IndiaDivine.org

The illusory ego and Sakshin.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste,

Let me put on paper what was running through my mind this morning.

The ego likes to look in the mirror as it seems to verify an individual

existence.

The ego like to think me and mine as that reinforces the illusion.

The ego like to have chats and conversations as that reinforces the belief in

its illusory existence.

The ego like to enjoy, drink, eat and divert as then it reinforces the existence

by experience.

The ego likes to look at others and see a separateness....

HOWEVER;

The ego is just a 3D image or hologram projected by the one consciousness and it

believes the 3D is real.

It arises as it is perceiving, when in fact it is the ocean not the wavelet on

it. The waves are not separate from the ocean.

The real you never is born or dies but is the SAKSHIN OR WITNESS at best.It is

the I am or Who am I?..Cheers Tony.

Guest guest

namaste,

is the sun aware of its shine or is the shine an illusion because it is not constant ie.. it is present (during daytime) & absent (during night time).. is the sun dependent on the shine or shine dependant on the sun. is the sun the basis of all that is projected as life or is it because of the life projection that sun is there. where is the ego, who is the knower & the known, what is witnessing.

-mahesh

Tony OClery <aocleryadvaitajnana Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 9:09:03 PM The illusory ego and Sakshin.

Namaste,Let me put on paper what was running through my mind this morning.The ego likes to look in the mirror as it seems to verify an individual existence.The ego like to think me and mine as that reinforces the illusion.The ego like to have chats and conversations as that reinforces the belief in its illusory existence.The ego like to enjoy, drink, eat and divert as then it reinforces the existence by experience.The ego likes to look at others and see a separateness. ...HOWEVER;The ego is just a 3D image or hologram projected by the one consciousness and it believes the 3D is real.It arises as it is perceiving, when in fact it is the ocean not the wavelet on it. The waves are not separate from the ocean.The real you never is born or dies but is the SAKSHIN OR WITNESS at best.It is the I am or Who am I?..Cheers Tony.