IndiaDivine.org

'Ramana Maharshi and Us' - PS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't know how all this sounds to you...I hope devotess will wish to use this space...

Ramana Maharshi is the final station beyond which none other exists and to whose feet all religions, traditions, cultures, languages meet and to whose feet all differences cease to exist.

As many others, I see no differences at the level of the essence of all religions, a level at which all religions and cultures exist in harmony. From this level I love Ramana Maharshi and the message of all religions, and all that Ramana means to so many people.

In a world in which there is, as JK used to say, so much division between man and man, in a world in which hunger, jealousy, greed, abuse, violence, still cause so much suffering and pain, in a world in which for thousands of years men fight to build a mosque, a church and a synagogue on the same stone in the same time, in a world that in spite of all these I love so much, I thought to build a site in which all religions, all languages, all traditions meet at the feet of Ramana Maharshi.

I can do this in what languages I know, others may contribute the same in the languages they know.

Hope this sounds fine with Sri Ramana's devotees.

Guest guest

Final Stage? Adi Da says that he is the final stage and that Ramana is at the 6th Stage, Muktananda at the 5th Stage.

-

viorica

; NamoRamana ; MillionPaths

Cc: H_S

Wednesday, 15 June, 2005 4:08 AM

'Ramana Maharshi and Us' - PS

I don't know how all this sounds to you...I hope devotess will wish to use this space...

Ramana Maharshi is the final station beyond which none other exists and to whose feet all religions, traditions, cultures, languages meet and to whose feet all differences cease to exist.

As many others, I see no differences at the level of the essence of all religions, a level at which all religions and cultures exist in harmony. From this level I love Ramana Maharshi and the message of all religions, and all that Ramana means to so many people.

In a world in which there is, as JK used to say, so much division between man and man, in a world in which hunger, jealousy, greed, abuse, violence, still cause so much suffering and pain, in a world in which for thousands of years men fight to build a mosque, a church and a synagogue on the same stone in the same time, in a world that in spite of all these I love so much, I thought to build a site in which all religions, all languages, all traditions meet at the feet of Ramana Maharshi.

I can do this in what languages I know, others may contribute the same in the languages they know.

Hope this sounds fine with Sri Ramana's devotees.