IndiaDivine.org

The Israeli extension of the EU on-line library

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gabriele,

Thank you for your posting.

I would like you to consider the following list of books as the Israeli extension of your library. The Israeli members of the list are welcome to use it and can at any time borrow the following books: (by sending me an email - details about lending will be talked about privately as I have no set of rules for this enterprise yet, but in time i shall try to learn more avout this and I shall establish the rules together with the borrowers).

English

1 - A Search in Secret India by Paul Brunton.

2 - Day by Day with Bhagavan by Devaraja Mudaliar.

3 - Talks with Ramana Maharshi, the American edition (in which the talks are not numbered)

4 - Bhagavan Sri Ramana - A Pictorial Biography by Joan & Matthew Greenblatt. -

5 - The Spiritual Teaching of Ramana Maharshi, forward by C. G. Jung

6 - The Teachings of Ramana Maharshi - edited by Arthur Osborne

7 - The Power of the Presence - all three volumes, edited by David Godman

8 - Padamalai, The Teachings of Ramana Maharshi recorded by Muruganar and edited by David Godman

9 - Be As You Are, The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi, edited by David Godman

10 - Conscious Immortality, recorded by Paul Brunton & Munagala Venkataramiah

11 - My Life at Sri Ramanashramam, Suri Nagamma

12 - Reminiscenses, Kunju Swami

[13 - A Search in Secret Egypt by Paul Brunton]

Hebrew

1 - Who Am I? & The Maharshi's Gospel [ Mi Ani? & Torato shel Maharshi]

Romanian

1 - Inteleptul de la Arunachala , vol.1 & 2 [ the translation of 'Talks']

2 - Ramana Maharshi sau Calea Cunoasterii Supreme, Arthur Osborne's Ramana Maharshi and the Path of Self-Knowledge

German [ they are in my possession thanks to Gabriele, all the books below are German translations of the respective English titles]

1 - In Days of Great Peace by Mouni Sadhu.

2 - Living by the Words of Bhagavan by David Godman. -

3 - Ramana Maharshi and the Path of Self-Knowledge, Arthur Osborne

4 - Ramana Maharshi - A biography, Gabriele Ebert

5 - Maharshi's Gospel

6 - Who Am I? & Spiritual Instrction

-- In MillionPaths , "gabriele ebert" <g.ebert@g...> wrote:> om namo bhagavate sri ramanaya> > Dear members,> > on occasion will present here a part of what the EU-library contains for free lending> for interessents inside EU. The full offering and lending details you can find at www.geocities.com/ramana_library> If interesting in borrowing a book on Ramana you may please contact at ramana_library> Borrowing is for free, only mailing costs backwards (or to the next borrower)> have to be covered.> > Thank you> yours in Sri Ramana> Gabriele> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > ~~~~Biographies, Reminiscences and Diaries of Devotees, Part I> > A Sadhu's Reminiscences of Ramana Maharshi by Sadhu Arunachala (A.W. Chadwick). - 5th ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 1994, small booklet, 110 pp.> (A well written account of the life of the Ashram and about Sri Ramana by one of Bhagavan's most well-known Western devotees)> > A Search in Secret India by Paul Brunton. - Rider & Company, 1970, normal book format, 313 pp.> (This book, published first time in 1934, made Sri Ramana known to the West.)> > Bhagavan and Nayana by S. Shankaranarayan. - 2nd ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 1997, smaller book format, 155 pp.> (Many aspects of Kavyakanta Ganapati Muni's relationship with Bhagavan are covered in this book.)> > Bhagavan Sri Ramana - A Pictorial Biography by Joan & Matthew Greenblatt. - 3rd ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 1995, big book format with many illustrations, 108 pp.> > Cherished Memories by Kanakammal. - 1st ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 2002, normal book format, 217 pp.> (A simple but detailed account of life at the Ashram with Bhagavan)> > Crumbs from His Table by Ramanananda Swarnagiri. - 6th ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 1995, small booklet, 52 pp.> (A short volume of dialogues with the Maharshi)> > Day by Day with Bhagavan by Devaraja Mudaliar. - 3rd reprint, Sri Ramanasramam, 1989, normal book format, 327 pp.> (Diary by A. Devaraja Mudaliar reporting the talks and happenings in the Hall covering the period 16.03.1945 to 04.01.1947)> > Glimpses of the Life and Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi by Frank H. Humphreys. - 4th ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 1999, small book, 32 pp.> (Reminiscences by Frank Humphreys who was the first Western visitor and devotee of Sri Ramana)> > The Guru and the Disciple (Bhagavan Ramana and Ganapati Muni). - 2nd ed., Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning, 2002, smaller book format, 44 pp.> (Including the Muni's letters to Bhagavan from Sirsi)> > Guru Ramana by S.S. Cohen. - 8th ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 2003, normal book format, 201 pp.> (A work including short dialogues with Bhagavan and sections on karma, ego, maya, meditation, nirvana, the jnani etc.)> > In Days of Great Peace by Mouni Sadhu. - Sri Ramanasramam, 2001, normal book format, 223 pp.> (Mouni Sadhu met the late Sri Ramana and gives his impressions in this book.)> > Letters from Sri Ramanasramam by Suri Nagamma. - 4th ed., Sri Ramanasramam, 1995, normal book format, 481 pp.> (241 letters written by Suri Nagamma to her brother describing life at Ramanasramam from Nov. 1945 to April 1950)> > Living by the Words of Bhagavan by David Godman. - Sri Annamalai Swami Ashram Trust, 1994, normal book format, 367 pp.> (Reminiscences by Annamalai Swami, containing many biographical details about Bhagavan)> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~