IndiaDivine.org

out of the blue.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends in Ramana

Please let me share with you the following:

Two days ago i went to town with my wife. Returning from shopping we walked back to the parking place and crossed a pedestrian crossing exactly on the “line” – something very very unusual in central Italy, where we live (Southern Tuscany near Grosseto).

I followed my wife, who is always very attentive and never tries to force an approaching car to stop.

She saw that a car was in save distance – so she walked across the street on the pedestrian zone. I followed her two paces behind.

I walked and suddenly out of the blue i felt and heard “big bang” and found myself immedeately afterwards laying on the street on my left elbow. The car near me – around 1m or something more after the pedestrian crossing.

My wife turned around – having heard the bang – and came to me.

The woman drive – a rather young woman – was approaching too – full in tears in complete shock.

Sylvia, my wife, looked at me – found no wound beside a little scratch, rather long at the left elbow and found out that i was hit by the car, flew in the air, came to the window-screen with the left elbow, smashed the windows-screen and fall down on the cover of the engine, which a had a rather big “hole” (inprint).

Like always in Italy, people have been terribile nice and caused confusion. Police and Red Cross arrived.

To be honest: i was just amazed, incredibile amazed, no hurt, no blood, just the screaming driver and wonderful Silvie, of course in “shock” but “functinioning” incredibile efficent and careful. I tried to calm the driver, what caused Silvie to be a little bit furious.

For me all was like a wonderful dream – what a miracle.

I came to hospital, had to wait three hours in the emergency room laid down on a very hard stretcher and had to wait wait wait

Why?

All the nurses docs and so on have been just really friendly and okay…

But due to working and financial conditions in this field of public health service there was only one leading doc working in the emergency room, which had to treat a old man in deadly crisis.

After a while silvie stormed into the working area and got the doc in charge and complained: if my husband would have internal bleeding he might die in the time you let him wait.

As an immediate effect docs come and take blood to find out that i had no internal bleeding.

Afterwards i had to procede making a lot of examinations and had to stay overnight in hospital. Police followed me into the hospital to check everything. The driver will be in a very difficult situation, loosing her licence immedeately and so on. But what can i do?

Accepting everything in complete calm and confidence in the ONE AND ONLY

When the head doc – a strange overworked middle age effecent woman – checked me she told Sylvia: you know your husband has experienced an incredibile miracle. Normally he would be dead after this accident.

So i am again newborn, accepting that michael is a lucky soul – even if having experienced from the day of his conception till now incredibile socalled problems.

Having somehow surrendered completely – who knows when? – to the SELF GD LOVE what is the same for michael – i have accepted this Grace as an lesson and a duty to fullfill – spreading LOVE and UNDERSTANDING around, without expecting anything.

B u t without being ready anymore to get involved in unnecessary suffering, which of course is ego-suffering, but suffering... because of expecting from “others” at least that they are ready too to change....

“I” am ready to do what is asked from “me” and have to follow completely “my” inner voice – which “just” tells me:

LOVE IS ALL WHAT IS

And “i” have not to understand what this is but to live accordingly.

Thank you for sharing with me this wonderful experience of GRACE, the work of LOVE IN ACTION

Resting in the emergency room with many other rather young beings (so full of their own suffering) Sylvia let a small book about Ramana at my bedside and the wonderful eyes of LOVE of Ramana helped me a lot – like always.

In gratitude for everything i remain in love in GD

Yours sincerely

Michael

P.S. besides this little wound on the elbow and being a little bit “dizzy” everything is just fine. Even the jeans – what a wonderful clothing! – no scratch nothing. If i would have used a short – oh GD…..

Hugs and much joy to you all….

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Dear Michael,

Wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

Love,

In HIS Grace,

Durai.michael bindel <michael_bindel wrote:

Dear friends in Ramana

Please let me share with you the following:

Two days ago i went to town with my wife. Returning from shopping we walked back to the parking place and crossed a pedestrian crossing exactly on the “line” – something very very unusual in central Italy, where we live (Southern Tuscany near Grosseto).

