IndiaDivine.org

Dear Moderator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank God that i have found out a group named .

I am a simple devotee of Lord Ramana.

He caught hold of me about 27years back. I am lucky.

In my view nowhere we find such beautiful expression of " SURRENDER "

other than Bhagavan's teaching.

We are all blessed to get His blessings in abundance.

TGRanganathan

Guest guest

Vanakkam sir ranganathan! there is no "luck" or "coincidences" in Advaita......it was in your destiny to have the Grace of Bhagawan. Bhagawan has stated that it is a conscious process directing the Grace to the persons chosen..... Nonetheless, we are all blessed to be blessed in abundance by Bhagawan.... Anbudantgranganathan <tgranganathan wrote: Thank God that i have found out a group named

.I am a simple devotee of Lord Ramana.He caught hold of me about 27years back. I am lucky.In my view nowhere we find such beautiful expression of "SURRENDER" other than Bhagavan's teaching.We are all blessed to get His blessings in abundance.TGRanganathanPEACE through SURRENDER ...

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Thanks a lot for the message. Yes! It is my destiny to be a devotee of lord Ramana.It is also due to His Grace flowing on all of us.(in my view) Ellam Sri Ramanaku theriyum With namaskarams. TGRanganathanmango tree <oldmangotree wrote: Vanakkam sir ranganathan! there is no "luck" or "coincidences" in Advaita......it was in your destiny to have the Grace of Bhagawan. Bhagawan has stated that

it is a conscious process directing the Grace to the persons chosen..... Nonetheless, we are all blessed to be blessed in abundance by Bhagawan.... Anbudantgranganathan <tgranganathan wrote: Thank God that i have found out a group named .I am a simple devotee of Lord Ramana.He caught hold of me about 27years back. I am lucky.In my view nowhere we find such beautiful expression of "SURRENDER" other than Bhagavan's teaching.We are all blessed to get His blessings in abundance.TGRanganathanPEACE through SURRENDER ... How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to .