IndiaDivine.org

A new website, e-book and discussion forum about Bhagavan's teachings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear fellow-devotees of Sri Bhagavan,I have recently set up a new website, www.happinessofbeing.com, which is dedicated to exploring in depth the philosophy and practice of the spiritual teachings of our sadguru, Bhagavan Sri Ramana.If you would like to visit this new website, please do so. At present its main content is a downloadable PDF version of my new book, Happiness and the Art of Being, which is intended to serve both as a layman's introduction to the philosophy and practice of Bhagavan's teachings and as a very detailed and in-depth exploration of the core elements of his teachings.If it is Bhagavan's will, I hope to continue adding more content to this site in the form of e-books, articles, and translations and explanations of all the original writings of Sri Bhagavan.You may also be interested to visit the new Discussion Forum on the Philosophy and Practice of the Spiritual Teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana, which I have also set up recently. Warm regards,Michael Jameswww.happinessofbeing.com