their rungood-gods the more it made the Idiots laugh. And the smartest actors chased their wild-goose the fastest to get the closest to their rungood-gods and this was obvious because they made the Idiots laugh the most. And what made their direction certain was this laughter. The more these Idiots laughed at the directions they gave the PhD Racers the more certain the Racers were of their direction. And so when these smartest actors, Peehaytchdees, were chasing their wild-goose they would stop long enough to ask an Idiot for directions and then take up the chase in that direction but only if the direction made the Idiot laugh. And this went on for the whole movie until the end. At the end of the movie an Idiot tried to explain to a PhD that the only reason he laughed at the direction was because it was a joke which made the Peehaytchdee Racer explode with blazing fury to slaughter the blithering-idiot who dared to make a joke out of laughter. -- Reality