I followed my wife, who is always very attentive and never tries to force an approaching car to stop.

She saw that a car was in save distance – so she walked across the street on the pedestrian zone. I followed her two paces behind.

I walked and suddenly out of the blue i felt and heard “big bang” and found myself immedeately afterwards laying on the street on my left elbow. The car near me – around 1m or something more after the pedestrian crossing.

My wife turned around – having heard the bang – and came to me.

The woman drive – a rather young woman – was approaching too – full in tears in complete shock.

Sylvia, my wife, looked at me – found no wound beside a little scratch, rather long at the left elbow and found out that i was hit by the car, flew in the air, came to the window-screen with the left elbow, smashed the windows-screen and fall down on the cover of the engine, which a had a rather big “hole” (inprint).

Like always in Italy, people have been terribile nice and caused confusion. Police and Red Cross arrived.

To be honest: i was just amazed, incredibile amazed, no hurt, no blood, just the screaming driver and wonderful Silvie, of course in “shock” but “functinioning” incredibile efficent and careful. I tried to calm the driver, what caused Silvie to be a little bit furious.

For me all was like a wonderful dream – what a miracle.

I came to hospital, had to wait three hours in the emergency room laid down on a very hard stretcher and had to wait wait wait

Why?

All the nurses docs and so on have been just really friendly and okay…

But due to working and financial conditions in this field of public health service there was only one leading doc working in the emergency room, which had to treat a old man in deadly crisis.

After a while silvie stormed into the working area and got the doc in charge and complained: if my husband would have internal bleeding he might die in the time you let him wait.

As an immediate effect docs come and take blood to find out that i had no internal bleeding.

Afterwards i had to procede making a lot of examinations and had to stay overnight in hospital. Police followed me into the hospital to check everything. The driver will be in a very difficult situation, loosing her licence immedeately and so on. But what can i do?

Accepting everything in complete calm and confidence in the ONE AND ONLY

When the head doc – a strange overworked middle age effecent woman – checked me she told Sylvia: you know your husband has experienced an incredibile miracle. Normally he would be dead after this accident.

So i am again newborn, accepting that michael is a lucky soul – even if having experienced from the day of his conception till now incredibile socalled problems.

Having somehow surrendered completely – who knows when? – to the SELF GD LOVE what is the same for michael – i have accepted this Grace as an lesson and a duty to fullfill – spreading LOVE and UNDERSTANDING around, without expecting anything.

B u t without being ready anymore to get involved in unnecessary suffering, which of course is ego-suffering, but suffering... because of expecting from “others” at least that they are ready too to change....

“I” am ready to do what is asked from “me” and have to follow completely “my” inner voice – which “just” tells me:

LOVE IS ALL WHAT IS

And “i” have not to understand what this is but to live accordingly.

Thank you for sharing with me this wonderful experience of GRACE, the work of LOVE IN ACTION

Resting in the emergency room with many other rather young beings (so full of their own suffering) Sylvia let a small book about Ramana at my bedside and the wonderful eyes of LOVE of Ramana helped me a lot – like always.

In gratitude for everything i remain in love in GD

Yours sincerely

Michael

P.S. besides this little wound on the elbow and being a little bit “dizzy” everything is just fine. Even the jeans – what a wonderful clothing! – no scratch nothing. If i would have used a short – oh GD…..

Hugs and much joy to you all….

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Michael,

Get well soon. What a miracle ?

Regards

Vijay T

--- michael bindel <michael_bindel wrote:

> Dear friends in Ramana

>

>

> Please let me share with you the following:

>

>

>

>

>

> Two days ago i went to town with my wife. Returning

> from shopping we walked back to the parking place

> and crossed a pedestrian crossing exactly on the

> “line” – something very very unusual in central

> Italy, where we live (Southern Tuscany near

> Grosseto).

>

> I followed my wife, who is always very attentive and

> never tries to force an approaching car to stop.

