IndiaDivine.org

hi Naren..worth going through such great woman of foreign origin....Mahasamadhi of a western friend in TiruvannamalaiP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 12/29/09, Richard <richard wrote:

Richard <richard Mahasamadhi of a western friend in TiruvannamalaiP Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 5:48 AM

Monday, my 66th birthday, a friend died. Sarasvati was a woman with whom I have shared satsang with Nome for almost 20 years. Earlier this year, with some encouragement from me, she moved from California to Tiruvannamalai. Those here, who knew her, probably knew her from Ramanasramam, where she spent hours each day. I have the privilege of being able to photograph what happened afterward, and being able to share this with you. I show the final preparation of the body, the procession to the cremation grounds, and the cremation. I know Sarasvati would appreciate this. She was a real lover of Indian (Hindu) life. She wanted to be able to die with Arunachala. she was given her desire. Here is the posting url:http://richardaruna chala.wordpress. com/2009/ 12/29/our-

friend-sarasvati -attains- mahasamadhi- on-vaikunta- ekadasi/Offered with love and respect for Sarasvati.Om Arunachala,Richard