IndiaDivine.org

knowing ramana in the heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i sat with a dear sweetheart friendthis week. there was a moment whensomeone asked her to speak of herteacher and of ramana. i felt thesilence thicken, deepen, fill theroom. we exchanged glances for amoment, such unspeakable love sharedin knowing ramana in the heart. shelooked back at the person who had asked,with tender complete and total silence,and that person broke into deep tears.i watched as all words were nonexistant,there was simply the unexpressible.radiating such power. such love.what is it that i can feel this?nothing personal, but it is grace.it has never left this heart uponrecognition, yet i cannot eitherdescribe how there is such a joythat arises when i am witness toothers who are touched by ramanaas well.it is never something i must sharewith anyone, no need to convert oreducate. but there is such a simplesweetness, such fierce clarity, inliving in this radiant silence,and seeing that others share thisprofound love, this ever arisinggrace.--josie--posted to