Ramesh Balsekar and Ramana etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste,

I have come to the conclusion that Belsekar only writes in the absolute...kind

of like my ajativada. However he doesn't allow at all for any rebirth or kosas

or anything else. He assumes that all will be realised on death or before. I

know this is a type of sadhana but Ramana's is warmer and easier to direct.

Instead of Niz'z I am that, which is dualistic in expression...Ramana's Who am I

takes away any dualistic result. They both admit to Karma so must admit to the

fact that karma and rebirth go together. So they admit if you haven't resolved

your realisation then rebirth and karma exist for you. Also when they talk of

the body that also includes the 5 kosas of the mind..........Cheers Tony.

Guest guest

Know well that all the sensesAre as space, and so also their objects.Know that the One is taintless,The One is neither bound nor free.That all-pervasive ever-blissful Atman,Immortality-giving knowledge am I.

The knowledge of the Self, hard to obtain,Which is experienced, is not Atman;The object of meditation,Hard to concentrate upon, is not Atman;That which is near, and that which is far, far away,Is not Atman. Space-like, all-blissAtman am I, Atman am I.

Without karma am I, I burn up karmas;Without pain am I, I burn up sufferings;Bodiless, homeless am I, and yet I burn up these,All equanimity, space-like am I.

The seed of the plant of the world exists not in me,Contentment and pleasures exist not in me;Bondage and ignorance are not in me;Space-like, absolute Atman am I.

The saying of the Shruti "not this, not this"Does not apply to Atman.How can it be said "When all is subtractedAtman alone remains"?It is symbolical but not a symbol;Yet even this cannot be said of Atman.Space-like, the water of immortality am I. Maya is not my modification.Nor is its glamour mine.Deceit and hypocrisy, truth and untruthHave no place in me.Space-like, immortality-giving knowledge am I.

-song of the avadhuta

Tony OClery <aocleryadvaitajnana Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 4:51:57 AM Ramesh Balsekar and Ramana etc.

Namaste,I have come to the conclusion that Belsekar only writes in the absolute...kind of like my ajativada. However he doesn't allow at all for any rebirth or kosas or anything else. He assumes that all will be realised on death or before. I know this is a type of sadhana but Ramana's is warmer and easier to direct. Instead of Niz'z I am that, which is dualistic in expression.. .Ramana's Who am I takes away any dualistic result. They both admit to Karma so must admit to the fact that karma and rebirth go together. So they admit if you haven't resolved your realisation then rebirth and karma exist for you. Also when they talk of the body that also includes the 5 kosas of the mind........ ..Cheers Tony.