IndiaDivine.org

A Series of unfortunate events

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Letters and Comments

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I have been thinking about how each time I visit the Ashram I feel at peace, and it wears away after I have returned.

I admit that I don’t meditate regularly. Especially after this recent visit, I feel badly that I have not done my best. I always have excuses. It is just terrible on my part. I get taken into outward things and feel especially angry because I know better! I am struggling a bit, emotionally. There have been a series of unfortunate events and I am trying to stay positive, but I don’t do very well all the time. I wish I could just spend all day with Bhagavan and feel safe and right.

I just wanted to hear from you, to tell me, may be, how I can best perceive such times.

I appreciate your time most sincerely. I know that I maybe asking foolish questions, but I just need some assurance and advice.

Regards and gratitude, yours in Sri Bhagavan

A devotee in America

During your last visit we wanted to tell you how Bhagavan’s grace can and does work in the life of those who dedicate themselves to the ideal of complete and total dedication to the goal that He has given to us. You will be surprised how wonderfully carefree and happy you will be when you settle into the life of prayer and meditation and leave all your weights and burdens to Him.

Bhagavan purposely gives his children difficulties so they may realize that this birth is meant for the total and complete abidance in the Heart, and there and there alone will we discover the infinite reservoir of peace and happiness.

For the true aspirant and devotee, all happenings in life come only to elevate us, to raise our level of awareness to the state wherein we experience that it is HE alone who is the Doer and we are but puppets whose strings are pulled by the Master’s hand.

Bhagavan says

“He knows what is best, and when and how to do it.

Leave everything to Him alone.

You have no longer any cares.

All your cares are His.”

So be at peace.

Repeat His name

“Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya”

with faith and devotion whenever you can. He will guide and protect you. It is His responsibility, not yours.

And your brothers and sisters at Bhagavan’s Ashram are always here at your call.

—Editor

THE MAHARSHI

January/February 2005Vol. 15 - No. 1

Produced & Edited byDennis HartelDr. Anil K. Sharma

Start your day with - make it your home page