IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Niz and Ramana.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

what is perceived is present?

-mahesh

Tony OClery <aocleryadvaitajnana Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:25:15 AM Re: Fwd: Niz and Ramana.

GuruRatings, "Durga" <durgaji108@ ...> wrote:GuruRatings, "anabebe57" <kailashana@ > wrote:>> GuruRatings, "Tony OClery" <aoclery@> wrote:> >> > advaitajnana, "Tony OClery" <aoclery@> wrote:> > > > Namaste,This from my own group.> > > > After reading both

Maharaj and Ramana, it is obvious they teach the same thing but slightly different approach.... Ramana uses the question 'Who am I' and Niz use I am that.> > > > They both talk in absolutes with regard to death. However they both admit that if you still have an ego you will have karma and hence reincarnation etc....Cheers Tony.> > > > --- End forwarded message ---> >> > > So what does this mean? Only that ego--a sense of separation from the whole is reborn, again and again to re-experience its separation and > its journey to a sense of wholeness. > > I'm not sure if I can ever experience my death. Dying yes. Death, hardly.> > ~AYes, this is true. The 'sense' of separationis what causes rebirth, 'sense' being theoperative word, because in reality youare already that which you seek. Andbeing already, that, no separation

isever possible.Who you are is never born, and therefore never dies.The body dies. All things in manifest 'reality'are in a constant state of death and rebirth.Death of the prior moment and rebirth of the next.Ranjit Maharaj (Niz and he had the same guru)used to say, "You don't die. Only the body dies,"which made no sense to me at the time I heard himsay it, because I firmly believed that I was the body, but now I know what he meant.Durga--- End forwarded message ---

Guest guest

if i say one, it isn't so.

if i say two, it's slander.

kabir has thought about it.

as it is, so it is

Tony OClery <aocleryadvaitajnana Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 9:40:16 PM Re: Fwd: Niz and Ramana.

advaitajnana, Mahesh Kamat <mv.kamat@.. .> wrote:>> what is perceived is present? > -mahesh> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Tony OClery <aoclery >> advaitajnana> Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:25:15 AM> Re: Fwd: Niz and Ramana.> > > > > > GuruRatings, "Durga" <durgaji108@ ...> wrote:> > GuruRatings, "anabebe57" <kailashana@ > wrote:> >> > GuruRatings, "OClery" <aoclery@> wrote:> > >> > > advaitajnana, "Tony OClery" <aoclery@> wrote:> > > > > > Namaste,This from my own group.> > > > > > After reading both Maharaj and Ramana, it is obvious they teach the same thing but slightly different approach.... Ramana uses the question 'Who am I' and Niz use I am that.> > > > > > They both talk in absolutes with regard to death. However they both admit that if you still have an ego you will have karma and hence reincarnation etc....Cheers Tony.> > > > > > --- End forwarded message ---> > >> > > > > > So what does this mean? Only that ego--a sense of separation from the whole is reborn, again and again to re-experience its separation and > > its journey to a sense of wholeness. > >

> > I'm not sure if I can ever experience my death. Dying yes. Death, hardly.> > > > ~A> > Yes, this is true. The 'sense' of separation> is what causes rebirth, 'sense' being the> operative word, because in reality you> are already that which you seek. And> being already, that, no separation is> ever possible.> > Who you are is never born, and therefore never dies.> The body dies. All things in manifest 'reality'> are in a constant state of death and rebirth.> > Death of the prior moment and rebirth of the next.> > Ranjit Maharaj (Niz and he had the same guru)> used to say, "You don't die. Only the body dies,"> which made no sense to me at the time I heard him> say it, because I firmly believed that I was the > body, but now I know what he meant.> >

DurgaNamaste,Who perceives at all....'Who am I'....Tony.