IndiaDivine.org

When did YOU become free?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I have joined this group very recently.Thank you for all the messages.I would like to share one as well.The following was taken from the book MAHA YOGA by Sri Lakshmana Sarma.The below excerpt appears in chapter 8(Page 138).

Once he was asked when he became free. He replied:

“Nothing has happened to Me; I am as I have always been”.

I had always been wondering what happens when a person crosses over or loses his identity.Maharishi gives a wonderful response to such useless questions too!But at the same time...the response gives goosebumps!

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards

gowri

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

vanakkam gowri,who experiences the goosebumps?anbudangowri shankar <gowri7777 wrote: Dear All, I have joined this group very recently.Thank you for all the messages.I would like to share one as well.The

following was taken from the book MAHA YOGA by Sri Lakshmana Sarma.The below excerpt appears in chapter 8(Page 138). Once he was asked when he became free. He replied: “Nothing has happened to Me; I am as I have always been”. I had always been wondering what happens when a person crosses over or loses his identity.Maharishi gives a wonderful response to such useless questions too!But at the same time...the response gives goosebumps! Thanks for

reading. Kind regards gowri Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. TAT TVAM ASI ...

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

The same that made you send the email!

:-)

Best regards

gowri

<font face="Courier New"><strong>Question your existence...</strong></font>

mango tree <oldmangotree Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 12:20:27 AMRe: When did YOU become free?

vanakkam gowri,who experiences the goosebumps?anbudangowri shankar <gowri7777 > wrote:

Dear All,

I have joined this group very recently.Thank you for all the messages.I would like to share one as well.The following was taken from the book MAHA YOGA by Sri Lakshmana Sarma.The below excerpt appears in chapter 8(Page 138).

Once he was asked when he became free. He replied:

“Nothing has happened to Me; I am as I have always been”.

I had always been wondering what happens when a person crosses over or loses his identity.Maharishi gives a wonderful response to such useless questions too!But at the same time...the response gives goosebumps!

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards

gowri

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. TAT TVAM ASI ...