IndiaDivine.org

[mumookshu] Dear silence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i see a beautiful lotus blooming in the water & wonder whether the reflection of lotus in the water, depicts the existence of both. i see the petals have a smooth texture, color, fragrance. i wonder whether the petals ever dry out or it is getting replaced by new ones. why is there no tint of water on the lotus surface though it is floating in the water, is unknown. has the lotus arisen from the water, who would know it. the yogis say the lotus is there hence the water is & the jnanis say the water is there hence the lotus is.

-mahesh

black_machine_2 <black_machine_2mumookshu Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:29:07 PM[mumookshu] Re: Dear silence

To me the path was my mirror, I looked through the mirror of my imagination, and as I became my mirror, I became everything and everyone. I became you and you and you and you, and as I realized, that my knowledge was nothing but imagination, that the real me was this ignorant, unknowing self in each and everyone I started to cry.I cried from deep within my soul, for in my new identity, I found the perfect belief, I was now self realized, I knew something others didn't, I was aware and enlightened, I was free, I was the buddha, the great nothing, I was all and everyone, but as I looked at everyone, I did not see a single person who was like myself,I saw not the great buddha, I did not see the great nothing, I did not see a mirror nor a teacher, all I saw was nothing but ignorance and delusions, I saw the great unknowingness, I saw the real nothing that I become, when I leave this body and so I died.They were all me, I became all of

them and they all were blended by the illusion of self and selfishness, even those who thought they had none, sticked to their bodies, and to their knowing, as if it was something they possessed, something which belonged to them for ever and ever and ever and ever.None of them saw what I saw, that wisdom and knowledge were bound to the body, and that only our true nature, pure ignorance and unknowingness, truly lasted and returned forever. So it was time to look through the mirror of my imagination once again, to see the real me. And what I saw was not from this world, I was once the buddha, I was once the great nothing, the great unknown, I once was Ramana the guru, but now I was nothing but a puppet in a mirror.And still I believe the mirror. I believe the mirror writings, I believe the mirror words and their power to let you realize who I really am.I'm no longer the buddha, no longer the guru, no longer the great nothing, no

longer the mirror, no longer the dead, for now I am just you.And it is you I long to be, for I no longer exist in this world, it is your consciousness I like to invade, to give it meaning and purpose, to make you realize, that we are the same, the same source, which is ignorance and unknowingness, and that we always return to this stage.Thanks Kannan, regards: Comamumookshu@grou ps.com, "sheevaraam" <sheevaraam@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Coma,> > Welcome to the group! Thanks for sharing your experience.> > best wishes,> Peace and love to you brother,> Kannan> > mumookshu@grou ps.com, "black_machine_

2" <black_machine_ 2@> wrote:> >> > > > How nice to meet - myself - my own consciousness, finally, after such a long time.> > Dear self, since our body is only temporal, also our aware consciousness is only temporal.> > And if we cease to be our body, becoming all others, our awareness and> > consciousness will be lost, and we become those unknowing other selves who we were from the beginning.> > Therefore I drive to teach, my others, who I am, and who they are.> > And I hope you do the same.> > > > What is your way of teaching your other selves, that you are all them, and that they are all you? That they always forget, that they always return to this original unknowingness, the state of ignorance.> > What is your path, out of this ignorance, what is your way of becoming the realized self again and again?> > > >

regards, coma> >>