IndiaDivine.org

RE: [spam] Ramana Maharshi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jim

kill the mind

kill the ego

and so on

when I first read these lines in what Ramana said I was "shocked".

But afterwards I understood it very well.

Like always I myself had to "grow" again and like always when its real thru "suffering"

I realized this truth when I realized whats have been going on in myself.

My mind is very very highly developed LOL and I am not ashamed any more of this fact.

It helped me realize who I am really.

I do discriminate between "ordinary mind" and "higher mind" (which is connected with intuition)

The former is t h e tool to imprison us in normality - the later is the tool to come home.

After realizing this I saw that I have to decide finally not to listen any more to the ordinary mind - besides guiding a car (and even here I prefer to listen to my intuition LOL)

So what I did was

accepting the fact that "even" or better said because of my so highly developed mind I have to tell the mind that it is only a tool and not my boss anymore.

The way I handled it was in fact accepting this fact and afterwards "killing it"

and now you can smile....all this lovingly LOL

Be embraced

Peace and sunshine into your heart

enclosed something I found for you too

When the seeds of thought and conceptualization are burnt to ash by pure Knowledge, there is liberation from the dream we call waking. - Ramesh S. Balsekar

and please dear unknown friend do not forget Ramana was talking to western people too and this is hard indeed see for example don juan with castaneda.......

michael bindel tuscany

>"jim rich"

> > >[spam] Ramana Maharshi >Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:54:40 -0000 > >------ > SpamGuard has detected that the attached message to the >group is likely to be spam. For more information >about SpamGuard, please visit our help pages: >/local/spamguard.html >------ > ><< message3.txt >> MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*.