IndiaDivine.org

advice from the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear group members, Time to time I get into a situation where I seek advice from the group which i believe to be an ikmportant solace if not the only one.The group may kindly excuse me if my problem is personal but being affiliated to Ramana I feel this is a support group whom I can approach -not having any close friends.A few years before when i just joined the group my marital life was in tension (daughter in law and mother in law issues but subsequently undoubtedly due to the strength and advice i received from the group and the blessings of Bhagavan and Arunachala things ,have become peaceful nay even joyful with two kids now). However i have some confusion regarding my professional life.I am in the process of getting a transfer to Chennai partly because of my wife's inclination and also a desire that I could visit Ramanashramam more often-even though I have a well settled life

in Mumbai-India. .But suddenly a lot of difficulties are coming up and some professional mistakes related to my work -some performed in ignorance are raising their head.I am also not sure of support from my future colleagues in Chennai.But my desire remains -because of the possibility of more frequent visits to Ramashramam and Arunachala -though now being clouded by a lot of negative thoughts .Should I opt out or retain my desire which may materialise if I persist. More importantly because of certain silly decision like university transfer midway through graduation resulting in somewhat poor graduation result (only a esecond class) I feel powerless careerwise and am greatly concerned about the future of my aged parents and wife and children because i feel i will not be able to sustain a good professional life till my children grow up or if I encounter any ill health of my parents .

I have also not been able to muster enough strength to do some PG courses to overcome my graduation pertormance. I request the group to kindly respond how does God (or as Bhagavan put it the one self ) figure in the lives of my parents and my spouse and children-what is my role in taking care of them and how best I can do it taking into account my academic weakness(however i have rich professional experience of about thirteen years- ). How can I bear the guilt of professional mistakes and yet muster courage to move ahead and work. In the event of a personal tragedy like a loss of a job ( I am prone to chronic worry) how will I cope. Finally since I read a lot of Ramana and am familiar with his clear statement that life is like a long dream , I am not able to reconcile this with the above problems. Thanks and once again apogolise if my problem is of a personal nature but I unhesitantly like a son to his father - still seek your support and advice to my mail id and to the group id if the moderator feels appropriate and kindly consents.Possibly it may help some others who are mid way into their lives.(I am also 37) Regards, Anand Sundaram. AnandSundaram123

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Sir, Please tell "Aum Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya!" whenever possible. Sit in a place for 2 minutes and talk to Lord Ramana telling that U have a problem such and such and that plead for His blessing for the solution. I am sure that You will find solace and the problem would be solved soon. Don't worry;Lord Ramana takes care.His Grace is always flowing on us all. With blessings, TGRanganathanAnand Sundaram <anandsundaram123 wrote: Dear group members, Time to time I get into a situation where I seek advice from the group which i believe to be an ikmportant solace if not the only one.The group may kindly excuse me if my problem is personal but being affiliated to Ramana I feel this is a support group whom I can approach -not having any close friends.A few years before when i just joined the group my marital life was in tension (daughter in law and mother in law issues but subsequently undoubtedly due to the strength and advice i received from the group and the blessings of Bhagavan and Arunachala things ,have become peaceful nay even joyful with two kids now). However i have some confusion regarding my professional life.I am in the process of getting a transfer to Chennai partly because of my wife's

inclination and also a desire that I could visit Ramanashramam more often-even though I have a well settled life in Mumbai-India. .But suddenly a lot of difficulties are coming up and some professional mistakes related to my work -some performed in ignorance are raising their head.I am also not sure of support from my future colleagues in Chennai.But my desire remains -because of the possibility of more frequent visits to Ramashramam and Arunachala -though now being clouded by a lot of negative thoughts .Should I opt out or retain my desire which may materialise if I persist. More importantly because of certain silly decision like university transfer midway through graduation resulting in somewhat poor graduation result (only a esecond class) I feel powerless careerwise and am greatly concerned about the future of my aged parents and wife and children because i feel i will not be able to

sustain a good professional life till my children grow up or if I encounter any ill health of my parents . I have also not been able to muster enough strength to do some PG courses to overcome my graduation pertormance. I request the group to kindly respond how does God (or as Bhagavan put it the one self ) figure in the lives of my parents and my spouse and children-what is my role in taking care of them and how best I can do it taking into account my academic weakness(however i have rich professional experience of about thirteen years- ). How can I bear the guilt of professional mistakes and yet muster courage to move ahead and work. In the event of a personal tragedy like a loss of a job ( I am prone to chronic worry) how will I cope. Finally since I read a lot of Ramana and am familiar

with his clear statement that life is like a long dream , I am not able to reconcile this with the above problems. Thanks and once again apogolise if my problem is of a personal nature but I unhesitantly like a son to his father - still seek your support and advice to my mail id and to the group id if the moderator feels appropriate and kindly consents.Possibly it may help some others who are mid way into their lives.(I am also 37) Regards, Anand Sundaram. AnandSundaram123 (AT) (DOT) co.in Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Get your email and more, right on the new .com