>

> She saw that a car was in save distance – so she

> walked across the street on the pedestrian zone. I

> followed her two paces behind.

>

> I walked and suddenly out of the blue i felt and

> heard “big bang” and found myself immedeately

> afterwards laying on the street on my left elbow.

> The car near me – around 1m or something more after

> the pedestrian crossing.

>

> My wife turned around – having heard the bang – and

> came to me.

>

> The woman drive – a rather young woman – was

> approaching too – full in tears in complete shock.

>

> Sylvia, my wife, looked at me – found no wound

> beside a little scratch, rather long at the left

> elbow and found out that i was hit by the car, flew

> in the air, came to the window-screen with the left

> elbow, smashed the windows-screen and fall down on

> the cover of the engine, which a had a rather big

> “hole” (inprint).

>

> Like always in Italy, people have been terribile

> nice and caused confusion. Police and Red Cross

> arrived.

>

> To be honest: i was just amazed, incredibile

> amazed, no hurt, no blood, just the screaming driver

> and wonderful Silvie, of course in “shock” but

> “functinioning” incredibile efficent and careful. I

> tried to calm the driver, what caused Silvie to be a

> little bit furious.

>

> For me all was like a wonderful dream – what a

> miracle.

>

> I came to hospital, had to wait three hours in the

> emergency room laid down on a very hard stretcher

> and had to wait wait wait

>

> Why?

>

> All the nurses docs and so on have been just really

> friendly and okay…

>

> But due to working and financial conditions in this

> field of public health service there was only one

> leading doc working in the emergency room, which had

> to treat a old man in deadly crisis.

>

> After a while silvie stormed into the working area

> and got the doc in charge and complained: if my

> husband would have internal bleeding he might die in

> the time you let him wait.

>

> As an immediate effect docs come and take blood to

> find out that i had no internal bleeding.

>

> Afterwards i had to procede making a lot of

> examinations and had to stay overnight in hospital.

> Police followed me into the hospital to check

> everything. The driver will be in a very difficult

> situation, loosing her licence immedeately and so

> on. But what can i do?

>

> Accepting everything in complete calm and confidence

> in the ONE AND ONLY

>

> When the head doc – a strange overworked middle age

> effecent woman – checked me she told Sylvia: you

> know your husband has experienced an incredibile

> miracle. Normally he would be dead after this

> accident.

>

> So i am again newborn, accepting that michael is a

> lucky soul – even if having experienced from the day

> of his conception till now incredibile socalled

> problems.

>

> Having somehow surrendered completely – who knows

> when? – to the SELF GD LOVE what is the same for

> michael – i have accepted this Grace as an lesson

> and a duty to fullfill – spreading LOVE and

> UNDERSTANDING around, without expecting anything.

>

> B u t without being ready anymore to get involved

> in unnecessary suffering, which of course is

> ego-suffering, but suffering... because of expecting

> from “others” at least that they are ready too to

> change....

>

> “I” am ready to do what is asked from “me” and have

> to follow completely “my” inner voice – which “just”

> tells me:

>

>

>

>

>

> LOVE IS ALL WHAT IS

>

> And “i” have not to understand what this is but to

> live accordingly.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thank you for sharing with me this wonderful

> experience of GRACE, the work of LOVE IN ACTION

>

>

>

> Resting in the emergency room with many other rather

> young beings (so full of their own suffering) Sylvia

> let a small book about Ramana at my bedside and the

> wonderful eyes of LOVE of Ramana helped me a lot –

> like always.

>

>

>

>

>

> In gratitude for everything i remain in love in GD

>

>

>

> Yours sincerely

>

>

>

>

>

> Michael

>

P.S. besides this little wound on the elbow and

> being a little bit “dizzy” everything is just fine.

> Even the jeans – what a wonderful clothing! – no

> scratch nothing. If i would have used a short – oh

> GD…..

>

>

>

>

> Hugs and much joy to you all….

>

>

>

>