IndiaDivine.org

The 'Ramana Maharshi and Us' site welcomes you all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

I have just opened a space in which I wish to encourage translations from Ramana Maharshi's books into Romanian, which is my mother tongue.

As far as I know there are two books that have been translated so far: Talks and Ramana Maharshi and the Path of Self-knowledge.

If there are Romanian devotees who wish to help in building this particular branch of the site "Ramana Maharshi and Us" then please keep in touch and we shall see what is to be done.

Any initiative of translating articles or even books from English about Ramana Maharshi's life and teachings into Romanian will find a strong support here.

Please visit the new page that has been born today:

http://ramanamaharshi.info/romanian.html

Also, I would like to build a similar Hebrew branch of the site. If there are Israeli devotees who feel that they wish to help with quotes from the already translated books, or with new original translations, articles,...so on, please keep in touch and we shall do together what we can. I hope to build a Hebrew branch of this site too.

The site, as you can see the announcement in the main page: http://ramanamaharshi.info, is open to all such iniatives as free lending libraries, satsanghs, teaching centres, translations into other languages, devotees stories, articles, and more, all over the world, and in every possible language.

You are all welcome to make use of this new space dedicated to Ramana Maharshi and to us.