IndiaDivine.org

RE: Talk 150

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, A nice article. I think its utmost important to keep, the concentration going, inspite of all the difficulties,As said by Bhagwan. I am a 25 year old working professional and have difficulties in managing my work-spiritual life balance . I devote around 1-2 hrs in the morning meditating on Bhagwan. I read the teachings of Bhagwan at night . However when I am at work , I have difficulty managing ego issues of people around. If I observe silence , I have been taken for granted and things have been misreported to my boss. Also, my friends, who happen to be Bhagwan's devotees suggest that since I am in a 'work-day' life ,I have to act accordingly. Bhagwan's grace is always there on me. I am blessed. How should I manage work day life? how should be my relations with my colleagues? What more can I do to add to efforts in my spiritual path ?Should I 'blend in" with the office culture? Kindly suggest Your opinions are awaited.

Thank You,

maanav

CC: ThePowerOfSilence From: viorica_weissmanDate: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:35:57 +0300 Talk 150

Talk 150

Mrs. and Mr. Kelly, an elderly couple from America, and others of their company desired to know what they should do to gain concentration in face of discomforts of sitting and the sting of mosquitoes, etc.

Maharshi: The discomforts will not worry you if your concentration is right. Do not mind the discomforts. Keep your mind steady in meditation. If you have not the strength and endurance to bear mosquito stings how do you hope to gain realisation of the Self? Realisation must be amidst all the turmoils of life. If you make yourself comfortable and go to bed you fall asleep. Face the troubles but keep yourself steady in meditation.

Are you an untamed, bizarre or daring explorer? Find out now! Drag n' drop

Dear Maanav,

Your work environment dilemna sounds a lot like the busy office setting I worked

in for many years. [i am now retired.]

The difficulties can be seen as passing show without your involvement at all.

"you are not in the world, the world is in you."

If you have sincere understanding that Bhagavan's grace is always flowing as

He himself said, Then; knowing you are in the absolute flow of His Grace, whatever

is happening around you is exactly where you need to be at that moment.

The arc of a man's life is long, you are in the beginning and I am nearing

the end. My point is, a great deal of meaning will be seen in your past experiences, over time .

You will see that, yes, His grace was indeed flowing back then. Perhaps most of all then; when

you are busy working out your current jig-saw puzzle, Bhagavan is building in you the

man, the person, the character you are or have and will become. It may take more "years" than

we want, in fact it is the rare young spiritual seeker who does not feel some frustrations along the way. When the seeker has traversed a greater arc of his spiritual journey; which is nothing more or less than the life he actually lives/has lived; we see then, it all had its proper role, its place, its time,

The aspirant will come to see, if he perseveres, that grace was always flowing.

Your peaceful day will come when its time, and with it, indeed, the realization the price we paid was

not too high after all. To realize the Self is the highest goal one could ever aspire to.

Let the challenges flow. Observe without judgement. And always remember His grace is right there

inside you always at all times. Try to remember He is always with you and when you forget,

be gentle with yourself and remember that not for a single moment has Bhagavan forgotten you.

-

amit darira

Friday, September 04, 2009 12:44 AM

RE: Talk 150

Dear All, A nice article. I think its utmost important to keep, the concentration going, inspite of all the difficulties,As said by Bhagwan. I am a 25 year old working professional and have difficulties in managing my work-spiritual life balance . I devote around 1-2 hrs in the morning meditating on Bhagwan. I read the teachings of Bhagwan at night . However when I am at work , I have difficulty managing ego issues of people around. If I observe silence , I have been taken for granted and things have been misreported to my boss. Also, my friends, who happen to be Bhagwan's devotees suggest that since I am in a 'work-day' life ,I have to act accordingly. Bhagwan's grace is always there on me. I am blessed. How should I manage work day life? how should be my relations with my colleagues? What more can I do to add to efforts in my spiritual path ?Should I 'blend in" with the office culture? Kindly suggest Your opinions are awaited.Thank You, maanav

CC: ThePowerOfSilence From: viorica_weissman Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:35:57 +0300 Talk 150

Talk 150

Mrs. and Mr. Kelly, an elderly couple from America, and others of their company desired to know what they should do to gain concentration in face of discomforts of sitting and the sting of mosquitoes, etc.

Maharshi: The discomforts will not worry you if your concentration is right. Do not mind the discomforts. Keep your mind steady in meditation. If you have not the strength and endurance to bear mosquito stings how do you hope to gain realisation of the Self? Realisation must be amidst all the turmoils of life. If you make yourself comfortable and go to bed you fall asleep. Face the troubles but keep yourself steady in meditation.

Hello Maanav,

Some comments in-between as below--- On Fri, 4/9/09, amit darira <maanav_d wrote:

amit darira <maanav_dRE: Talk 150 Date: Friday, 4 September, 2009, 5:44 AM

Dear All, A nice article. I think its utmost important to keep, the concentration going, inspite of all the difficulties, As said by Bhagwan. I am a 25 year old working professional and have difficulties in managing my work-spiritual life balance . I devote around 1-2 hrs in the morning meditating on Bhagwan. I read the teachings of Bhagwan at night . However when I am at work , I have difficulty managing ego issues of people around.

--------------

Remember it is only ego which sees ego elsewhere.

So deal with oneself......and the world gets dealt with.

----------

If I observe silence , I have been taken for granted and things have been misreported to my boss.

------

First of all slience does not equate to in-action.

Silence is to do with the sense of stake with the action or in-action unfolding in the moment.

As far for getting taken for granted and mis-reports to your boss.....what difference does it make......if you are anchored in Ramana.

In silent awareness........discharge your professionl and personal responsibilities to the best of your abilities and leave the rest to Ramana, which is another term for Totality.

As a consequence of action-in-silent awareness, if good arrives at your doorsteps......that is good.

As a consequence of action-in-silentawareness, if bad arrives at your doorsteps..... that too is good.

Now where is the problem?

-------

Also, my friends, who happen to be Bhagwan's devotees suggest that since I am in a 'work-day' life ,I have to act accordingly. Bhagwan's grace is always there on me. I am blessed. How should I manage work day life? how should be my relations with my colleagues? What more can I do to add to efforts in my spiritual path ?

-------

Enquire, to whom is the question "what more can I do to add to efforts in my spiritual path"......of relevance?

Who took delivery of this question, which is a thought.

--------

Should I 'blend in" with the office culture?

-----

In the world and all that being in ......entails.........and not of the world.

------

Kindly suggest Your opinions are awaited.Thank You, maanav

CC: ThePowerOfSilenceviorica_weissman@ Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:35:57 +0300 Talk 150

Talk 150

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!